PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to be apart of ftn

Blackbeard
05-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Hi everyone i'm requesting a free invite to ftn. Because i always wanted to be apart of the community with the nice users and staff and the great speed it's my life.. goal i know there is loads of users posting asking for it so i thought i would try my luck anyways.. if you invite me that would be awesome. i would post in the forums when i have a chance and try help all users that i could help and i would try seed until the torrent is removed.. i don't have a seed box but i can upload pretty fast with my home connection.. and i agree with the rules i will keep best ratio on each and every torrent. i know only heroes, vips and staff have invites but if you could just spear me a invite you will be happy that you did! because i would be a awesome user! .. anyways thanks and have a good day!

Regards Fearful. :)!

Blackbeard
05-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Bump. :)

Blackbeard
05-05-2008, 10:00 AM
Bump. :)

Blackbeard
05-06-2008, 04:49 PM
bump..

ceasar
05-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Just a question: do you understand difference between "apart" and "a part"? ;)

//hint: apart - is your current position))

Enlightened
05-07-2008, 01:58 AM

LOL....I did not "catch" that, until U pointed it out.
Fearful, it means totally the opposite, what U really wanted to communicate........

SenorBubbz
05-07-2008, 02:03 AM
Fearful, you forgot to mention that you're a girl and that you'll provide Brandon with "nude pix."

Groovy
05-07-2008, 02:04 AM
he Only forget to space between a and part thats all rest is clear:)

no_more_tears
05-07-2008, 05:05 AM
Fearful, you forgot to mention that you're a girl and that you'll provide Brandon with "nude pix."I can provide Brandon with nude pics :naughty: but I'm not a girl so I guess he will not take this opportunity :D

Enlightened
05-07-2008, 06:08 AM
Fearful, you forgot to mention that you're a girl and that you'll provide Brandon with "nude pix."I can provide Brandon with nude pics :naughty: but I'm not a girl so I guess he will not take this opportunity :D

no_more_tears.that will bring tears to Brandon eyes with your nude Pix.....LOL:yup:

mafija
05-07-2008, 06:56 AM

classic spamer:nono:

ceasar
05-08-2008, 06:59 AM

Sense of humor is what you lacking, mate ;)

//spammer has 2m..

mafija
05-08-2008, 08:11 AM

//spammer has 2m..

wow,2m:frusty:well your way to get more post and stars in your profile is very commanding,:sick:but your still post spammers bull shit:yup:

ceasar
05-08-2008, 08:20 AM

//spammer has 2m..

wow,2m:frusty:well your way to get more post and stars in your profile is very commanding,:sick:but your still post spammers bull shit:yup:
I don't care for the posts. I don't care for the stars. I've been on FST for a while to get over such things. 1K posts in more than 2 years is called consistency, if you keep using this site for 2 years and keep posting 1-2 times a day you'll get about the same amount of posts.

P.S. If you sick - take a cure, and take it easy, have a good day now.

mafija
05-08-2008, 08:40 AM
I hope you finished your spammers job for today:happy:(1,2 post for a day)This forum cant stand this wisdom(read RUBBISH):tease:

Blackbeard
06-22-2008, 06:02 AM

I'm a guy.. :dry: