PDA

View Full Version : SCL Bullshit

demous
04-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Guys i have problem with SCL my account got disabled and when i tried to ask why its disabled z7x told me its disabled cuz of allot of giving aways and you have high rep points is this good reason to get my account disabled ? :mellow:

Need to know your opinions about this problem FST members may be i am noob in torrents or some thing :wacko:

Waiting for answers :yup:

stoi
04-30-2008, 01:32 PM
well some trackers ban you for just being a member here.

so... its up to the tracker at the end of the day, you may not like it, others may not like it, but its the trackers decision and that decision is usually final.

sorry you lost your account, just move on, its not the end of the world.

jasperr
04-30-2008, 01:37 PM
stop freakin whinning.......!

you got caught attemtping to trade..... and having giveaways an such!

don't think your gonna stir up a bunch of crap becuase of your personal issues.. you got caught.. DEAL WITH IT!!

F.B.I
You must accept his decision, even if you don't agree with it.

Like stoi said it's up to the tracker (staff) decide wich "type" of members they want there.

dunson
Think about it from the admin's perspective. They see a user of their site giving away lots of other accounts to whoever posts a ratio proof and speedtest or whatever. That certainly makes it seem possible to the admin that you will someday do the same with your account on his tracker. The only way to prevent it is to disable the account, so you don't have any power over the security of his site. I think it is a valid reason.

I mean, what else can they do, pm you and say please don't giveaway this account? I doubt that would be effective just as much as I doubt you claiming that's one of the accounts you won't giveaway is really believable to someone who perceives the same as a security risk.

demous
04-30-2008, 01:38 PM

so... its up to the tracker at the end of the day, you may not like it, others may not like it, but its the trackers decision and that decision is usually final.

thank you stoi for your reply and really i dont think that is :fst: bad like this to make trackers sysop hate it but in the last i am waiting for another replays may be i get something good to help me :D

BOOM
04-30-2008, 01:48 PM
They see a user of their site giving away lots of other accounts to whoever posts a ratio proof and speedtest or whatever. That certainly makes it seem possible to the admin that you will someday do the same with your account on his tracker.
Also think that is the main reason

z7x
04-30-2008, 01:53 PM
You got what you deserved.

Islander_IBG
04-30-2008, 01:55 PM
if u were really caught trading then u deserve more than getting only one acc disabled.

if not then its really sad but as stoi said its all up to the tracker staff.....

breakforce
04-30-2008, 01:56 PM
scl is very funny comunity i dont like scl beacuse have very hard rules

PRINCE
04-30-2008, 01:59 PM

why say that????
scl very easy to use
just respect rules and every thing fine

Islander_IBG
04-30-2008, 02:00 PM

really ?

i think its one of the best trackers out there and the staff r pretty nice to there users....

jasperr
04-30-2008, 02:00 PM

well, ultimatly i tend to agree with you on your point stoi.....

i think its wrong for people to cry in public forums because of their own short commings and say its not fair... if the OP took the time to actually view the forums he would have been informed of the rules and the consequences.... just because something isn't in the listed initially as being against the rules.. doesn't mean it isnt addressed ... which means he never looked..

sorry m8... maybe you should move on to public trackers then.... :unsure:

stoi
04-30-2008, 02:05 PM
problem is tracker rules mean nothing here, and expecting 100% of your members to take heed and follow your rules 100% of the time, is very naive, it will never happen, its just human nature.

But like i said, its up to the tracker, if he was trying to trade an account, fair enough, i agree with the staff, and even if he wasnt, who am i to disagree, its their tracker, they can ban who they want for any reason they want.

Yoann64
04-30-2008, 02:08 PM
hmm! Is it your freinds who told you that ?...I think, you don't know a lot of this place...and it' s better

J-dye
04-30-2008, 02:09 PM
may be i am noob in torrents or some thing :wacko:

yes

breakforce
04-30-2008, 02:32 PM
sorry but i think that staff shouldn't ban people if they follow the rules.giving away inv is not a crime( i supose he didnt offer inv for scl)

z7x
04-30-2008, 02:38 PM
sorry but i think that staff shouldn't ban people if they follow the rules.giving away inv is not a crime( i supose he didnt offer inv for scl)

The thing is that, your opinion doesnt count in this.
You are just a bit naggy because you went out the same way, except you cheated a bit too.

I will say this again, PPL that gets banned, deserves it.

F.B.I
04-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Now that you said that he will create another acc here :P

Groovy
04-30-2008, 02:51 PM
problem is tracker rules mean nothing here, and expecting 100% of your members to take heed and follow your rules 100% of the time, is very naive, it will never happen, its just human nature.

But like i said, its up to the tracker, if he was trying to trade an account, fair enough, i agree with the staff, and even if he wasnt, who am i to disagree, its their tracker, they can ban who they want for any reason they want.
-------------------------
stoi is right every spoken word about trackers staff is bullshit after stoi openion.

jasperr
04-30-2008, 03:04 PM

-------------------------
stoi is right every spoken word about trackers staff is bullshit after stoi openion.

yeah ok pal.... :pinch:

stoi is right though, not everyone is going to follow the rules and certainly not all of the time.. i don't think anyone really expects this to happen.. the fact that, trackers rules don't apply here is usually true ( :frusty: ) as far as business as usual goes...
BUT, the original poster came here to specificly bitch about their rules and how he got banned beacuase he broke'em totally validates the tracker rules 100% x2... you can't have it both ways... ya don't come here to a public forum bitch that you were wronged by being banned/disabled for breaking their rules... then someone says their rules don't mean squat here... does that make sense to anyone???

obviously the rules of that paticular tracker are totally in play here cause if they were not.... then he wouldn't be crying about it....

escuoop
04-30-2008, 03:10 PM
I am not a member there but, SCL one of the best community trackers as I know. We rarely see you at any section but the invite section unless if you have a problem like this case.

maybe that's the reason that makes them disable your acc.

stoi
04-30-2008, 03:11 PM
well sorry, but where the fuck else is he going to go to cry about it.

I have seen numerous posts on here from every tracker complaining they got bitchslapped and disabled for doing something or nothing, and complainig about tracker staff.

OK he got banned for whatever reason, he has to deal with it, maybe posting it here wasnt the best option, but hes banned anyway, so how much worse can it get, and the tracker in question is already in the WTAW thread, bit frigging late to keep it quiet im afraid. (if thats what the problem is here).

jasperr
04-30-2008, 03:27 PM

I have seen numerous posts on here from every tracker complaining they got bitchslapped and disabled for doing something or nothing, and complainig about tracker staff.

OK he got banned for whatever reason, he has to deal with it, maybe posting it here wasnt the best option, but hes banned anyway, so how much worse can it get, and the tracker in question is already in the WTAW thread, bit frigging late to keep it quiet im afraid. (if thats what the problem is here).

yeah, your right stoi....... and thats not the issue.... wasn't really trying to make it sound that way... but anywho.. its over with now.

and fyi... i was speaking in general about my comment of people saying tracker rules don't mean nothing.... not really directed at you , just many, many others say this, as their final say.. ya know..

-REGAURDS-

killingspree
04-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Guys i have problem with SCL my account got disabled and when i tried to ask why its disabled z7x told me its disabled cuz of allot of giving aways and you have high rep points is this good reason to get my account disabled ? :mellow:

Need to know your opinions about this problem FST members may be i am noob in torrents or some thing :wacko:

same here.

stoi
04-30-2008, 03:52 PM

yeah, your right stoi....... and thats not the issue.... wasn't really trying to make it sound that way... but anywho.. its over with now.

and fyi... i was speaking in general about my comment of people saying tracker rules don't mean nothing.... not really directed at you , just many, many others say this, as their final say.. ya know..

-REGAURDS-

ok fair enough, but even the staff here say that not just the members so....

but in defence to FST, if they did abide by the tracker rules, there would be no WTAW thread, No Bittorrent invite section, and probably no general Bittorrent section either (some may say that would not be a bad thing though lol)

The Flying Cow
04-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Hmm...I think if FST shut down the BT section it would lose a lot of the activity it has here.

Not everybody in the BT Section is like Demous, killingspree, or WAELDIAB.

There's a lot of nice, caring, and kind people here too.

We're not all account/invite pirates.

But yeah I gotta support stoi here 100%. In the same way the US of A are a free country (free speech) so is FST a free forum.

If demous thinks he will make anything better by coming here and acting like a 12-year-old (no offence meant here demous, but if you got banned from a tracker you got banned from a tracker. You can try to speak to them, reason with them, if you think it was unfair, but bitching about it here isn't gonna start a revolution), then let him. It's his right.

My 3 centavos.

stoi
04-30-2008, 04:49 PM
k hopefully this is my last post in here, as im getting tired and i get cranky when im tired lol

I believe half the problem is.

members off here, get into these trackers from here, so they believe (rightly or wrongly whichever way you decide) that the rules and guidelines of FST overrule the Rules and guidelines of the trackers they get.

its like, ok got an invite to XX site from FST, FST seems like a good community because i got the invite from there, the tracker bans them, so they come complaining to FST and see what this good community has to say about it, see if they can get some people to back their case type of thing.

I still do not know 100% what the original poster done, and i dont need to know, like i said, the tracker banned him, life moves on. and because they banned him he complained here, you cant stop that and also like i said, nothing worse can really happen to him than whats already been done.

The amount of times i have seen that BCG are nazis, the hit and run rules are stupid, the SP system is silly, Im kitty litter but i have a 1,000,000 global ratio crap, they cheated, get banned, oh didnt know that was a bannable offence lol

if you run a tracker you have to take these types of posts with a pinch of salt, and you will usually find (apart from that BitmeTV thread next to this one lol) thats its members that have been banned, or bitchslapped before that are the ones that side with the OP, and add fuel to the fire.

to me, both demious and the tracker should just take it on the chin, get up, rub themselves down and get on with what they were doing before.

metanaboll112
04-30-2008, 05:07 PM

its simple - respect the tracker rules and u wont get disabled... tracker community dont want to have public review - dont do that, they dont want to public GA - dont do THAT ! and u wont have a problems !

its only ur fault!

grimms
04-30-2008, 05:23 PM
I'm afraid so... I don't think they deleted your account for nothing. You may have been viewed as a problem member... and if that is the cause, then you got what you deserved. Just move on, it is not the end of the world.

SCR
04-30-2008, 05:25 PM

I don`t want to have any kind of argue with anyone here but : Have you read one of the latest anouncements in SCL ? The one about activity ? It was 6 days ago .. anyway i think is too late for that now ..

predateur
04-30-2008, 05:57 PM

anyway its not big lost lol, the tracker dont deserve anything (just a copy past from greater tracker ;) )

ah when newbie got some power :P

ceasar
05-01-2008, 02:29 AM
FST seems like a good community because i got the invite from there, the tracker bans them, so they come complaining to FST and see what this good community has to say about it, see if they can get some people to back their case type of thing.
FST is a good community on it's own. It doesn't need any trackers approval to know this. And if demous feels like telling us a story of being banned from ScL for helping out ppl here on FST, we (FSTers) have more good feelings for one of us: good member with number of posts and reputation given for helping our members out, not for some cocky n00b who tell ppl that their opinion don't count, he might even think that his does :lol:
It all depends on how you positioning yourself, if tracker banned such a good member like you for bogus reason it's their fault and it's kinda of clear - they are going nowhere with such policy... You still have place to be at the other trackers with better content and community (FST) and what they left with? -1 good member. :frusty:

anyway its not big lost lol, the tracker dont deserve anything (just a copy past from greater tracker ;) )

ah when newbie got some power :P
Exactly, 52/2 and think U_GOD, he-he :lol:

markupmaster
05-01-2008, 02:50 AM
Like I and many others have said before,Whether we like it or not,The staff has the ability to do anything they want with their members...

