PDA

View Full Version : scl irc?

MaAiFu
05-05-2008, 09:14 PM
anyone know the mirc channel for scl, my account, need to try and contact a staff, thanks.

metanaboll112
05-05-2008, 09:51 PM
u shouldnt trade invites

eden297
05-05-2008, 09:56 PM
u can get it any 2 sec in google

MaAiFu
05-05-2008, 09:57 PM
thanks, its sorted now anyway, got banned for inactivity, even though i was downloading iron man at the time i was banned... oh well.

mrnobody
05-05-2008, 10:05 PM
not their fault

MaAiFu
05-05-2008, 10:09 PM
no, u r right, just seems a bit harsh to not even give me a second chance. but i do respect the mods decision, which is why i didnt argue. like i said its hard for me to download/post being pretty busy at university in all. 16 weeks ago i joined during Christmas holidays and im only gonna get really active during summer holidays which is coming just now at my university. on all the trackers im with my activity is during xmas, easter, and summer, which is about 6 month out of the year.

z7x
05-05-2008, 10:09 PM
ScLirc.s********.net/s******** (irc://irc.s********.net/s********) Key is “''''''”. The ‘announce/Pre’ channel is #pre (irc://irc.s********.net/pre); the support channel is #support (irc://irc.s********.net/support)

server : irc.s********.net

room: #s********

pass: e'''''''''''

:bye: that smily was stupid, aye thanks for visiting
Drayden

mrnobody
05-05-2008, 10:10 PM
didn't merge

nvm

jasperr
05-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Drayden

what a dumbass..... lol

well...... so long, and thanks for all the fish!

saqib
05-07-2008, 05:37 PM
ScLirc.s********.net/s******** (irc://irc.s********.net/s********) Key is “''''''”. The ‘announce/Pre’ channel is #pre (irc://irc.s********.net/pre); the support channel is #support (irc://irc.s********.net/support)

server : irc.s********.net

room: #s********

pass: e'''''''''''

Drayden

magic :lol:

SceneLOL
05-07-2008, 06:24 PM
u can get it any 2 sec in google

LOL n00b.

puckface
05-07-2008, 07:08 PM
Drayden

what a dumbass..... lol

well...... so long, and thanks for all the fish!

mmmmmmmm.... fish

spybot229
05-08-2008, 02:21 AM
every time i see one of these threads i lol

mrnobody
05-08-2008, 02:27 AM

i like your avatar :naughty:

ajsi
05-08-2008, 10:00 AM

i like your avatar :naughty:
and his avatar likes you :naughty:

SkullForce
05-08-2008, 11:58 AM
ٍSCl is a piece of shit>. the site is dying while they think themselves important. it is the only site that after 3 days from uploading a torrent you find it dead, worse they banned alot of users for nathing. i have this site just in the pocket but it is no-use.

predateur
05-08-2008, 12:20 PM
ٍSCl is a piece of shit>. the site is dying while they think themselves important. it is the only site that after 3 days from uploading it you find it dead, worth they banned alot of users for nathing. i have this site just in the bocket but it is no-use.

well said lol
move on, use better trackers (scc, tl , revtt) much more better,the tracker usage is to leech and seed (sharing :) ) not to spam and be "active" or you will be banned.

SkullForce
05-08-2008, 12:39 PM
ٍSCl is a piece of shit>. the site is dying while they think themselves important. it is the only site that after 3 days from uploading it you find it dead, worth they banned alot of users for nathing. i have this site just in the bocket but it is no-use.

well said lol
move on, use better trackers (scc, tl , revtt) much more better,the tracker usage is to leech and seed (sharing :) ) not to spam and be "active" or you will be banned.

it is it , mate you know, Torrentleech is the one, I find files on it uploaded 2-3 years ago with a non-believable seeders number and you are forced by yourself to respect the better community

jasperr
05-08-2008, 01:41 PM
ٍSCl is a piece of shit>. the site is dying while they think themselves important. it is the only site that after 3 days from uploading a torrent you find it dead, worse they banned alot of users for nathing. i have this site just in the pocket but it is no-use.

SkullForce, if thats your opinion fine.. but that does'nt nessaraly mean its a shit tracker... many people happen to like it. the staff do what they can to support the tracker.. new things have been implemented and more things are in the works.. i happen to like it and am very active there.. granted there is room for improvement.. but it's getting there.....

i don't see where hating on it benefits or helps things on it all... if what happends there bothers you (which obviously it does..) then why don't you speak up there, rather than bitching about it here..

in otherwords...be part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem.

SkullForce
05-08-2008, 01:54 PM

SkullForce, if thats your opinion fine.. but that does'nt nessaraly mean its a shit tracker... many people happen to like it. the staff do what they can to support the tracker.. new things have been implemented and more things are in the works.. i happen to like it and am very active there.. granted there is room for improvement.. but it's getting there.....

i don't see where hating on it benefits or helps things on it all... if what happends there bothers you (which obviously it does..) then why don't you speak up there, rather than bitching about it here..

in otherwords...be part of the solution, instead of being part of the problem.

Yes, man you are completely right and i respect your opinion< they have a lot of improvements lately, but there is something wrng there they couldn't grab real leechers and seeders, not those of seedboxes which completely kill the soul of the file sharing, this also found at many other sites...

jasperr
05-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Yes, man you are completely right and i respect your opinion< they have a lot of improvements lately, but there is something wrng there they couldn't grab real leechers and seeders, not those of seedboxes which completely kill the soul of the file sharing, this also found at many other sites...

yeah, i have to agree... only to the degree that people tend to overseed with boxes.. which limits anyone else's chances of getting a decent ratio on a torrent.. but with the new system they have.. it should be better. overseeding is a problem on all trackers really.. only thing is, its more noticable on the smaller ones.. but, on the same note...... people would be complaining about speed, if we didn't have'em.... it's a catch 22... some would probally say that you can't have it both ways and all we can do is find a happy medium..??

Ernesto
05-08-2008, 05:41 PM
From what I heard they care more about community and activity, and don't stress on ratio that much,as long as staff see that you try to seed back.
Most users here that were kicked out...prolly didn't download anything or thought they can ignore tracker rules.