PDA

View Full Version : why do ppl want PTN?

DetectiveAdam
04-29-2008, 04:39 AM
I mean the tracker sucks, they banned me once for nothing.but i got invited again. The tracker sucks. the staff are traderz. PokerPays is a total asshole. they spam your messaging box everyday its fucking gay. anyways PTN sukz.

That1Guy
04-29-2008, 04:55 AM
Oh

dunson
04-29-2008, 05:22 AM
I think you might have meant to post this in the review thread. Thank you for your input. It is duly noted and I will consider this before signing up. :rolleyes:

happy
04-29-2008, 05:33 AM
I mean the tracker sucks, they banned me once for nothing.but i got invited again. The tracker sucks. the staff are traderz. PokerPays is a total asshole. they spam your messaging box everyday its fucking gay. anyways PTN sukz.

Yes you are right.

They want only this tracker because it is invite only and a new tracker blabla

:pinch:

undercoverbro
04-29-2008, 05:37 AM
I can't help but not take this seriously. What really happened? Usually when people sign up a new account to bash a tracker its because they can't get on or they got the boot for cheating. Well I hope at least one person takes this seriously so it's not a complete waste for you...

Intr4ns1t
04-29-2008, 05:47 AM
You mean my l337 ch34tzor skills will be wasted there? OH GOD! I better not signup there and stuff. My h4qz0r buddies won't respect me in the morning if I do.
I mean seriously, could you use proper english at least? Or at least nix the z's? maybe people might actually give you some sort of credit. And gay? I mean really, how grade school is that? It's awesome you learned to do more than play WOW with your computer but there is more to life than bitching about a tracker you obviously weren't wanted in. Oh well, I guess that's the breaks huh?

LivingInSouthPark
04-29-2008, 07:46 AM
If u dont like it this is your problem.I myself like this tracker very much and i think it is awesome ;)
Btw the staff are NOT traders ....yes there were some bad apples but now thes taff is perfect :) If u dont like the tracker delete your account and stop talking bullshits

Thanks

ajsi
04-29-2008, 08:15 AM
omg, a little kid has spoken...
this is only whineing of a little kid...

Swift
04-29-2008, 08:22 AM
and still ppl come here opening threads like this ... painful .. kids

vinhkhang01
04-29-2008, 08:38 AM
You seem to be very upset and act like a mad animal here with your use of language.
Why would you join again with all the things you mentioned?
Also, there has been too many publicity about this site already and should leave it alone. If you don't like it, don't use it.

Cheers...

hit79
04-29-2008, 08:57 AM
ptn is a great site full of ... s pl caca v.enJOY this rahat

toti
04-29-2008, 09:23 AM
i heard its good in films

mirceandr
04-29-2008, 09:41 AM
why do ppl want PTN?
no ratio , and it's only about movies + a great bonus point system

kooftspc11
04-29-2008, 10:32 AM
yes piratethe.net is gay

Swift
04-29-2008, 10:47 AM
lesbo!!!! koootspc :))

J-dye
04-29-2008, 10:49 AM
PTN has changed a lot

its not that bad now

kooftspc11
04-29-2008, 11:18 AM
lesbo!!!! koootspc :))

hey i just know a good pair of tits when i see them

george clooneys cock will forever have a place in my throat :naughty:

BOOM
04-29-2008, 11:21 AM
omg I can`t belive you created a new acc just 4 flame ptn!!

Aziz
04-29-2008, 03:50 PM

if you didn't like it the first time why on earth did you join it another time, retarded kids do not belong in PtN. They do not spam your inbox, certainly not like before. PP is a great staff and a respected member, not you or anyone else can change that. Your probably pissed cause you got banned again and i'm not surprised.

yes piratethe.net is gay

koof you were banned because you were a trader, proof is certainly provided upon request.

escuoop
04-29-2008, 04:21 PM
why do ppl want PTN?

because they can't get it. Thats why.

C-mos
04-29-2008, 04:33 PM

u kids are makin me sick...PTN is one of the best movie trackers..
the only thing that sucks..here it's you.
go and suck a tit..arsehol

DeadCell
04-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Do these threads lead anywhere? honestly?
If you dont like it, PM me and ill delete your account, its not hard. Staff arent traders, there were traders and no-one is denying that but thay are gone and if you opened your eyes then you might see that. As for PokerPays, just cause he banned you is no reason to be against him, if you bucked your ideas and/or attitude up then you wouldn't get banned.

Also, if you really didnt like the place why rejoin?

//DC//

Presto
04-29-2008, 05:02 PM
The same reason they want iTS, ScL etc.

u kids are makin me sick...PTN is one of the best movie trackers..

