Tokeman
05-09-2008, 01:44 AM
You mean besides getting sent an invite from a friend? :unsure:

Aerozin
05-09-2008, 01:49 AM
:sadface: i dont know ppl registered in there

markupmaster
05-09-2008, 01:59 AM
If you are active here and help others you will be invited.

Trust me..

:)

Aerozin
05-09-2008, 02:07 AM

Trust me..

i hope so :)

Something Else
05-09-2008, 02:22 AM

Trust me..

Utter rubbish. You couldn't be further from the truth. :dabs:

escuoop
05-09-2008, 02:26 AM
What about iTs benchez?

grimms
05-09-2008, 02:29 AM

Trust me..

Not true at all. No members. I repeat no members get invites. None. Staff decide who join and it's better that way for multiple reasons.

SceneLOL
05-09-2008, 02:31 AM
What about iTs benchez?

lol.:lol:

ceasar
05-09-2008, 04:39 AM
Theres any way to get invited?
Through another [NuMb3R NiNe], I won't tell which one :noes:

DKre8ive1
05-09-2008, 04:42 AM
You don't look for sites like the White rabbit they come looking for you.

MaaxHimself
05-09-2008, 04:51 AM
You don't look for sites like the White rabbit they come looking for you.
But the name states otherwise...:wacko:

pone44
05-09-2008, 04:51 AM
ahem, really? hope u are right on that MM.;)
how have u been? thread should be locked- pointless. rabbit does not exist.myth,lol.

Trust me..

Ernesto
05-09-2008, 05:36 AM
Just keep posting about it on public forums and you'll get in for sure:frusty:
You don't see anything wrong in asking for invite to a place that is famous for it's secrecy and it's based on a trust, on prolly most known forum regarding torrents:frusty:

titofat
05-09-2008, 06:20 AM
by stuff only i think

C-mos
05-09-2008, 06:22 AM
they invite you if they see you are very special .:O
u must have 3 balls ..on your back to be a member there:)

puckface
05-09-2008, 06:56 AM
go ask alice

Trust me..

i call bullshit on that

sperm
05-09-2008, 10:00 AM
You mean besides getting sent an invite from a friend? :unsure:

you need E to get F :P

madbeer
05-09-2008, 10:14 AM
u must have 3 balls ..on your back to be a member there:)

wut

soulreaper
05-09-2008, 10:17 AM
It's ironic that you need to be "special" to get into a non-special site,HAH.

And it's even more ironic that sites like the rabbit that boast of their security get their reputation from WTAW.

The Flying Cow
05-09-2008, 10:28 AM
As one wise, very attractive woman dressed in shiny black leather said: "Follow the white rabbit"

:lol:

predateur
05-09-2008, 10:38 AM

Trust me..

what do you mean by active and help others? people allways post this, but i never understand what you mean by that lol

soulreaper
05-09-2008, 10:44 AM
He basically means:-help others= not trade and just keep giving for a greater good,*cough cough*.
Being active= have a humongous post count[without spamming] and make others feel like it's only your shit that doesn't stink.

IdolEyes787
05-09-2008, 10:48 AM

Trust me..

what do you mean by active and help others? people allways post this, but i never understand what you mean by that lol

I've been running and volunteering at a food bank. Fingers crossed.

madbeer
05-09-2008, 10:58 AM
just do what I do and get on irc and get invites via cybering

Artemis
05-09-2008, 11:05 AM
He basically means:-help others= not trade and just keep giving for a greater good,*cough cough*.
Being active= have a humongous post count[without spamming] and make others feel like it's only your shit that doesn't stink.

your pretty safe no one is going to confuse you for someone that actually helps :blink:

To the original poster, mentioning the tracker on a public forum like fst is
definitely not going to help, it is one of those sites that wants to be private,
and one where the staff approve all new invitees. Make friends and someone
will invite you.........

naaceer
05-09-2008, 11:16 AM

Trust me..

its kind of spam :D like i am doing now

seppypom
05-09-2008, 11:18 AM

its kind of spam :D like i am doing now

Thanks, that was very helpful

soulreaper
05-09-2008, 11:23 AM

your pretty safe no one is going to confuse you for someone that actually helps :blink:

definitely not going to help, it is one of those sites that wants to be private,
will invite you.........

Think I struck a nerve of an anti-trader,hahahaa.

Funny how you think only YOUR advice is helpful and mine isn't.

Try being a little less judgemental next time coz you don't know jackshit about who i've helped.

Ironic how much your signature applies to you!

grimms
05-09-2008, 12:30 PM
It doesn't exist how about that?

dunson
05-09-2008, 12:53 PM

Trust me..

I'm a good example of this I think. I came here, posted a lot of substance and showed that I was a person, not just a username.

