Have SCT with Good Buffer + Btmtv With little Buffer
all with mails
PM Me With good offers only

lapc
05-05-2008, 05:36 AM
bump

kloot
05-05-2008, 10:25 AM
man, i don't know why anyone would giveaway an ScT account. its the best tracker there is! :|

I don't know about bitmetv because im not there, but from what i have heard, its pretty okay.

Just out of curiosity, what would you consider a 'good offer' for these? The way I see it is, you are losing out with the ScT acc, no matter what the offer is!

Groovy
05-05-2008, 11:39 AM
man, i don't know why anyone would giveaway an ScT account. its the best tracker there is! :|

I don't know about bitmetv because im not there, but from what i have heard, its pretty okay.

Just out of curiosity, what would you consider a 'good offer' for these? The way I see it is, you are losing out with the ScT acc, no matter what the offer is!
--------------------
Traders always have multiple accounts in stock to valuable tracker
for better offer:naughty:

lapc
05-05-2008, 02:48 PM

--------------------
Traders always have multiple accounts in stock to valuable tracker
for better offer:naughty:

:whistling:whistling:whistling
Still waiting Good Offers
PLS lvl 5 +

lapc
05-06-2008, 10:34 AM
Btmtv Gone
Still Have SCT
offers ??