HDR
05-01-2008, 02:53 AM
come one guys, isn't enough? Stop bitchin please, it only makes FST look bad for guests :(

and i know you don't really need to stay around arguing with the others lol ;)

(I)
05-01-2008, 05:16 AM
may be i am noob in torrents or some thing :wacko:

yes

+10
Good to see him posting outside inv. forum btw
I don't think it worth that fuss

PirateEagle
05-01-2008, 05:55 PM
and what is thread is all about :huh:

KSA
05-02-2008, 04:09 PM
u deserved it, lol

waeldiab
05-02-2008, 06:01 PM
don't be upset that is what happen to me also they band me because i am member here

but rely i don't like this tracker because they don't have any thing special

u know 4 me TL is better than scl

F.B.I
05-02-2008, 06:03 PM
I bet they didn't ^^

merwais
05-03-2008, 07:49 PM
SCL sucks ass with a bunch of bad ass staff.

memo
05-03-2008, 10:57 PM

i like what stoi said...yup it is not the wprld end..move on..:happy:

hasu
05-04-2008, 12:45 AM
some guy was banned about 1 month ago for a similar reason too.
i heard that. :(

MrStonedOne
05-04-2008, 04:27 AM
staff have the right to ban for any reason... the owner has the right to decide what kind of users they want on there site....

Take a lesson from the *chans, MODS == FAGS. mods like z7x can ban for what ever reason he wants... you as a user have NO right to say what z7x did was bad. its not your site.

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. <DAMN YOU SERVER (25 trys now)

SceneLOL
05-05-2008, 01:07 AM
staff have the right to ban for any reason... the owner has the right to decide what kind of users they want on there site....

Take a lesson from the *chans, MODS == FAGS. mods like z7x can ban for what ever reason he wants... you as a user have NO right to say what z7x did was bad. its not your site.

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later. <DAMN YOU SERVER (25 trys now)

QFT.

pone44
05-05-2008, 05:06 AM
screenies i hear can be faked-its a risk to the tracks.

sabre
05-05-2008, 06:04 AM
SCL sucks anyway

dogie
05-05-2008, 07:01 AM
SCL sucks anyway

fail

u sucks anyway too

HaTMaN
05-05-2008, 09:06 AM
i dont think so because it's very good to me

SgtMajor
05-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Take it from me, there is no banning just because you are a member here, but your actions here can have consequences and may influence the decision whether you do get banned or not.

saqib
05-05-2008, 10:14 AM
there is no point of discussing any tracker in public . i haven't seen anyone disgracing clover , who is not yet disabled , so the formula is simple , u can easily judge ppl who r disgracing some tracker that may b they got disabled or they dont simply deserve to b there ( it involves many reasons though )

FileZ
05-05-2008, 12:06 PM
next time don't use the same nick in every tracker , just for safe

jasperr
05-05-2008, 12:27 PM
this thread is still going huh??...... lol

Just becuase someone got caught doing something wrong(against the trackers rules) by the staff, doesnt mean all of the sudden the site is crap of the staff are asses! with that said..... you people who think you did nothing wrong, maybe you should do a self check and stop thinking your so l33t a tracker will die off without your presence... i mean really ... its done, its over with.. go on with your life because the tracer has moved on....

fOrUmAs
05-05-2008, 06:01 PM

they dont have any hard rules at all,but like many other sites then have very crapy FLS and staffers there

but yea no one likes SCT anyway:happy:

SgtMajor
05-05-2008, 06:18 PM

they dont have any hard rules at all,but like many other sites then have very crapy FLS and staffers there

Quoted for posterity - you got it wrong, as usual.

colombianino
05-06-2008, 01:37 AM
oh wellz its just people judging a site. its kina hard to judge something when you can barely see it or use it.

there's better IMO though.

