PDA

View Full Version : hi every1. I need blackcats or something similar

silent2k8
04-29-2008, 06:49 PM
I wanna download some ps2 games long time i didnt use my ps2 :)
so i want a good torrent site to get games if some1 can invite me i will be grateful.

THANKS ALOT

Aerozin
04-29-2008, 06:54 PM
i guess BCG is open registration , just keep trying they ban accounts all the time

silent2k8
04-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Max users have been reached for the current time period. More spots will open very soon so keep trying. When you get in there will be a party and Cake! :)))))))))))))))))
invite please!

TidusBlade
04-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Yeah, they open at the rate of 5 slots every 15 minutes, like 1:30, 1:45, 2:00 etc., so next one in a few minutes if your quick enough and got an accurate clock ;)

robotpirate
04-29-2008, 07:52 PM
you just have to keep trying...

Aerozin
04-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Max users have been reached for the current time period. More spots will open very soon so keep trying. When you get in there will be a party and Cake! :)))))))))))))))))
invite please!

did you read what yourself posted?

Max users have been reached for the current time period. More spots will open very soon so keep trying. When you get in there will be a party and Cake!

so keep trying becouse u are now going to get invited this easily

btw , wrong section

silent2k8
04-29-2008, 08:11 PM
thats funny after i filled my details and confirm it gave me again the maxim users reached. sucks... :P

Aerozin
04-29-2008, 08:15 PM
thats funny after i filled my details and confirm it gave me again the maxim users reached. sucks... :P
u were too slow filling the details , someone was faster than u and take ur spot

silent2k8
04-29-2008, 08:19 PM
i didnt know i am racing now Aerozin :O

Aerozin
04-29-2008, 08:21 PM
i didnt know i am racing now Aerozin :O
now u know ;)

silent2k8
04-29-2008, 08:32 PM
i tried a few times. i give up 2day. you need to have alot of nerves for this.

yasobelber92
04-29-2008, 08:33 PM
Bitgamer is a good tracker for games

But only with invites.If you want to register i can send you one

silent2k8
04-29-2008, 08:37 PM
thx yaso send me 1 plz

munaaf
04-29-2008, 09:02 PM
^^ how many are u going to sign up to, i invited u to Nemesyz like 5 mins after u made this thread and now u want bitgamer and no doubt u will still continue to bombard BcG with refreshes.
jeez collector.

kooftspc11
04-29-2008, 09:10 PM
you know, we do have a section specifically dedicated to (shamelessly) begging for invites

Skiz
04-29-2008, 09:14 PM
you know, we do have a section specifically dedicated to (shamelessly) begging for invites

Moved to it. :sneaky:

IdolEyes787
04-29-2008, 09:39 PM
^^ how many are u going to sign up to, i invited u to Nemesyz like 5 mins after u made this thread and now u want bitgamer and no doubt u will still continue to bombard BcG with refreshes.
jeez collector.

I'm about the softest touch of anyone here but even I am beginning to lose patience with all the people who just appear and think that they are somehow entitled to everything.
95% of the invites given away aren't appreciated enough by the individuals who get them.Almost all are top notch trackers and should be used and not merely gotten and forgotten.
I just wish people would be a little more selective in who they give invites to.
Maybe a fifty post minimum before requesting wouldn't be such a bad idea so everyone would have some idea of who they were dealing with.
Silent2k8 no offense to you but if you want a BCG account it's not that hard just show more persistence like everyone else.

raulinrodriguez
04-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Silent2K8 do this and you'l get a BCG account in no time

The tracker opens signups for very brief periods of time (Seconds actually). At other times it will display the following message:

"Max users have been reached for the current time period. Have some cocoa, watch the sun rise (or set), and come back. Nature is beautiful. You might get lucky."

Even if you miraculously get the signup form on first try, you will have less than 9 seconds to fill the form; if you are late, you will be treated with a similar message. Now you may think it is impossible to signup. It is not; at least with a few nice addons for Firefox it isn't.

1. Download Check4Change FireFox extension from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3028

2. Download AutoFormer FireFox extension from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1958
3. Visit http://www.blackcats-games.net/ and click on the Register link. (Directly accessing signup page would not work.)

4. You will be taken to the page with 'max user limit reached' message. Now select the message text or message heading ("Signup failed!"), right click --->Check4Change-->Custom. Enter 3 seconds in the "Refresh and check every.." field under "Check Interval". Also tick "Dont refresh while viewing page" button.

5. Check4Change will now refresh the page every 3 seconds to detect any changes. Within 15 mins it will detect the signup form being loaded and notify you. Now take your time and fill each and every field (Except the captcha) carefully. Double check everything and make sure you tick everything. Note on Email - Blackcats will not accept popular free email addresses. If you have an ISP provided address, use it. If you don't, gawab.com mail seems to work fine.

6. Before you click submit, Go to FireFox Edit menu-->Autoformer--> click "save all fields". Now press submit. You will be greeted with "Max user limit reached' message again. Do not worry this is normal.

7. Repeat steps 3 and 4 once more and wait till Check4Change to detect a change. This time be on high alert. The moment it detects the signup form being loaded, switch to the tab immediately. Autoformer will automatically load the values previously entered. This saves you valuable seconds. Quickly fill the captcha (no spaces when filling two words) and hit submit. You should get confirmation email within 30 minutes. If you still get "Max user limit reached' , that means you were too late. Repeat steps 3,4 and 7.

Note: Read the Rules and FAQ of the tracker immediately after you get in. Dont breach the rules and give something back to the community.

Flame10
05-06-2008, 09:10 AM
Wonderful.... Thanks mate... Rep+ added