emperorIX
05-05-2008, 02:32 AM
Edit: Giveaway over.

Brandon
05-05-2008, 02:44 AM
Don't do it.

DasFox
05-05-2008, 02:56 AM
The thing is without knowing who the tracker is, people won't know if they really want it or not, or have a need for it...

An invite to a high level tracker doesn't mean anything, there are many...

People need to know what they are dealing with so it's fair to them as well as the tracker, to ensure the tracker gets someone that wants to be there.

PEACE

Black Wolf
05-05-2008, 03:16 AM
need it very much i hope i iwill get it
thanx

emperorIX
05-05-2008, 03:17 AM
The thing is without knowing who the tracker is, people won't know if they really want it or not, or have a need for it...

An invite to a high level tracker doesn't mean anything, there are many...

People need to know what they are dealing with so it's fair to them as well as the tracker, to ensure the tracker gets someone that wants to be there.

PEACE

I guess you're right. I'll close this and find a suitable candidate elsewhere, if I can.

I figured that I could find a suitable candidate here for this tracker, but those members that I had considered most likely already have this tracker or could easily get it through other means.

Oh well, I think I have someone in mind anyway, though I may have to "school" them in the ways of seeding.

Thanks.

Edit: Could someone please close this thread. Thanks.

robotpirate
05-05-2008, 03:20 AM
need it very much i hope i iwill get it
thanx

you don't even know what tracker it is.

hit79
05-05-2008, 03:22 AM
Do not forget me.I am the best from here.Thanks!I hope that sysop do not remove all invite coz this giveaway.

IdolEyes787
05-05-2008, 03:35 AM
I guess you're right. I'll close this and find a suitable candidate elsewhere, if I can.

I figured that I could find a suitable candidate here for this tracker, but those members that I had considered most likely already have this tracker or could easily get it through other means.

Oh well, I think I have someone in mind anyway, though I may have to "school" them in the ways of seeding.

I love being talked down to.:yup:

puckface
05-05-2008, 03:45 AM
Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Brandon
05-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Don't do it.

Don't do it.

:shifty:

C-mos
05-05-2008, 04:33 AM
if it's ftn u are screwed :O..brandon nice to see you back :)