PDA

View Full Version : [req] Tt

DeNeDe17
05-08-2008, 04:04 PM
someone is good enough to invite me on TT ?
i really love trance music and i want to see what this site has with my own eyes
i will keep a good ratio and DON'T hit & run

mr.xom
05-08-2008, 04:18 PM
in ur dream

DeNeDe17
05-08-2008, 04:18 PM
:(

oprea82
05-08-2008, 04:29 PM
My friend .. people just can't possible know who U are (21 posts) plus U didn't brought anything to this community (U have to give something to ask then later 4 what U need ... that's life).

U might be the coolest and honest p2p in the world (no comment on that) but ... prove it and helpothers before U ask for TT.

For example I'm here from November 2007 and still haven't ask for TT :) and I've helped people here ... made friends :)

Anyway ... small steps and a lot of patience :)

ahcorac72
05-08-2008, 04:35 PM
My friend .. people just can't possible know who U are (21 posts) plus U didn't brought anything to this community (U have to give something to ask then later 4 what U need ... that's life).

U might be the coolest and honest p2p in the world (no comment on that) but ... prove it and helpothers before U ask for TT.

For example I'm here from November 2007 and still haven't ask for TT :) and I've helped people here ... made friends :)

Anyway ... small steps and a lot of patience :)

I agree. First all make friends and help otherīs.

SgtMajor
05-08-2008, 04:40 PM
i really love trance music and i want to see what this site has with my own eyes

No - you don't HnR, you just make dupe/second accounts which is worse.

oprea82
05-08-2008, 04:47 PM

No - you don't HnR, you just make dupe/second accounts which is worse.

OMG you're so busted :stars::(:stars:
:cheers: SgtMajor

sidepocket
05-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Guys sry to hijack but how do i bump my old thread up again was giving away some good invites but when i add reply it just goes into my last post as duplicate?

Tokeman
05-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Guys sry to hijack but how do i bump my old thread up again was giving away some good invites but when i add reply it just goes into my last post as duplicate?
you have to wait 12 hours I think before you can bump it up, otherwise it just auto merges your post.
If its been longer, link it up and some one can bump it for ya ;)