Yes, indeedy, lol!

dunson
04-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Just joined myself and it seems like a nice tracker. Nice design, nice specialty and a nice little tracker that should grow into something awesome. I can see why people want it.

eden297
04-29-2008, 07:18 PM
If u dont like it this is your problem.I myself like this tracker very much and i think it is awesome ;)
Btw the staff are NOT traders ....yes there were some bad apples but now thes taff is perfect :) If u dont like the tracker delete your account and stop talking bullshits

Thanks

no u dont like it couse its good u like it couse its rare:)

ptn admins are collectors and traders that want ptn to be high level...

thats ptn story=)

kooftspc11
04-29-2008, 07:21 PM
koof you were banned because you were a trader, proof is certainly provided upon request.

no, i was WARNED because i was a trader...i was BANNED for expressing how fucking gay the warning was, douchebag.

That1Guy
04-29-2008, 07:29 PM
They spam your messaging box everyday it's fucking gay.
I dont think that's true

koof you were banned because you were a trader, proof is certainly provided upon request.No, I was WARNED because I was a trader...I was BANNED for expressing how fucking gay the warning was, douchebag.
You said douchebag........Shut up! Beavis

These kids sure do like to call stuff "gay".

The Gladiator
04-29-2008, 07:31 PM
lol

robotpirate
04-29-2008, 07:50 PM
in the wtaw thread, someone should just move the unlisted category before level 1 instead of after level 10...

That1Guy
04-29-2008, 07:58 PM
in the wtaw thread, someone should just move the unlisted category before level 1 instead of after level 10...
I guess it doesn't really matter, but I kinda agree.

PRINCE
04-29-2008, 08:17 PM
ptn
will be great site
have perfect style + contant very good
day after day it will be strong

Grind$oFine
04-29-2008, 08:25 PM
It is a nice tracker, the content is getting there, the design is nice, the rules and the way it's setup is pretty decent, there is a small but friendly community, the tracker is slightly more under the radar than others, and there is a ton of potential.

There are issues with speeds, and the lack of seeders in some instances.

I'm more than sure there are people who want PtN for the wrong reasons. Right now, I do like PtN a lot, but as a more fulfilling movie tracker, I'd recommend Goem - their content is better as of now, it's easy to get an invite, and the community and staff are great. Speed can be an issue on Goem, but it also can be an issue on PtN so...

markupmaster
04-29-2008, 08:31 PM
Dude,If you are going to flame a very good tracker just because you were banned there then grow a pair of balls and do it under your real account. God...

DeadCell
04-29-2008, 08:37 PM
It is a nice tracker, the content is getting there, the design is nice, the rules and the way it's setup is pretty decent, there is a small but friendly community, the tracker is slightly more under the radar than others, and there is a ton of potential.

I'm more than sure there are people who want PtN for the wrong reasons. Right now, I do like PtN a lot, but as a more fulfilling movie tracker, I'd recommend Goem - their content is better as of now, it's easy to get an invite, and the community and staff are great. Speed can be an issue on Goem, but it also can be an issue on PtN so...

Now this is how you critiscise a tracker, if there is something that you think can be improved with anything in life, this is the attitude you should use to say it.

//DC//

kooftspc11
04-29-2008, 08:45 PM

Now this is how you critiscise a tracker, if there is something that you think can be improved with anything in life, this is the attitude you should use to say it.

//DC//

or you can just call it gay

markupmaster
04-29-2008, 08:51 PM
or you can just call it gay

No need to say the same thing twice. Already made your point..

;)

Aziz
04-29-2008, 09:18 PM
koof you were banned because you were a trader, proof is certainly provided upon request.no, i was WARNED because i was a trader...i was BANNED for expressing how fucking gay the warning was, douchebag.

glad you got banned both ways.

clearly people like you are the last people PtN wants.

killercam101
04-29-2008, 09:21 PM
I heard PTN has women there

kooftspc11
04-29-2008, 09:23 PM
no, i was WARNED because i was a trader...i was BANNED for expressing how fucking gay the warning was, douchebag.

glad you got banned both ways.

clearly people like you are the last people PtN wants.

right, you need more sheep

F.B.I
04-29-2008, 09:25 PM
Have you ever heard about collectors? They like every tracker (good or not). So i can assume that some guys are there just because it can be rare and others, of course because the community and the content.

LivingInSouthPark
04-29-2008, 09:25 PM

Thanks

no u dont like it couse its good u like it couse its rare:)

ptn admins are collectors and traders that want ptn to be high level...

thats ptn story=)

Yeah u got me....... :pinch: You know better than me i know that... there is no point to argue with you :)

Skiz
04-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Closed.

Grow up guys....