PDA

View Full Version : [req] Hook a brotha up with some Waffles? (I got SceneHD/Demonoid)

snoxu
04-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Anyone want to send a Waffles invite my way?

edit: Didn't know it was taboo to imply a trade, even though I didn't use the actual word "trade" before this edit. In a show of good faith I'll open up a different thread to give away a SceneHD invite and Demonoid invites...

Sanka113
04-29-2008, 12:51 AM
Last time I checked I didn't have a brother.

dunson
04-29-2008, 12:52 AM
Bro, I'd hook you up if I had an invite and if you weren't making implicit offers in your thread marked as a request.

snoxu
04-29-2008, 01:44 AM
Last time I checked I didn't have a brother.
I'm your long lost brother from another mother.

Bro, I'd hook you up if I had an invite and if you weren't making implicit offers in your thread marked as a request.
I was under the impression this was a trade section, but I see there are more people requesting and giving away...

So do I have to fix my topic and make a proper request and separate giveaway thread?

edit: I'll leave this one as it is for now, and just make a separate giveaway thread...

dunson
04-29-2008, 01:56 AM
I'm your long lost brother from another mother.

I was under the impression this was a trade section, but I see there are more people requesting and giving away...

So do I have to fix my topic and make a proper request and separate giveaway thread?

Sure, this section allows trades. I like to urge users not to trade because good things come to those who don't. And I personally wouldn't give an invite if it was for a trade, but if I had a Waffles invite, I'd probably hook you up if you showed you were a good user...supply ratios and speedtests and a well done request and you'll get what you're looking for, especially if you post more... :)

snoxu
04-29-2008, 02:05 AM
I decided to give away my invites asking nothing in return in a show of good faith here:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveway-scenehddemonoid-293877

So I'm no longer implying I'm looking for a trade. If I score a Waffles invite great if not oh well...

DikTation
04-29-2008, 09:02 AM
snoxu,
Look at beeing more active give a few more invites away and you will get one!
Just be more active though!