PDA

View Full Version : I have iTS invite , i need seedbox access.

Waldemarek
05-08-2008, 02:19 PM
i need seedbox access who give me the best offer win in the iTS invite. pm me detail of seedbox and how much time you give me the access.

dunson
05-08-2008, 02:35 PM
I just read through every single one of your posts looking for some evidence of a username. Interestingly, in February you were offering a seedbox for iTS. I also checked around iTS, but couldn't find someone quite like you. But man oh man I hope your account gets banned.

mr.xom
05-08-2008, 02:36 PM
wow ... u will lose ur iTS account

Waldemarek
05-08-2008, 02:43 PM
I just read through every single one of your posts looking for some evidence of a username. Interestingly, in February you were offering a seedbox for iTS. I also checked around iTS, but couldn't find someone quite like you. But man oh man I hope your account gets banned.

and i hope you lose your pin :-D

LubTheStaringCat
05-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Threads Like this are just so funny, You're just Inviting spam.
And deserve to be craped upon from a very great hight. for trying to trade iTs
Plus you can pretty much kiss your account goodbye, well done m8

hollowed_one
05-08-2008, 02:46 PM
its ok guys...the sysop has already seen this post :D

ahcorac72
05-08-2008, 02:55 PM
You loose your acount :yup:

mr.xom
05-08-2008, 03:05 PM

i hope that

oprea82
05-08-2008, 04:22 PM
dude U need to take it easy... NO ONE WILL GIVE U iTS INVITE BY TRADING !!!!!!!!!!!

So U can just close this thread as U can't have any possible positive result with this REQ !?!?!
Keep your seedbox 4 Yourself and stop dreaming about iTS ......................

C-mos
05-08-2008, 04:23 PM
and that`s the way the cookie crumbles :)

saddam07
05-08-2008, 04:32 PM
dude U need to take it easy... NO ONE WILL GIVE U iTS INVITE BY TRADING !!!!!!!!!!!

So U can just close this thread as U can't have any possible positive result with this REQ !?!?!

man he is trading for seedbox:dabs:

puckface
05-08-2008, 07:41 PM

lose

05-08-2008, 08:01 PM
I just read through every single one of your posts looking for some evidence of a username.

He has 280+ posts!!!

Dude, you have too much time on your hands!!!

:partytime

xnugx
05-08-2008, 08:01 PM
dick comment puckface.

Sanka113
05-08-2008, 08:08 PM
We'll, it is lose. Loose means something that is partially or entirely disjointed. Lose means something that has lost or have had something taken away. Loose/Lose is one of the top errors in misuse in the English language.

SkullForce
05-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Why I can read alot of bla bla bla posts ?!
this really sucks, when people can't get into a site anyhow (trading and anti-trading) their hallucination start to appear in their word.
the thread owner wanted to trade seedbpx for iTS invite not to hear such crappy posts. if you want to deal with his thread it is ok, if not so don't bother him.

one more thing: dont be envier

Groovy
05-08-2008, 08:33 PM
It would be better if you request for seedbox instead of offering iTs for trade.

you can find lot of FST members who help friends in need but not the traders.

My apology if it hurts U:whistling

SkullForce
05-08-2008, 08:44 PM
ppl can give you a piece of what you want but can't satisfy you, mate.

puckface
05-08-2008, 09:19 PM
dick comment puckface.

hehe, thats what Im here for. I try and help any way I can.

cheers.

oprea82
05-08-2008, 09:19 PM

He can trade it for GOD himself .. TRADE is TRADE ... :frusty: iTs is not for trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate ... if U need a seedbox just gather some money and have your own seedbox or SEED 'TILL U DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

dunson
05-08-2008, 09:22 PM
I just read through every single one of your posts looking for some evidence of a username.

He has 280+ posts!!!

Dude, you have too much time on your hands!!!

:partytime

I've always read much faster than average and I simply skimmed his posts, which were mostly one liners like X for Y, PM me, good offer, etc. It only took 7 minutes and 32 seconds to read the tragedy of The Trader. :P

punki_rach
05-08-2008, 11:28 PM

He can trade it for GOD himself .. TRADE is TRADE ... :frusty: iTs is not for trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No trackers allow trades, why does everyone keep going on about trading iTS like it's special? Are you saying there isn't one trader on iTS?

(not trying to be provocative, I'm just curious)

dunson
05-08-2008, 11:35 PM

No trackers allow trades, why does everyone keep going on about trading iTS like it's special? Are you saying there isn't one trader on iTS?

(not trying to be provocative, I'm just curious)

The staff are magical and catch almost all of them. ;)

But iTS is just a special little tracker that is quickly becoming something amazing. So I'm going to defend it against scumbags like the OP.

markupmaster
05-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Holographic pokemon cards for trade!!!!

Any takers?

:D

Sorry,That was a asshole comment. I just have always wanted to say that..

:P

tusks
05-09-2008, 01:49 AM
It doesn't matter how much you spam this guy's thread. All your negative comments just means people sign up at other forums where they can trade freely and not have to deal with this kind of treatment. And it makes us look like elitist pricks. When will you guys learn? Or is this just an excuse to spam for extra posts?

Tokeman
05-09-2008, 01:51 AM
Or is this just an excuse to spam for extra posts?

Of course not!
Its just our way of helping him reach a wider audience by continuously bumping his thread to the top of Page 1!
Just look at all the people bumping his thread in support :rolleyes:
BUMP :whistling

Zaxx
05-09-2008, 03:14 AM
The staff are magical and catch almost all of them. ;)

They seem to have eyes and ears everywhere...:shifty:

@punki...not all trackers were/are founded on a guiding principle of 'no traders allowed'..not just no trades allowed, but no tradERS. ;)

pone44
05-09-2008, 05:47 AM
do members not read the past posts on this or what? :noes:

C-mos
05-09-2008, 05:49 AM
they not read at all..

Groovy
05-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Or is this just an excuse to spam for extra posts?

Of course not!
Its just our way of helping him reach a wider audience by continuously bumping his thread to the top of Page 1!
Just look at all the people bumping his thread in support :rolleyes:
BUMP :whistling

LOL I Agreed with you:D

predateur
05-09-2008, 10:16 AM

are you ok?
anyway for sure you alredy lost your real life lol

c'mon its a tracker FTW !

Waldemarek
05-09-2008, 10:32 AM
LOL have here crazy people :-D