PDA

View Full Version : Lady pirate looking for a good time at FtN, need invite

trackrider
05-05-2008, 01:21 AM
Lady pirate looking for a good time at FtN. I hear this site knows how to treat a lady :naughty: Lady pirates are recognised and respected members who also can receive gifts from time to time. Lady pirates love gifts. :whistling Above all I am a lady pirate :yahoo:and enjoy being a part of the community. I have been a member of the P2P communities for several years and am a long term member to many sites. I am interested in FtN because I hear they have good content and a good community but most of all because they are one of the few sites that recognize the lady pirates that are members and I would like to be a part of that community. Why am I more deserving than many, :unsure: I am not necessarily I know how to be a good contributing member to a community and would like to be considered for an invite to this great community. :w00t: Thanks for your consideration :hug:

puckface
05-05-2008, 01:23 AM
Holy shit look at all those smileys.

escuoop
05-05-2008, 01:46 AM
Good luck lady!!

trackrider
05-05-2008, 02:57 AM
Lady pirates are a passionate lot so we have to have our smilies :lol: Thanks for the support kind sir :D

Brandon
05-05-2008, 03:00 AM
ASL kthx :naughty:

SceneLOL
05-05-2008, 03:11 AM

LOL.

Zaxx
05-05-2008, 04:43 AM
I think it's now obvious your feelin' much better B...lmfao

zedex
05-05-2008, 06:05 AM
im a ladie pirate too and i got huge boobies ! can i get an invite to FTN aswell :D

J-dye
05-05-2008, 07:13 AM
bewbs pic plz

Presto
05-05-2008, 07:45 AM
He's a lady, now someone just has to give him the invite.

gl

madbeer
05-05-2008, 08:25 AM
5 mentions of 'lady pirate' in your first post.

In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker.

SCR
05-05-2008, 08:37 AM
All i have to say for the pirate lady is :

sokrates
05-05-2008, 10:32 AM

Pedophiles use a/s/l to lure children, offer them candy, rape, and then kill them.
who would have thought oO :P

trackrider
05-05-2008, 01:16 PM
Where have the noble men of F*N all gone. :01: A simple invite and we can share the wonderful world of p2p with friends and help to keep the internet free. To the gentlemen who are offended, this is just a bit of good fun. I have sailed these rocky seas for several years and found many treasures. I am looking for a quiet island retreat to share the stories and the treasures I have found with others. The invite would be nice but if you can't have a bit of fun on the journey, what would be the point. :cool:
*trackrider stands on the deck, with the wind blowing in her hair, looking out over the seas for a sign of the F*N island

dedro
05-05-2008, 02:25 PM
what does that mean?
lady pirates are super sexy:yup:

Swift
05-05-2008, 02:36 PM
Age sex location :D as i remember...

but you should answer Brandons question

SgtMajor
05-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Where have the noble men of F*N all gone. :01: A simple invite and we can share the wonderful world of p2p with friends and help to keep the internet free. To the gentlemen who are offended, this is just a bit of good fun. I have sailed these rocky seas for several years and found many treasures. I am looking for a quiet island retreat to share the stories and the treasures I have found with others. The invite would be nice but if you can't have a bit of fun on the journey, what would be the point. :cool:
*trackrider stands on the deck, with the wind blowing in her hair, looking out over the seas for a sign of the F*N island

That wind blowing in your hair would be the farting of the noble men you so desperately seek, there is just no class around any more :P

take5
05-05-2008, 03:02 PM
No noble men, no mesdames around here
only horny users looking for invites

antonii
05-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Good luck to all pretty ladies , the uggly stay in home :P

trackrider
05-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Age sex location :D as i remember...

but you should answer Brandons question

What makes you think I didn't :P Lady pirates never tell all and besides it is all just a bit of fun :lol:

Enlightened
05-05-2008, 05:54 PM

What "Noble Men"?........The average user here is a bunch of raging testerone hormone driven kids, whom are Not even legally to drive and drink.....LMAO
Furthermore, most of these kids average 13 ~ 17?? Probably still living with their parents.....if U call tat "noble men"??

IdolEyes787
05-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Speaking as a person who has long since passed the legal age to do anything I have only two comments trackrider
1. I know that you are a decent enough member of some other trackers.
2.Not meaning to be rude but why should being female entitle you to anything more than anyone else ?

P.s. if it works I'm Idoleyesina to everyone from now on.:lol:

The Flying Cow
05-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Hahah IdolEyes funny jokes..

But all I can say is good luck to her/him, on this last day of FTN craze. (Before the doors close before us :D)

Enlightened
05-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Speaking as a person who has long since passed the legal age to do anything I have only two comments trackrider
1. I know that you are a decent enough member of some other trackers.
2.Not meaning to be rude but why should being female entitle you to anything more than anyone else ?

P.s. if it works I'm Idoleyesina to everyone from now on.:lol:
+1:yup::yup::yup:

mrnobody
05-05-2008, 07:10 PM

noble men?

and thou forgot thee noble squirr3l? :emo:

no invites for u young lady, no invites for u.

because females have....u know those things that men don't have.

P.S. i am not talking about big mouth ;)

Brandon
05-05-2008, 09:48 PM

because females have....u know those things that men don't have.

P.S. i am not talking about big mouth ;)

:lol:

trackrider
05-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Tricks, treachery and working a double shift have frustrated the quest and now I fear time grows short. :unsure: Promises were made and not kept so the lady pirate must again enter the fray. You speak of the stalwart young buccaneers of FST, they are indeed young and reckless buccaneers of dare. :01: Young gents with their strong sense of adventure have kept this quest alive through these trying times. They as many know what the treasures of lady pirates are but few have experienced the benefits. :naughty: I continue my quest but see the sun setting over the horizon. Lady pirates are patient in their quest as the treasure is worth the wait.

I would ask all the kind gents, whose interest I have peaked to consider my humble request. If no treasure is found then this adventure of fun and flirting has reminded us all of whom we really are and that the sea is forever. :D
*the lady pirate still waits as the sun sets in the distance

Brandon
05-06-2008, 09:51 PM
I want some of whatever you're smoking :P

trackrider
05-06-2008, 10:43 PM
Not smoking here, Just decided the request was a long shot. I decided to be a bit creative and have some fun with it. :lol: I knew requesting here was a savage process and figured that at least if I had some fun my time was not really wasted. I had fun doing this thread and that is really enough for me :cool:

WarrenBuffet
05-06-2008, 10:46 PM

I suggest you disclose this information promptly.

Aliyans
05-06-2008, 10:54 PM
What "Noble Men"?........The average user here is a bunch of raging testerone hormone driven kids, whom are Not even legally to drive and drink.....LMAO
Furthermore, most of these kids average 13 ~ 17?? Probably still living with their parents.....if U call tat "noble men"??

i have to say its true..:yup:...even i'm ur counterpart i agree with .. but they are the majority of torrent world even the staffs...where u have time when u grown up lady..??:noes:..

i wonder " is it the news that 'Brandon back' behind all these flooding of FTN request

WarrenBuffet
05-06-2008, 10:55 PM

i have to say its true..:yup:...even i'm ur counterpart i agree with .. but they are the majority of torrent world even the staffs...where u have time when u grown up lady..??:noes:..

Well, I'm a hot babe, so I don't know what you people are talking about.

trackrider
05-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Well I certainly shook up all the fellas here with this thread. I am way over 14-17 myself and it didn't hurt this group too much to see a little creative fun and adventure. It is true that girls do want to have fun at any age :w00t:

Aliyans
05-06-2008, 11:23 PM
·:·);2815940']

Well, I'm a hot babe, so I don't know what you people are talking about.

i dont care u r hot or cold babe..babies are supposed to be nice n soft..:lol:.. sorry for spamming here.. i'm forgetting here its a request thread not spam like everybody:shutup:

trackrider
05-06-2008, 11:26 PM
I think the invite giveaway time expired a few hour ago so now it is just a thread so spam away I guess :unsure: I am not a mod so who knows :whistling

mrnobody
05-06-2008, 11:36 PM

Well, I'm a fat dude, so I don't know what you people are talking about.

//fixed

IdolEyes787
05-06-2008, 11:43 PM
Nice attitude trackrider if I had anything worth giving you I would.:yup:
And what some people call spam I call conversation.Feel free to spam all my threads in the future.;)
Squirr3l that's like magic.:O

trackrider
05-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Thanks Idoleyes, I was so hoping to change your name to idoleyesina :lol: :lol:

Aliyans
05-06-2008, 11:59 PM
And what some people call spam I call conversation.Feel free to spam all my threads in the future.;)
i will wait for ur next thread .. :D

WarrenBuffet
05-07-2008, 12:00 AM

Well, I'm a fat dude, so I don't know what you people are talking about.

