PDA

View Full Version : bmtv alternate

Submission
04-30-2008, 11:57 PM
How many of you would support a new tv tracker site that aimed to have good pre's quality releases etc?

I'm not personally starting a tracker but there is only 1 decent tv tracker meaning there's plenty of "donations" to be collected.

They even have uploaders accepting donations. I'm surprised there aren't a few already.

Grind$oFine
05-01-2008, 12:10 AM
BitMeTV has good alternatives already.
TvTro is plenty decent,
and TvT.com is always there for those who like content and don't care about pre-times.

There's also some lesser known trackers that specialize in TV such as TVJunkies and Bitgate.

And I haven't even brought up the fact that there are ton of 0-day trackers with tons of TV content.

There are plenty of resources for people who are looking for TV shows.

Saying we need a new TV tracker is almost as bad saying we need another trance music tracker. :lol:

Aerozin
05-01-2008, 12:38 AM
i would :p

KennyX
05-01-2008, 12:39 AM
I seem to use TheBox and TvTorrents.ro far more than BitmeTV now. However, a new TV tracker like BMTV but without the crap associated with BMTV would be very nice.

Submission
05-01-2008, 12:40 AM
The only half decent one is tvtorrents but that tracker is severely lacking. We need a another good tracker dedicated to tv. Torrents with unzipped avi's etc.

tvtro is even worse than tvt.com so pls dont even compare.

Cheeseman1208
05-01-2008, 12:40 AM
Depends, if we get RSS like TVT.com used to do, then I'd say yes. I had my uTorrent all configured to automatically download the shows I watch via RSS, but now I need to pay for that feature :/

I don't think BMTV or TVT.ro offer that either.

Xhester
05-01-2008, 02:58 AM
a new tracker would be great but im happy with tvtro y bitmetv

SgtMajor
05-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Learn how to use usenet, pisses all over any tracker for TV stuff, even beating them to releases on most things.

Submission
05-01-2008, 03:14 AM
you mean learn how to pay for usenet

SgtMajor
05-01-2008, 03:23 AM
you mean learn how to pay for usenet

Re-read your opening post, slowly if necessary.

`Dr. Nick Riviera`
05-01-2008, 03:30 AM
Depends, if we get RSS like TVT.com used to do, then I'd say yes. I had my uTorrent all configured to automatically download the shows I watch via RSS, but now I need to pay for that feature :/

Actually, both BMTV and TVT.ro support RSS downloading...
Looks like TVT.com is the worst of all...

upGrayde
05-01-2008, 04:10 AM
i wish bitmetv would have some freeleech torrents

PhillyEagles
05-01-2008, 04:46 AM
if u made a site where theres more tv dvdr, i'd be interested. thats where all sites lack in, whether it be bitmetv, tvt.ro, etc. None of them release any dvdr's regularly. Its usually usenet or nothing for them.

VIZFX
05-01-2008, 05:37 AM
I think TVT.com and TVT.ro are great alternatives. No need for another.

napoleoni
05-01-2008, 04:13 PM
We have many tv trackers, but need more :D Example:bitmetv,uknova,thebox,tv.torrents.ro,tvtorrents.com,tvjunkies

t0mmy
05-02-2008, 08:19 AM
i would too use usenet if i didnt have to pay for a decent one :[

aaatoel
05-02-2008, 08:48 AM
I would have absolutely no problem supporting a new great tracker although I am pretty well covered at the moment! But if someone's trying hard we all must support a decent effort!

Swift
05-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Nope there enough good TV tracker.. another one is only for l33ts and collectors !

Submission
05-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Not to mention if bmtv goes down like oink, the next best thing is just tvt.

Choices are good.

HDR
05-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Off course they are. Actually TVT.com has almost every serie that we can find, maybe i doesn't have some but i'm sure that only collectors of series needs BMTV.

So why people want BitmeTV? Because it's level 6. :frusty:

The Flying Cow
05-03-2008, 10:38 PM
if u made a site where theres more tv dvdr, i'd be interested. thats where all sites lack in, whether it be bitmetv, tvt.ro, etc. None of them release any dvdr's regularly. Its usually usenet or nothing for them.

TV DVDR: Norbits(?), ScT, TTi, TL, TDC, FTN.

Actually, both BMTV and TVT.ro support RSS downloading...
Looks like TVT.com is the worst of all...

+1. BMTV has a great RSS feed. Didn't know you could set it to dl automatically, but I gotta set me that up. I use FeedDemon.

Off course they are. Actually TVT.com has almost every serie that we can find, maybe i doesn't have some but i'm sure that only collectors of series needs BMTV.

Because neither tvtorrents.com, nor thebox.sk or these other options have as much content as BMTV. I'm talking about rare shows, that no longer air (70's, etc). :01:

Voted "No", as there is no need for a BMTV alternate. Take the time to build your ratio there with the many tips offered, and you'll reap the benefits of your hard labour. There's no cutting corners. :happy:

HDR
05-03-2008, 10:58 PM

Because neither tvtorrents.com, nor thebox.sk or these other options have as much content as BMTV. I'm talking about rare shows, that no longer air (70's, etc). :01:

Voted "No", as there is no need for a BMTV alternate. Take the time to build your ratio there with the many tips offered, and you'll reap the benefits of your hard labour. There's no cutting corners. :happy:

Like i said is for collectors, who at this age will download series with 30 years or more? No one, only serie collectors. :frusty:

Did you actually take a look at TVT.com or are you saying that because... you want BMTV? :rolleyes:

FlipRising21
05-05-2008, 04:31 AM
im pretty much set with bitmetv and tvt so no thanks.

C-mos
05-05-2008, 05:02 AM
I would support it :)

labuladuo
05-05-2008, 05:10 AM
I'm in tvt.ro,It's a good Tracker!

soulreaper
05-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Bmtv minus their arrogant staff would be just about perfect.

metanaboll112
05-05-2008, 11:16 AM
bmtv has no alternative tracker but invite rules are very hard

F.B.I
05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
bmtv has no alternative tracker but invite rules are very hard

They are just fair. If you are not responsible you must be warned.

They just do that in spite of show the tracker rules and then let all the users abuse of the tracker, like in some trackers.

Submission
05-06-2008, 06:15 AM
Almost 70% support although only 100 votes.

I have bmtv and tvt too, I'm a VIP at bmtv but I still want to see another tv tracker of good quality.

The more trackers the better off bittorrent and filesharing is.

har786
05-06-2008, 07:50 AM
so sgtmajorwhich sites have faster pretimes than torrents for tv?from what i get at, nzb indexing sites are atleast 5 mins slower

WhiteWizard20
05-12-2008, 02:51 AM
I only have tvtorrents(ro) and never made it to bitmetv, so that would be awesome if there was a tv tracker dedicated to pretimes and speeds. Since I'm not at BitMeTV I don't know how fast the speeds or pretimes are at all.

Nemrod
05-12-2008, 03:01 AM
That part is well covered for me, with BitMeTV and TvT.ro, I´m more than served.
And I´m not counting all 0days trackers that bring every single TV show, episode by episode, packs, DVD seasons, etc.

Funkin'
05-12-2008, 03:32 AM
There's already better alternatives to bmtv(it's way overrated). Tvt.com, TvT.ro, and Usenet. I guess I would support another tv tracker, the more the better. But it's really not needed.