PDA

View Full Version : Ftn: The GOOD and the BAD

tutipute
05-03-2008, 08:03 PM
conflicts, conflicts, conflicts... is it time to start harassing your acquaintances, kindly asking them for an invite and though you know they are members, exposing their heroines just doesn't feel right! The whispering sounds of Spiderman, Superman and Batman telling you it is the wrong thing to do doesn't help either...

But then again, what would be the alternative? Reaching out a cry for help to the rumbling public and though your request is decent and honest the main question remains, how do one stand out in the requests avalanche? You must give a standing ovation performance in to be able to be at least considered as worthy for one.

When the above two are your alternatives you better grasp everything you got and just give it your best shot! don't get me wrong here, this is NOT a matter of life and death, wars will not start or end because of this thread and probably the worst that can happen is that i will meet new people in the places I’m in rather than in the places I’m not...

So instead of posting the regular mumbo jumbo I’ve decided to put my ass on the table and let others do the math.

BAD: Getting in is not my dream! I hardly sleep enough to dream, and if i do, it is not about opening my mail and discovering an invite. My R.E.M. is just perfect, I’d like a fancy car and a nice house.

GOOD: I am a straight-forward honest person. You can trust me! Let me just write down the safe's combination code... Now seriously, i've helped several people in the past i understand the fear of loosing your account because of some bad apple. As someone who is familiar with that feeling, i understand the responsibility of receiving an invite from another member of the community and i will not dare to risk anyone's ass.

BAD: My bandwidth is limited. It never stopped me from hitting higher ranks at any tracker, it just takes me longer time... Setting up the RSS feeds and maxing your torrents' upload speed is not really my thing. I would prefer to accumulate my credit when i really want something.

GOOD: Some people collect wine bottles, others corks. I personally like to keep movies and shows that i like and since storage is not a problem i tend to share it longer than others.

BAD: I hate exercising! I know it is not related to this thread but i've always wanted to shout it out loud! Though, i understand its essential and i do it anyway...

GOOD: I am friendly and chatty, your family will be happy to meet me! I'll even pet your dog.

BAD: as i'm personally hitting adolescence, this might be one of my last chances to join. I am currently still enjoying it, so i see no reason for leaving. But with the age crisis knocking at my door you can never know. See yourself responsible!

GOOD: Though i hate to admit it, Michael Jackson and Madonna were my childhood favorite artists, this means you will probably won't see me spamming the threads and using foul word as conjunctions. Today's kids are brilliant! But, it’s just a shame they chose to replace third base with level 3...

BAD: I have an eclectic taste, it can be food, music, girls or movies, so we might not hit common ground. Personally, i used to believe that "eclectic" was just a fancy word for "Doesn't understand" but now i know it's the opposite.

GOOD: I resemble an elephant, not exactly the Horton kind of type, as I do not hear sounds. But rather have the ability to cherish kindness and not forgetting how you got the opportunity to start. Hopefully, I’ll get the chance to help others in the future.

It is funny that watch FST turning into the U.S. military recruiting department in the past few days, and while the slogan "We need heroes!" was spread all over the walls i just want to wish the best of luck to everybody that are still waiting to get recruited, every hero must start as a rookie after all!

If you are interested in finding more about me, you are more than welcome to view some of my former requests:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-2-tt-invites-giveaway-283875-post2719431
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t--my-sl-request-cut-out-post--288012-post2755193
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bcg-giveaway-2-286522-post2741359

Last but not least, don't forget to:
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/897/kittyez0.jpg

Best of luck!!!

monk3y
05-04-2008, 12:11 AM
original

only problem is the giveaways you are doing

HDR
05-04-2008, 12:21 AM
only problem is the giveaways you are doing

and can you specify why? oh wait, trade is better (yes, FST was some months ago a TRADERS forum in case you don't rememberm now all the traders become anti-traders, and why? ho-ho-ho, because they already have what they want, if if not there's a lot of places to do that around the net), or paying for invites.

yes, you've read right, that was the fastest way you get into, well, #nice# trackers:whistling

how do i know? not of your business:rolleyes::D

-

sagib, you have my support if you want something...:rolleyes:

SpiderPig
05-04-2008, 03:41 AM
dude, you should write me a fucking diary

a real genius at hand here, yall

as far as an invite goes.. you've made too many requests (i clicked on the links provided) and seem like you're just an average old collector who's basically looking at that crummy WIAW topic and trying to move up the ladder. besides, I can't see the need to help out someone who sits on their ass all day and hate excercising (oh fuck, that's me.... actually, I don't hate it.. I love playing intramurals, but i'm too lazy to run a mile each morning again)

when you have proven yourself, give me a holla

btw, I am NEITHER a FTN donor nor a staffer nor a hero nor whomever that has an invite at hand

messi30
05-04-2008, 04:31 AM
Request really awesome.

tutipute
05-04-2008, 05:32 AM
dude, you should write me a fucking diary

a real genius at hand here, yall

as far as an invite goes.. you've made too many requests (i clicked on the links provided) and seem like you're just an average old collector who's basically looking at that crummy WIAW topic and trying to move up the ladder. besides, I can't see the need to help out someone who sits on their ass all day and hate excercising (oh fuck, that's me.... actually, I don't hate it.. I love playing intramurals, but i'm too lazy to run a mile each morning again)

when you have proven yourself, give me a holla

btw, I am NEITHER a FTN donor nor a staffer nor a hero nor whomever that has an invite at hand

LOL! I must admit that i appreciate sophisticated remarks and i do believe that what you have written express your genuine feelings.

I really do appreciate you guys taking out the time to response to my thread!

However, i must admit that i'm a bit insulted as i have a feeling that you have miscaptured my essence and maybe its partly my fault.
There are three reasons why i chose to add my previous request thread:

1. I think that these posts reflect a bit of my personallity. It has nothing to do with them being requests it is just that i took the time the make them such.

2. I have managed to join these communities in the same manner that i am trying to do now, by the kind gesture of other members here. Moreover, in my personal opinion, i am a good member. Can't tell you that my traffic is as busy as others but i try to contribute in my personal expertise.

3. Maybe the most important reason. I have nothing to hide! :)
Me holding too many giveaways is certainty debatable, some may say its too much and others its too little and as i do not think there is someone around here that can figure out that bt rep. crap, i therefore think that it may vary from one observe to another.

Lastly, You tell me what is the relation between the above three communities except for the fact that they also serve as bittorrent trackers and have users...

So please my friend, fold back your ladder, it is simply not necessary here and let's turn this one back around, when i've proven myself (which i still didn't quite figure out on how) give me back a holla.
Be sure you'll see me around. Best of luck!

ch14637
05-04-2008, 05:51 AM
Very creative and well-written request. I hope you get what you want. :lol:

C-mos
05-04-2008, 06:05 AM
....AMAZING....BG ONE..NICE WORK ..GOOD JOB :o

tutipute
05-05-2008, 05:12 AM
I am guessing that being kind, funny and articulate is barely enough these days... However, thank you guys for the support!
It is nice to know that at least you've enjoyed my post. No bullshit! :D
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1521/funnysigns0081smallrm8.jpg

tutipute
05-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Knock, Knock, Knock. Is anyone willing to open the door?
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/8926/portalft3.jpg
Late bloomers, this call is for you!

Vidde
05-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Hahaha, I love threads like this! You're one of the really original ppl in here, and "ya gotta love it" <3

I'm kinda strict with myself to only invite ppl I really know etc, so sorry, but I really wish you all the best, and good luck on this one! ^^
-Vidde <3

Enlightened
05-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Hahaha, I love threads like this! You're one of the really original ppl in here, and "ya gotta love it" <3

I'm kinda strict with myself to only invite ppl I really know etc, so sorry, but I really wish you all the best, and good luck on this one! ^^
-Vidde <3
hey, Mr. Norbits, long time NO SEE:D

markupmaster
05-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Very original and creative request.

I have never seen a request like this.

Give yourself a pat on the back!

:)

mrnobody
05-05-2008, 10:37 PM
/me eyes bleed

:emo: :cry:

i actually read it now...and i like ur request :)

sovaz
05-05-2008, 11:01 PM
That's a hell of a request...as smelly said i like ur request...hope u get it:)

tutipute
05-05-2008, 11:29 PM
Well guys, its a real pleasure! And though the ship is about to sail i must admit that the ride was fun.

Creating your own threads is probably just about the only way you can really get creative, the rest of the time it is just being cynical... :D

However, since my friends are all either cheap or "not heroes" (Honestly, they are good guys, they just don't like carrying the world on their back!) i guess you'll be seeing my requests in the future, so get used to it!!!

Now that we are past base 1, you know me and you like me (Hopefully...), i'm looking for someone who is also willing to trust me.
Nothing to worry about, i won't stub you in the back. The front is much more effective!

If anyone have any good news i'll send a pigeon. Best of luck!

Brandon
05-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Tempting

SgtMajor
05-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Tempting

I would.

Brandon
05-05-2008, 11:49 PM
Tempting

I would.

I'm still unsure.

SgtMajor
05-05-2008, 11:53 PM
I would.

I'm still unsure.

No need to be.

If I had 10 invites, he would get one, if I only had one then I would have a difficult choice to make as there are some quality candidates around.

LIV3Fast
05-06-2008, 12:00 AM
Ha, great thread. Original

mamacita
05-06-2008, 12:15 AM
*waves brandon over*

Hey man, if a hero or donor doesn't invite sagib, you should really hook him up with an invite. He's an extremely responsible guy, and if you can't tell, he's got quite a good head on his shoulders.

I invited him to another tracker because I liked the way he expressed himself here in his posts, and I am happy to say he is my most active invitee of all time, on any tracker that I've ever invited someone to.

So no, he's not a collector. Collectors don't have time to be so active ;)

markupmaster
05-06-2008, 12:21 AM
From what I have heard and seen, sagib appears to be a good user.

I would invite him if I had an extra and didn't have thousands of people begging me for one...

:P

BOOM
05-06-2008, 01:38 AM
this is almost like a blog dude :P

but I think that after your "effort", u deserve one invite!

Good luck :)

mrnobody
05-06-2008, 02:51 AM
edited

Brandon
05-06-2008, 04:02 AM
I'll probably invite him

tutipute
05-06-2008, 06:25 AM
Damn, now i need to edit my last post! I guess my friends are cheap on donations but they are certainty generous with their words!!! Thanks guys!

Brandon, It is really great to see you around! In my thread and in general. I hope you will stick around after the parade is over. Despite the fact that there are many bad apples laying around here there are also some really cool members.

Though i didn't brush my fancy shoes since the last acaemy awards ceremony, after you will take the time to contemplate, if eventually you decide that i can contribute i'll be really happy to come on board.

Best of luck! And thanks again guys!

mamacita
05-06-2008, 09:43 PM
Did you hook him up yet Brandon? Can't go wrong with this guy.

Brandon
05-06-2008, 09:47 PM
I requested his email, so yes. ;)

saqib
05-06-2008, 10:25 PM
I requested his email, so yes. ;)

so someone is so happy after this ... :lol:
good to see that my twin member is going there , sagib dont feel alone , i ll b there as soon as my friend ll become hero ( he is elite now ) as i know only one guy atm there , so yes m WAITING for the next time ...
infect i was about to get an invite from someone ( who was my friend 3 days ago ) but hell i made him angry , coz a friend of him ( trader ) got banned on one respected tracker coz of me and eventually it led him to global ban .
but no hard feelings , im happy coz i save my home from a rotten apple ..
congrats again sagib...

MaaxHimself
05-06-2008, 10:54 PM
@sagib

Congrats on the originality and reward on this request. I get so tired of seeing the same damn old requests for FTN, but this request really seemed to stand out. You have done what most others see as impossible, especially handicapped by what others see as a 3month newcomer to FST.

However, I must admit im a little jealous. I and many others have tried to get "fed" and have failed, but only because we failed to do what you have done so adundantly.

So on that note, I give you all the respect in the world. No doubt that you deserve the invite more than most if not all the other 'respectable' members in search of their so called dream.(you kno the threads titled FTN is my dream>@>!>>?) And for them I pray that they are lying! For no tracker or .com jibberish should ever be so sought after that it seems to highlight over any other qualities of life that one should actively pursue.
Maybe one day ill join you at FTN, of course thatll be after I gain the ability to make an original request. Either that or somehow become best friends with a sysop!(Or develop 1337 skills!>?!)

Anyway good job, i mean it, and best of luck to all the others who are in search of their prize. Hopefully others will see your request and are motivated by the ingenuity, so we can eliminate the regular request threads that we all love to flame
Take it easy.

tutipute
05-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Thanks Brandon, i really appreciate it!
As promised, i will turn out to be a lucky mule!
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5165/4412577lgop9.jpg

And thanks everyone for the support, i believe it wouldn't end up the same way if it wasn't for you!

Now i am going to wrap it up before this turns into a mess!