//fixed

I'm actually not fat. I play varsity tennis so......... yea

Brandon
05-07-2008, 12:17 AM

I agree. The attitude impressed me. Maybe if she sends me a pm (she has to continue her character though) supplying her email I might just send her a surprise.

trackrider
05-07-2008, 12:24 AM
The night is young and full of promise the lady pirate has found her treasure and sails away with Lord Brandon to visit the noble men of FtN.
* the sails have unfurled and the wind is quickening and the ship sails to the new retreat, treasure has been found.

Thanks Brandon I appreciate this opportunity :w00t:

fisherman
05-07-2008, 12:31 AM
I hope your not disappointed when she sends you her picture Brandon, she wears an eye patch and has a wooden leg lol

Well done Lady Pirate :)

dedro
05-07-2008, 12:40 AM
The night is young and full of promise the lady pirate has found her treasure and sails away with Lord Brandon to visit the noble men of FtN.
* the sails have unfurled and the wind is quickening and the ship sails to the new retreat, treasure has been found.

Thanks Brandon I appreciate this opportunity :w00t:
sweeeeeet trackrider
have fun lady pirate:)

trackrider
05-07-2008, 01:18 AM
Thanks guys and gals I appreciate all of your support and participation in my fun thread. :w00t:

IdolEyes787
05-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Wow by my comments I played some small part in three people getting into FTN!
I'm blessed:).....................and cursed:(.
It's not easy being green.:sick:

trackrider
05-07-2008, 01:48 AM
And I am so glad to meet you idoleyesina :lol: :lol: :lol:

That1Guy
05-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Congrats :)

That wind blowing in your hair would be the farting of the noble men you so desperately seek, there is just no class around any more :P

^^ lmao :lol:

IdolEyes787
05-07-2008, 02:12 AM

Likewise Ma'am. Congratulations on milady's good fortune.
See there are true gentlemen left in this world(and I don't mean me).
I however go to drown my sorrows with the demon rum(or ginger ale which ever is the handiest).
Do not weep for me because as every hero knows tomorrow is another day.

colombianino
05-07-2008, 02:26 AM
and the point of all this is......?
spam (that juicy canned tuna?) :P

trackrider
05-07-2008, 02:27 AM

Likewise Ma'am. Congratulations on milady's good fortune.
See there are true gentlemen left in this world(and I don't mean me).
I however go to drown my sorrows with the demon rum(or ginger ale which ever is the handiest).
Do not weep for me because as every hero knows tomorrow is another day.

You sir, have all the making of a true noble man thanks for your help and support good luck with your future quests :kiss:

mrnobody
05-07-2008, 03:04 AM
Lady Pirate :blink: good sell :P

i love "characters" :D and smilies too ;)

P.S. Squirr3l being no exception

Adama
05-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Congrats Lady Pirate ;)

The Flying Cow
05-07-2008, 09:39 AM
I want some of whatever you're smoking :P

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

In short, nice work trackrider. :D

Aliyans
05-07-2008, 09:53 AM
hi
congrats ladypirate...wonderful gift for u..

kooftspc11
05-07-2008, 09:57 AM
this thread made me laugh a little...little being the key word

i find it kinda offensive being a lady pirate myself

mrnobody
05-07-2008, 10:10 AM
i find it kinda offensive being a lady pirate myself

u do? :huh:

IdolEyes787
05-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Not to speak for kooftspc11 but she might be referring to the fact that trackrider using being a woman as a tool to get what she wants is not really kosher.
Kind of like you getting something just because your soft,furry and so darn cute squirr3l.:P
Either that or there may be something nautical involved.I'm just not sure.:huh:

trackrider
05-07-2008, 01:47 PM
I never intended to offend anyone here. :unsure: I wrote this as a story with the intent of asking for an invite. I was a character in this story the lady pirate, I am a woman so this is the role I find that I know the most about. :D Everyone who posted to this thread added to the telling of the story and how the story ended. I am very grateful that so many participated and I had fun in the writting of this story and the ending was that I received the invite. :w00t: Ladies in the p2p world are very scarce but we are a group that have contributed to the growth and development of this community and are valued members of many sites and community. If you were able to laugh a little kooftspc11 then you found some humor in the story and that was all that was intended. :happy: