PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sysop, please let me point l e a s e w e b at FTN

chamaeleo
05-07-2008, 04:10 AM
:bye: :yup:

Tranquill
05-07-2008, 07:08 AM
WOW GUYS HES BEEN A CAR CRASH QUICK SWING HIM AN INVITE IM SO SORRY FOR HIM!!!!!!1111111oneoneone

puckface
05-07-2008, 02:10 PM
idiocy rules

LivingInSouthPark
05-07-2008, 02:13 PM
http://www.megatonik.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/omfg.jpg

HDR
05-07-2008, 02:14 PM
looking forward to excessive flaming, sadly I'm not a female pirate
will wear a dress and post pics if that were to help my cause...

:glag:
This is better than wrestling :drunk:

dunson
05-07-2008, 02:16 PM
I think this thread is a fucked up lie. Pathetic. :cry:

mr.xom
05-07-2008, 02:19 PM
'what if at this very freakin moment there's an ftn invite waiting in my inbox?'
I'm sure it is that very thought that kept me alive.
This should give me the necessary sympathy from you I think.:yup: should I start spamming your inbox yet?

really NO COMMENT

fisherman
05-07-2008, 02:27 PM
All I can say is lol, get a life man :lol:

danio
05-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Wow. I don't know what to say about this. It's for sure one of the lowest ftn requests i have ever read. How on earth is your car accident related to an ftn invite? As I see it, your claim that "that is probably what kept me alive" is nothing but pure bullshit and a pathetic and very sad attempt to gain brandon's sympathy. Shame on you!

IdolEyes787
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Nerve +1
Good Taste - 1,000,000

Word of advise chamaeleo,for your own good I suggest that you close this thread as quickly as possible.
And I can't stress this enough, Never make light of anyone's misfortunes.

Swift
05-07-2008, 03:05 PM
http://www.megatonik.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/omfg.jpg

:whistling

SgtMajor
05-07-2008, 03:09 PM
:pinch: stayed off fst for 48hr... :frusty:
now I'm going to have to be b o l d.

You should have turned that into 48 days.

Your attempt at a sympathetic response is one epic fail of not understanding your target audience.

However, B has a warped sense of humour all the same and you never know what might happen, just don't hold yer breath.

OmaRin0
05-07-2008, 03:20 PM
OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL wtf happened to the world! get a life!

snakerx
05-07-2008, 03:34 PM
You make my day . LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL . It the weird and funniest request i ever see .

BReal13
05-07-2008, 03:41 PM
It's not funny, I feel sorry for him, very sad...somebody help him grow his e-pen**

znik
05-07-2008, 03:44 PM
This is ridiculous! :lol:

You have surpassed even the "female" pirate's request! :rolleyes:

Congrats! :P

killingspree
05-07-2008, 03:50 PM
http://hotmamasguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/shocked.jpg

dunson
05-07-2008, 03:59 PM
I always felt bad for that little orangutan, because they make him wear that ugly sweater.

LubTheStaringCat
05-07-2008, 04:21 PM
:pinch: stayed off fst for 48hr... :frusty:
now I'm going to have to be b o l d.

Dear Brandon,
once I was was involved in a horrid car crash -by no means jk- that I'm here to tell story relies solely on the fact that when, after being thrown from the moving vehicle at dutch motorway speeds, I was lying faced down in 3 inches of water about to drown (not a very glamorous death) the following thought must have subconstiously crossed my unconscious mind: 'what if at this very freakin moment there's an ftn invite waiting in my inbox?'
I'm sure it is that very thought that kept me alive.
This should give me the necessary sympathy from you I think.:yup: should I start spamming your inbox yet?

Your attempt at getting sympathy Is pathetic.

The rest of the comments In this thread are funny.

These who have went through car accidents, this Is hard to put to words.
Specking from a personal experience, what It called Post-traumatic amnesia
I can't remember a lot about It, It happened when I was a kid. I went through a car accident.
It's personal, and not something you can easily speak about

I've have brief flashes but beyond that I can't remember a thing, and believe me when I say I've tried remember I can't.

Twisted mangled metal, flashes of sky the odd Image of clothing but beyond that nothing.

MiNiMAL
05-07-2008, 04:30 PM
:lol:

chamaeleo
05-07-2008, 06:54 PM
We all have a different sense of humor obviously. everyone's entitled to their own opinion.:P
I said bold.:lol: I had a laugh, some of you did as well, please don't call me a liar, that's not nice. anyone lying about these kinds of events would eventually be sorted out anyway, the likes of ftn are not myspace now are they. only thing I should apologize for is creating another ftn thread. so there you go. It was late.
please try to be a bit more original in replying if you're going to, maybe you'll score some points with an inviter or even brandon yourself.:yup:
personally I think the welcome back thread was worse and pretty corny for most part. is there one at zeropaid as well? lol
perhaps ftn is better off selling them invites on ebay, saves the nicer members the donations.. there I said it.

sorry you were involved in a car accident yourself Forcus.

closing it? that would be pretty lame. :01:

Detale
05-08-2008, 05:24 AM
This whole thread has not a thing to do with BT invites so Im closing it now