PDA

View Full Version : [Req] FTN

Odin
05-02-2008, 10:57 AM
I am really a newbie in this forum. And I know many of you will reply and say that I need to help members in this forum first, before I can ask for a invite to FTN.My tiny little reason why I havent been here is that I have been active in many other communities.I can`t be more active that I am right now. I am a reqruter and a Uploader on many trackers and as many of you know;things like that take alot of time if you want to do the "job" right.
I can’t give you who don’t know me in here any proves and reasons why you should consider me in this request. But my message goes to everybody who knows me and now how hard I work for the whole torrent communities in my respective communities. If some of you who knows me can consider me for this invite you will get a truly friendship back in return.

Best regards Odin (X)

PRINCE
05-02-2008, 11:02 AM
you have 5 post
and ask ftn
man
be active here and you will get all you want:)

HDR
05-02-2008, 11:04 AM
to get more credit points
wrong, rep points means nothing, at least for the "good" ones.

help peoples more out in here
True, how do you expect to join a nice community if you don't have a spirit of a "helper"? Do you think you would be more appreciated if you trade your invites or even accounts? If so why should people bother giving you things when you don't want to use them, or only want then to trade?

I have been busy to helping out 100`ds of members in other communities.
So, you think you are the only one doing that, right?:rolleyes:

But best of luck, you need all the luck to get it. :)

Swift
05-02-2008, 11:05 AM
I think most of the guyz here don`t really know this man , but in fact he is a great guy , he personally helped me out several times and I can trust him with every single account that i have , but the thing is that i`m not the only one that Odin helped there are lot`s of guys here i guess that benefited from this guys goodness

enough with the prasing ;)

GOOD Luck my friend !

Jimmi12
05-02-2008, 11:10 AM
This guy is a very good user of all his trackers and does his best to help out a lot of people. He doesnt trade and is very active with all his accs a better guy you wouldnt find so please dont hesitate in giveing this man a FTN invite as he really does deserve one

ajsi
05-02-2008, 11:12 AM
fst probably dont know this man, but for me it is the best bt user i know. he helped so many users, he has done so many good things, please help him somebody, he deserves it more than we all do :)
i hope you will find someone kind x, i know you will :)

xJohnxSmithx
05-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Hey bro
If I had one available I would help you. I know you are trustworthy and responsible. Good luck.
Cheers

naaceer
05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I know Odin before he helped me with all things he have . if there is someone who deserve FTN i think he is Odin, He is uploader/Vip on the most trackers , not like the most spammers and collectors here .
Good lock Odin i hope you get it .

PRINCE
05-02-2008, 11:30 AM
if all know him and old here
why make this new account ???????
any way as ppl write here
GL

naaceer
05-02-2008, 11:48 AM
He is not active here we know him from other forums i cant post the link here its not allowed .
check your pm .

nonelse
05-02-2008, 12:21 PM
I know this m8 with all his supportive and generous~
and also a precisian do the very clrea rules with the admin role~
with all your contribution and management on I-P,you deserve it~

Peter20
05-02-2008, 12:34 PM

gollum
05-02-2008, 01:51 PM
If there is somebody who deserve to join FTN, it has to be Odin.He is a reqruter,VIP, donor and uploader in almost every site he is member of and he love to help out everyone who asks and not ask. He is some of the most respected users out there. Its right that he haven`t been here alot, but is it only here you have to be a great guy to get a invite to FTN? I have known Odin for over one year and he is the greatest giver i know. I hope somone of you who know what he stands for can help him out. I will do what I can Odin, to help you out.

+1

I like him have have not been active (posting wise) on this forum, but have known Odin for some time. He has helped A LOT of people on many other forums. He does this out of kindness and asks nothing in return. If someone has an invite, it would not be wasted on ARO and he would do you proud.

Good luck bro,

math

John1988
05-02-2008, 02:25 PM
Odin is really great i know him from other nice places where he helped alot people and btw he is really good member on every site he is and definitely deserves to be in FTN i wish i could help you m8 but dont have invitation :(
good luck Odin ;)

regards
John

Gothan
05-02-2008, 04:38 PM
this man is the most respectable and honest and generous man i have ever seen
but unfortunately in other forums
he helped many people and give them level 5,6,7 and i think he deserve the help this time
so come on it is one invite for the man who deserve it

i hope you get the invite soon my friend

PRINCE
05-02-2008, 04:41 PM
He is not active here we know him from other forums i cant post the link here its not allowed .
check your pm .

thanks about this information
i think he really deserves get this site
GL :)

BigDude
05-02-2008, 04:52 PM
Odin is the first one who deserve FtN invite
He is one from the best members in torrent world
He helped a lot of people and now it is time for us to help him
I wish I have this invite to gave it to you
Please somebody help him...........................

felixx
05-02-2008, 04:53 PM
You totaly deserve one invite to FTN. You are helping members on every levels in many communityes. I will do what i can to help you.

FTTH
05-02-2008, 04:59 PM
I know this man, he is a good person. even if he is not active here, I think he deserve to be a member of FTN.
good luck, man .

InviteMe
05-02-2008, 06:18 PM
This is one guy who deserves an invite, he can't be very active here cuz he has his own forum where he's given around 300 invites and no nooby invites...he's given invites like BitMeTV,ScT and TT and not one many of them! Best of luck and i hope someone gives him an invite, cheers mate!

xJohnxSmithx
05-02-2008, 08:11 PM
I see a some people mentioning about his many giveaways and i hope it doesnt hurt his chances at ftn. I have to add that all his giveways always go to only qualified people. His research is top notch. I have seen him in action and he's in no hurry to make friend with invites, he just wants to help good people. PM me if you have any questions re Odin.
Cheers.

NextGate
05-03-2008, 10:35 PM
i hope you will get in you really deserve it , best of luck my friend.

memo
05-03-2008, 10:47 PM
i think one like him...will be a big add to FTN community ....i belive he have all the Requirements he need to join...and he deserve it really..

Congratulations in adv. to odin..he will get into FTN soon i think...

ceasar
05-05-2008, 04:44 AM
LOL, so many "positive" replies and noone is ready to invite this guy. What is this: promo action or quality of friendship suxx nowadays?

ajsi
05-05-2008, 05:44 AM
congratz odin! :) im happy for you bro :P

deuxdoom
05-05-2008, 05:56 AM
cong~ odin ~ i envy you T_T

Enlightened
05-05-2008, 05:59 AM
If he got in...then close the thread.

Zaxx
05-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Guess he didn't...dunno. He's in the middle of a nice giveaway atm..

alfara
05-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Good luck , you realy deserve it :)

ajsi
05-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Guess he didn't...dunno. He's in the middle of a nice giveaway atm..yes he did ;)

Not Complete
05-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Odin is really great i know him from IP
Good Luck With F*N Odin