PDA

View Full Version : SWM seeks FTN 4 long term relationship

dunson
05-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I like long walks on the beach, fine wine and sailing. I'm looking for a special something to add to my life and I hope you have what I seek. I'm passionate and will enjoy it every night. If you think you have what it takes to fill this hunger, please feed me. Send me a private message so we can get acquainted.

dunson
05-03-2008, 07:27 PM
/me flashes epenis to attract the FTN by the bar

Zaxx
05-03-2008, 10:14 PM
FTN by the bar says 'hmmm...he looks familiar, I've seen him around before..think I'll have a chat, see if he's the FTN type'. lmao...

Will shoot you a pm in a bit...time to stuff my face then fill my lungs first.. ;)

upGrayde
05-03-2008, 10:16 PM
wtf is this bs

enough with these stupid a$$ threads

Kyl3KK
05-03-2008, 11:57 PM
I'd invite you if I didn't use mine on an IRL friend.

He's good, if anyone still has some lying around.

jasperr
05-04-2008, 04:14 AM
wtf is this bs

BS???

i thought it was pretty funny.... i've heard mnay say hows3xy F*N is.. but this take it to a whole new level... :naughty:

Zaxx
05-05-2008, 12:29 AM
wtf is this bs

If you don't like it...DON'T FCKING READ IT!!

btw..this 'stupid ass thread' was enuff to make me laugh and get my attention which led me to check him out and now he's being invited to FTN! :yup:

fisherman
05-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Nice one Zaxx :)

Welcome to FTN dunson :happy:

Good thread, something different :D

IdolEyes787
05-05-2008, 01:26 AM
Congratulations dunson you're one of the few people here with any real sense of humor.
You realize I will have to kill myself now though.:lol:

Cristian
05-05-2008, 01:30 AM
Indeed. Good luck with it, dunson.

escuoop
05-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Congratulations dunson.

Brandon
05-05-2008, 01:49 AM
If only I was FTN and you were female.

Zaxx
05-05-2008, 03:09 AM
@Brandon...just for the record I knew this member long before he ever posted this req. thread. Actually, considering the peeps/sites he's affiliated with I was surprised he wasn't already a user. I did some xtra checking to be sure...and he'll make a great ftn member. Would have just pm'd him but the smart ass above gave me the 'in your face' attitude..lol. So if you had the ban stick ready, plz put it away...:)

dunson
05-05-2008, 03:21 AM
Thanks so much to everyone who posted kind words in this thread and obviously one in particular I owe a big thank you. I just wanted to do something a bit different with this request since there were too many of them. Hope you had a chuckle. :D

Kyl3KK
05-05-2008, 03:28 AM
Glad to hear you made it man, congrats.

Brandon
05-05-2008, 03:52 AM
@Brandon...just for the record I knew this member long before he ever posted this req. thread. Actually, considering the peeps/sites he's affiliated with I was surprised he wasn't already a user. I did some xtra checking to be sure...and he'll make a great ftn member. Would have just pm'd him but the smart ass above gave me the 'in your face' attitude..lol. So if you had the ban stick ready, plz put it away...:)

/me zips back up his pants
Ok the ban stick is away. In all seriousness though, you're fine. I think he'll be alright ;)

dunson
05-05-2008, 04:01 AM

/me zips back up his pants
Ok the ban stick is away. In all seriousness though, you're fine. I think he'll be alright ;)

:lol:

You'll call me, right? :ermm:

For real though, I'm very grateful and look forward to being a part of your community. :)

fisherman
05-05-2008, 04:38 AM
Good to see you back about here B :)

Dunson if you know of any SWF that would like an FTN invite for some cyber sex and maybe more then let me know I'll trade lol

No pm's, just post a naked pic of you here holding a sheet of paper with your FST user on it and I'll get back to you LMAO

Brandon
05-05-2008, 06:26 AM

Dunson if you know of any SWF that would like an FTN invite for some cyber sex and maybe more then let me know I'll trade lol

No pm's, just post a naked pic of you here holding a sheet of paper with your FST user on it and I'll get back to you LMAO

+1!

dvnaruto
05-05-2008, 06:47 AM

I do, I do :D

just kidding