PDA

View Full Version : is this a good fone?

Mr. Mulder
04-30-2008, 12:03 PM
http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/wp-content/phoneimages/2007/09/motorola-z10_00.jpg

http://www.mobilewhack.com/rokr.jpg

got a call from 02 today asking if i want a new fone so i said k' :unsure: ...went with this one, apparently it edits videos and makes ewetube videos. i have never made an ewetube video nor do i intend to, but its nice to know the choice is there :ermm: the fone also comes with the Bourne trilogy on microSD and plays on the fone :blink:

/its a motarola z10, i think it can phone and text people too but i didn't ask.

Mr. Mulder
04-30-2008, 12:16 PM
does it play the internets on it? :unsure:

Barbarossa
04-30-2008, 12:23 PM
I would have thought so, yeah :mellow:

Apparently on some phones nowadays you can dial in numbers and actually talk to other peoples like live 1-1 and everything, zomgrofflekthxbyebbq :O

Mr. Mulder
04-30-2008, 12:24 PM
seems pretty pointless, why not just pm them? :unsure:

Barbarossa
04-30-2008, 12:26 PM
kidz, innit :mellow:

JPaul
04-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Kewl Fone, CONGRATULATIONS Man :01:

I Wish I Was Like Getting One Of Those But I've Got 4 Years Left On My Contract :cry:

Mr. Mulder
04-30-2008, 12:32 PM
my 18 month ends in a couple of days, have gone with another 18 month one :/

JPaul
04-30-2008, 12:32 PM
I don't like the flowers on the screen but. Just a tad gay.

Not that it's a bad thing.

JPaul
04-30-2008, 12:33 PM
18 months seems to have become the norm.

Mr. Mulder
04-30-2008, 12:34 PM
I don't like the flowers on the screen but. Just a tad gay.

Not that it's a bad thing.
i'll prolly change it to bewbs or something else :yup:

JPaul
04-30-2008, 12:36 PM
I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we had assumed that.

Mr. Mulder
05-01-2008, 06:18 PM
plheying with it now, looks good watching films but its a bit big, have been using a samsung d900 so can notice a difference in size and weight lyke.

gonna put some bewbs on it and make it play anchorman, should be kewl then

JPaul
05-01-2008, 07:22 PM
So the video, she is watchable on the screen, si.

Mr. Mulder
05-01-2008, 10:10 PM
yeah its a pretty orsum frame rate and stuffs, plays real smoothly lyke.

trying to encode shit to play on it atm

Snee
05-01-2008, 11:17 PM
Kewl Fone, CONGRATULATIONS Man :01:

I Wish I Was Like Getting One Of Those But I've Got 4 Years Left On My Contract :cry:

+1

Old Geezer
05-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Well once again I try to look at a thread and what do I see? The same old shit. Why?why? does this only happen at this forum? Here is a prime example of assininity that goes on constantly. THis time Mulder. Muddled brain would be a better handle. If you can't spell spell these words then you need to take an English spelling course.

yeah its a pretty orsum frame rate and stuffs, plays real smoothly lyke

trying to encode shit to play on it atmplheying with it now, looks good watching films but its a bit big, have been using a samsung d900 so can notice a difference in size and weight lyke

gonna put some bewbs on it and make it play anchorman, should be kewl theni'll prolly change it to bewbs or something else kidz, innit.

JPaul
05-03-2008, 10:15 PM
You're the worst troll ever.

At least try to be offensive, otherwise you're wasting everybody's time.

Snee
05-03-2008, 10:28 PM
You're the worst troll ever.

At least try to be offensive, otherwise you're wasting everybody's time.

Maybe it's a really poor attempt at comedy.

The way he manages to misspell a couple of relatively simple words in almost every post certainly points to some sort of ironing.

Or he's an idiot, and doesn't notice.

Or he's so shit at trolling that he can't trust it to work without some really obvious bait.

Mr. Mulder
05-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Well once again I try to look at a thread and what do I see? The same old shit. Why?why? does this only happen at this forum? Here is a prime example of assininity that goes on constantly. THis time Mulder. Muddled brain would be a better handle. If you can't spell spell these words then you need to take an English spelling course.

yeah its a pretty orsum frame rate and stuffs, plays real smoothly lyke

trying to encode shit to play on it atmplheying with it now, looks good watching films but its a bit big, have been using a samsung d900 so can notice a difference in size and weight lyke

gonna put some bewbs on it and make it play anchorman, should be kewl theni'll prolly change it to bewbs or something else kidz, innit.

your mum didn't think so.