PDA

View Full Version : just need TT to complete my bookmarks

dunson
05-09-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm a good user here and on all my trackers. I've been so lucky to receive invites from the great users here at FST. I've gotten into some top notch trackers and plan to contribute to those communities for years to come. I've got access to great movies, packs, tv shows, etc. But I can't help it, I want to experience the best.

I'm missing something though. I've heard constantly that TranceTraffic is a head above the rest, so I really want to join the TT community. If I'm so lucky to get TT, I will have a complete set of bookmarks in my browser that I will use every day for years, until these sites close. I'm sure that TT will complete my list of favorites nicely.

So, if you happen to have an invite, please pm me. I can post ratio proofs all over the place, but I really don't think the fact that I keep 3+ ratios at most trackers despite downloading 100s of GBs has much to do with it. I'm just a nice guy who enjoys quality content and sharing it in a nice community.

SceneLOL
05-09-2008, 12:47 AM
good luck

Groovy
05-09-2008, 12:49 AM
Hard to get But Goodluck

dunson
05-09-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks guys, but this isn't a matter of luck. Karma should take care of me. :)

barakokula
05-09-2008, 03:23 PM
I will have a complete set of bookmarks in my browser

Wow,great reason why you want it. :D

dunson
05-09-2008, 03:32 PM
I will have a complete set of bookmarks in my browser

Wow,great reason why you want it. :D

I hope you and others realize that is a joke...
:cool:

alwyn
05-09-2008, 03:53 PM
You sure will get invited there
I just know, So not wishing you luck :P

Shno
05-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Just my 2 cents... it's probably better not to tell everyone that you are collecting trackers, I find people don't usually appreciate it.

SgtMajor
05-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Invites have been turned off again there anyway.

dunson
05-09-2008, 08:16 PM
Invites have been turned off again there anyway.

:( Thanks for the info. I will close this thread now. My humor obviously didn't fly this time around.

But to defend myself, I'm not a collector, but I will admit that I'm interested in having a number of good sources. In a way, TranceTraffic would complete my collection in that I don't know any other trackers that I'd want to be a member of and my bookmarks would be complete, because all my wants were filled.