PDA

View Full Version : Best E Learning Trackers Combination?

sylvanus
05-07-2008, 03:43 AM
Hey FSTers !

I am curious about best e-learning trackers.

Here are at least legitimate trackers:
bitme, textbooks, docs, bitspyder, elbitz, learnbits, ebookvortex

Needless to say, Bitme is the best.

For me, textbook and docs are so easy to keep up a good ratio that I will keep them and use sometimes.

So, the discussion is to these four remaining ones - bitspyder, elbitz, learnbits, ebookvortex.

They are pretty similar in terns of contents. For me, elbitz and learnbits are relatively faster than bitspyder and ebookvortex but what i concern is content.

What would you suggest me to keep it from these four? I am also willing to not keep any of it if that is conclusion.

ceasar
05-07-2008, 04:26 AM
Exclude Learnbits for now. They just moved on new site and down hard on content :(

TP635
05-07-2008, 05:29 AM
You have a very combo in doc and textbook. I can live without bitme and bitspyder. If you have demoniod, then that will take care of the rest of your need... or at least 99% of.

sylvanus
05-07-2008, 05:30 AM
You have a very combo in doc and textbook. I can live without bitme and bitspyder. If you have demoniod, then that will take care of the rest of your need... or at least 99% of.

so you mean, bitspyder is best out from those bold four?

i have demonoid as well

TP635
05-07-2008, 05:48 AM

i have demonoid as well

I have a bitspyder account and hardly use it. I used mostly textbook and doc. what I can't find ther I look for it in Demonoid and if i still can't find it I go to RS forum like Warez BB and the like. The last place I ever go to is bitspyder.

I may even forgo it; I do have a good ratio there but it took me a lot of seeding time and some uploading to get that ratio.

sylvanus
05-07-2008, 06:05 AM

i have demonoid as well

I have a bitspyder account and hardly use it. I used mostly textbook and doc. what I can't find ther I look for it in Demonoid and if i still can't find it I go to RS forum like Warez BB and the like. The last place I ever go to is bitspyder.

I may even forgo it; I do have a good ratio there but it took me a lot of seeding time and some uploading to get that ratio.

oh you meant, you can live without bitme and bitspyder.. i thought you are saying you can't live without them.. haha..

so i guess bitspyder is not that good one.. i agree with you that it is very hard to keep up a good ratio on bitspyder..

do you know anything about other threes? (learnbits, ebookvortex and elbitz?)

MBS
05-07-2008, 06:31 AM
elbitz is better than ebookvortex and learnbits. Lots of contents and easy to maintain the ratio as there are many leechers also on a single torrent

lolapa
05-07-2008, 12:52 PM
i belive its ebookvortex or a new swedish site thats zinebytes

piggy
05-07-2008, 01:20 PM
hmm..

frankly, the best is to keep them all incase u would miss them out. content wise, i would say demonoid + biteme. but hey, why not keep them all? it takes me about 30 mins to brows through all the trackers every 2 days with lots others elearn tracker u did not mention.. :))

elearn trackers da best..

ahcorac72
05-07-2008, 01:28 PM
For me the best is bitme, and the second is elbitz.
Itīs good and have open signups.

sylvanus
05-07-2008, 05:11 PM
keep all? man.. it is hard to do that cuz i have many other trackers as well.. :(

TP635
05-08-2008, 05:11 AM

oh you meant, you can live without bitme and bitspyder.. i thought you are saying you can't live without them.. haha..

so i guess bitspyder is not that good one.. i agree with you that it is very hard to keep up a good ratio on bitspyder..

do you know anything about other threes? (learnbits, ebookvortex and elbitz?)

I have the other 3 trackers; I don't use them that often. Like I said above; all you need is doc and and textbook. I dl a lot of e-learning stuffs and most come from those 2 tracks ( other than RS and Demonoid)