Dr_Green_Thumb
05-06-2008, 02:57 AM

Yeah we get it you got banned from SCT how long are you going to cry about it?

sovaz
05-06-2008, 09:19 AM
People always talk negatively of a tracker they got banned...It's their nature, they r hypocrites who don't realize that they have somehow not respected the rules. Why do people don't get the fact that good tracker admins ban badbloods for the safety of the tracker...they don't ban for fun.
I myself got banned at SCL for just having given an invite to a member who was requesting scl. I wasn't trading at all. Then I found tat scl rules states that no invite should b given away to strangers, am not pissed off with x7z anyways..am just banned, life goes on.

n0_NaMe
05-06-2008, 09:32 AM
People always talk negatively of a tracker they got banned...It's their nature, they r hypocrites who don't realize that they have somehow not respected the rules. Why do people don't get the fact that good tracker admins ban badbloods for the safety of the tracker...they don't ban for fun.
I myself got banned at SCL for just having given an invite to a member who was requesting scl. I wasn't trading at all. Then I found tat scl rules states that no invite should b given away to strangers, am not pissed off with x7z anyways..am just banned, life goes on.

Well said sovaz. :thumbsup:

sokrates
05-06-2008, 09:48 AM

yeah the fls there is so bad.. its like there is always somebody on in this support chan.. and they are so fucking helpful too.. they really should remove some of these guys from fls and replace them by your kind!

fOrUmAs
05-06-2008, 10:57 AM

lol im not banned from ScT and why do u think that anyway???

because im member there that dosent mean i cant say what is wrong there??

p.s sorry but u need to confront with true some day..but i guess u dont understand what im talking abouth anyway(keep your head in sand as always);)

BlueLabel
05-06-2008, 11:01 AM
this thread is still here
whats the point???

yayyyyyy
05-06-2008, 02:09 PM
I am Happy to be
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/888/ftnuser2ia9.png

does on FTN you use the same nick? f

jasperr
05-06-2008, 03:47 PM
I am Happy to be

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/888/ftnuser2ia9.png

does on FTN you use the same nick? f

WHAT!!??? :frusty:

Yelrut
05-07-2008, 12:52 AM
This is the a prime example of why not use the same name as you use on your trackers. Its just asking for trouble.

WarrenBuffet
05-07-2008, 12:58 AM
This is the a prime example of why not use the same name as you use on your trackers. Its just asking for trouble.

just change ur fst username :naughty:

Dr_Green_Thumb
05-07-2008, 02:50 AM

p.s sorry but u need to confront with true some day..but i guess u dont understand what im talking abouth anyway(keep your head in sand as always);)

Actually I have had to deal with the FLS there. I was banned when the new anti-cheat script thought I was cheating. I just went to support showed them my stats and my problem was solved.

If you don't like the site delete your account but it gets old seeing you moan about them every chance you get.

Enlightened
05-07-2008, 03:20 AM
Maybe I am "Naive' " , I don;t see how, SCL knows who demous is if he did NOT use the same Nick? [ gave him the benefit of the doubt]

MaaxHimself
05-07-2008, 03:28 AM
Maybe they l33t haxx0red into his comp and stole his IP...

niceguy4
05-07-2008, 02:31 PM

ya, kinda wondering why FTN hasn't banned you either for the same reason....

jasperr
05-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Maybe I am "Naive' " , I don;t see how, SCL knows who demous is if he did NOT use the same Nick? [ gave him the benefit of the doubt]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?? i guess you really are "Naive" then guy.... same name catchs are too easy.. them people deserve to get caught.. lol .. but, there are many ways to get caught... and not by name base either.. :frusty:

Actually I have had to deal with the FLS there. I was banned when the new anti-cheat script thought I was cheating. I just went to support showed them my stats and my problem was solved.

If you don't like the site delete your account but it gets old seeing you moan about them every chance you get.

i agree..... it gets old... don't like it leave! thats about it..

Cabalo
05-07-2008, 05:02 PM
don't be upset that is what happen to me also they band me because i am member here

but rely i don't like this tracker because they don't have any thing special

u know 4 me TLis better than scl
bravo Sherlock Holmes! :clap:
But i guess that u wanted scl cuz "it was yor dream" and you "needed it so much", but u are just a noobish collector. U deserve to be banned at every single tracker. and at this board, as 90% of your posts are "great giveaway bro'" or "good luck all". Useless member. Noobish spammer trying to look so friendly : "oh look, i think you all do great giveaways, and u all deserve luck.look i'm so fluffy, love me".

SCL. ScT is great. I feel insulted when i see people trying to compare both, for fucks' sake...

members may be i am noob in torrents or some thing :wacko:

Yes, that's what you are. You just came here trying to get a lot of rep points as u thought that it would lead u to have easier access to harder invites.
And that meant giving away accounts, invites, etc, that may trackers consider it forbidden, so why wouldn't the guys at SCL think that u wouldn't do one day the same to them?
Plus, z7x said that u cheated at scl, so i bet you cheat at every other tracker you're at, and FTN should investigate you and eventually u should get a general ban from most trackers.

jasperr
05-07-2008, 05:57 PM

Plus, z7x said that u cheated at scl, so i bet you cheat at every other tracker you're at, and FTN should investigate you and eventually u should get a general ban from most trackers.

DANG!!!!.......... thats rough, didn't realise how much a loser this guys was :pinch:

waeldiab
05-07-2008, 05:59 PM
bravo Sherlock Holmes! :clap:
But i guess that u wanted scl cuz "it was yor dream" and you "needed it so much", but u are just a noobish collector. U deserve to be banned at every single tracker. and at this board, as 90% of your posts are "great giveaway bro'" or "good luck all". Useless member. Noobish spammer trying to look so friendly : "oh look, i think you all do great giveaways, and u all deserve luck.look i'm so fluffy, love me".

SCL. ScT is great. I feel insulted when i see people trying to compare both, for fucks' sake...

Yes, that's what you are. You just came here trying to get a lot of rep points as u thought that it would lead u to have easier access to harder invites.
And that meant giving away accounts, invites, etc, that may trackers consider it forbidden, so why wouldn't the guys at SCL think that u wouldn't do one day the same to them?

me Sherlock Holmes thanks

rely man u are sick :blink: i have 4 u good
Medicine (http://www.islamicmedicine.org/prophet.htm)

Enlightened
05-07-2008, 06:12 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?? i guess you really are "Naive" then guy.... same name catchs are too easy.. them people deserve to get caught.. lol .. but, there are many ways to get caught... and not by name base either.. :frusty:

Then "Englightened" me........if U are sooo "smart" and "witty", instead of just SHOOtING OR RUNNING your Mouth off?:angry:

jasperr
05-08-2008, 01:53 PM

Then "Englightened" me........if U are sooo "smart" and "witty", instead of just SHOOtING OR RUNNING your Mouth off?:angry:

dang... someone must be PMSing this week..... perhaps i was a bit too sharp with the "Naive" thing... but, seriously ...it isn't all that difficult if a little effort is applied......... and you if know how to look ...

it'll be ok, no need to use the "BOLD"....

Enlightened
05-08-2008, 11:10 PM

dang... someone must be PMSing this week..... perhaps i was a bit too sharp with the "Naive" thing... but, seriously ...it isn't all that difficult if a little effort is applied......... and you if know how to look ...

it'll be ok, no need to use the "BOLD"....

Still Shooting out of your "Mouth", and I have seen U calling someone a "dumbass",[ that is really "sharp", I see] in another thread, http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-scl-irc-294688
I have NOT seen U reveal any thing except , words like " little effort", and shit like that?
WHO THE FUCK ARE U BTW? = Telling me what I can & cannot do, U are NOT a MOD, I guess Someobe has to put U back in your place , with that crappy mouth of yours, eh?

If U have Nothing Nice or quality stuff to say then STFU,,need me to spell it out for U.Chum?:angry:

markupmaster
05-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Err...

This topic seems to have served it's purpose. I think it should be closed...

jasperr
05-09-2008, 06:55 AM
Still Shooting out of your "Mouth", and I have seen U calling someone a "dumbass",[ that is really "sharp", I see] in another thread, http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-scl-irc-294688
I have NOT seen U reveal any thing except , words like " little effort", and shit like that?
WHO THE FUCK ARE U BTW? = Telling me what I can & cannot do, U are NOT a MOD, I guess Someobe has to put U back in your place , with that crappy mouth of yours, eh?

If U have Nothing Nice or quality stuff to say then STFU,,need me to spell it out for U.Chum?:angry:

LISTEN UP CROTCH STAIN!

I don't need a link to a thread i posted in, and i certainly do not need a reminder of what i said either, i know what i said there... what's it to you what i say in another thread!? and the guy was a dumbass for posting shit that was against the rules for that site.. and got banned for it! why don't you learn how to fucking read!

and what the fuck are you talking about... me telling you what you can and cannot do are you talking about my comment on your use of the bold?? dude you need a fucking life.. take some pamprin and fucking relax.. you taking shit way to serious...

and as for putting me back in my place!!?? what!? , do you really think i'm one these 12 year olds that run around here? i don't scare easilly so go fuck off.... lmao

and as for producing proof of what i originally was saying?.. i do not have to prove anything to you, i was only saying theres other ways to get a ip.. if you didn't like the way i said it.. tough shit!

yeah.... so obviously i need you to spell it out for me... since you need to feel as though i need a spanking........... hurt me daddy... hurt me please.. i'm a bad boy.... :frusty:

puckface
05-09-2008, 07:01 AM
wow (seriously) you people are idiots

jasperr
05-09-2008, 07:08 AM
wow (seriously) you people are idiots

yeah, i know...... :pinch:

i probally shoud've left it alone... but, this guy....geesh :wacko:

anywho.. i'm done with this thread..

kooltilldend
05-09-2008, 12:15 PM
hmm nice to hear stoi's response on this...i guess that means i won't be banned hopefully? lol :lol:

seriously tho, i do agree that the decision is practically the staff's + if u r giving away too many accounts then indeed that puts the website in somewhat of a jeopardy

REALiSTiC
05-09-2008, 12:26 PM
WTF !!!!
:S
dump staff.
banned because of being here ? :\\\\\\\\
donno what to say :X

(I)
05-10-2008, 06:39 AM
WTF !!!!
dump staff.

Nah, um here and didn't banned, there're other reasons ofc

Ernesto
05-10-2008, 06:51 AM
WTF !!!!
dump staff.

Check the facts before you call someone stupid. He got banned for other reasons, and it had nothing to do with him being a member of fst.

formos
05-10-2008, 10:44 AM
all of you are saing that staff is dump or stupid or etc but everyone want to part of this site,thats the fact

Enlightened
05-10-2008, 04:55 PM

and as for putting me back in my place!!?? what!? , do you really think i'm one these 12 year olds that run around here? i don't scare easilly so go fuck off.... lmao

yeah.... so obviously i need you to spell it out for me... since you need to feel as though i need a spanking........... hurt me daddy... hurt me please.. i'm a bad boy.... :frusty:

U sure sound like one, calling names.......

I do better than give U a "spankibg", I will SHOVE My Big Daddy thingy UP YOUR BEHIND..how about that?:naughty::naughty::naughty:

smc
05-11-2008, 08:08 AM
if you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man LOL
this gotta be fst's funniest threads.
haha one man squadron was here...

Funkin'
05-11-2008, 08:13 AM
all of you are saing that staff is dump or stupid or etc but everyone want to part of this site,thats the fact

No, not everyone. A lot of people know's exactly what this site to offer. Most people that want in are just lame ass collectors, that wants this site for its rarity.

munaaf
05-15-2008, 06:15 PM
^^ u suck up :P. I understand both points of view, the risk of him trading the account or woteva but tbh until he does he should be given the beneefit of the doubt :D

mansour
05-15-2008, 08:34 PM
oh men
this thread again go up

F.B.I
05-15-2008, 09:14 PM
if z7x says something it's absolutely true

Asskisser...

SkyW
05-15-2008, 09:28 PM
if z7x says something it's absolutely true

Asskisser...