So, people seem to trust me more than someone who doesn't post much and only comes around when they want something. And I've been lucky to be invited to great, great places by veteran members.

F.B.I
05-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Proove that you are a good member (By that i mean uploader).

You should be active on the trackers if you want that kind of stuff, not here.

Got it?

PS: Lucky is always welcome to.

PS2: The same thing with uk-*.

invite420
05-09-2008, 01:37 PM
Tip - befriend an uploader and ride his coat tails - worked for me

Sputnik
05-09-2008, 01:42 PM
Get down on your knees and I'll fill you in!

puckface
05-09-2008, 02:50 PM

Trust me..

Get down on your knees and I'll fill you in!

fill him in, or up?

Artemis
05-09-2008, 02:54 PM

will invite you.........

Try being a little less judgemental next time coz you don't know jackshit about who i've helped.

It is the overall negativity of your posts I was commenting on, your opinion is not the center of the universe no matter how much you tell yourself, you
actually have to be capable of intelligent conversation to strike a nerve with me :cool:

dedro
05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
i think you might get lucky and catch the right person at the right time for these hard to get sites. i think the staff are around more than most think so they might already have an opinion of how you act or how you do or don't contribute. it's impossible to change what you did yesterday or last week. then after that it's all about what your doing with yourself in your present trackers.
thats what i think

M3dium
05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
There is no such place...:(

soulreaper
05-09-2008, 03:18 PM

It is the overall negativity of your posts I was commenting on, your opinion is not the center of the universe no matter how much you tell yourself, you
actually have to be capable of intelligent conversation to strike a nerve with me :cool:

Artemis,why are you constantly taking a shot at me? Is this your way of being friendly? Slightly unconventional though.

My posts are a reflection of my opinion,that's it. They're not the "centre of the universe" as you perceive them to be, but that again is your perception.
If you think my posts are negative,just ignore them and ignore me for good. Shouldn't you know this already,you've been at FST for quite some time now?
Instead,you decide to highlight my posts and make me sound like I'm the bad guy here and you're a saint,geez.

You're just full of yourself,Artemis. So i suggest you get over yourself and move on.
But I have a hunch you're gonna quote me and try to put me down in some way AGAIN.

grimms
05-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Soulreaper its probably not the best idea to start with people who have major influence in the bt community. I for one know Artemis is one of those people. Also he is not picking on you, he is just giving you good subjective criticism and just also letting people know how the rabbit operates. Don't take it the wrong way. Just embrace the information presented to you and go from there.

Aerozin
05-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Just keep posting about it on public forums and you'll get in for sure:frusty:
You don't see anything wrong in asking for invite to a place that is famous for it's secrecy and it's based on a trust, on prolly most known forum regarding torrents:frusty:
i didnt asked for a invite

soulreaper
05-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Soulreaper its probably not the best idea to start with people who have major influence in the bt community. I for one know Artemis is one of those people.

Suggestion duly noted and duly rejected,ty.
I don't care if he's the pope.
I don't major in asskissing,but it appears that you do.:dabs:

F.B.I
05-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Soulreaper its probably not the best idea to start with people who have major influence in the bt community. I for one know Artemis is one of those people.

If you don't know how to react when people try to help you, you are not a good addition to this community.

So if you don't like to be fair, you can just take the bus and stop in other forum.

soulreaper
05-09-2008, 05:42 PM

If you don't know how to react when people try to help you, you are not a good addition to this community.

So if you don't like to be fair, you can just take the bus and stop in other forum.

Yes,I'm not and never will be a good addition to the asskissing community.
However I do feel I've contributed a fair bit to the bittorrent community which you're not aware of.

madbeer
05-09-2008, 06:26 PM

ohplz:wank:

WB Brandon.You're one of the few sysops who's quite active here on FST so it's good to have you back.Hopefully I can join your site someday,hmm.

Night0wl
05-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Pretty much everyone in this thread that isn't a member already won't be, because they like to talk about it. Everyone that gave away invites galore to try and get in will definitely not. Negativity won't get you in. unsocial behavior won't either.

The best piece of advice I have seen in this thread is be more active on your trackers than here.

Oh and.. it doesn't exist

madbeer
05-09-2008, 06:36 PM
you lose the game

soulreaper
05-09-2008, 06:45 PM
ohplz:wank:

WB Brandon.You're one of the few sysops who's quite active here on FST so it's good to have you back.Hopefully I can join your site someday,hmm.

I didn't know welcoming someone back from the ICU who met with an accident makes me an asskisser.
Whack away:lol:

IdolEyes787
05-09-2008, 07:29 PM
I know that I have no chance to get into whatever it is that doesn't exist so I have some freedom to comment.
First people who go looking for a fight invariably find one.I know enough of grimms at least to tell you soulreaper that he is genuinely trying to help you.Can't comment on anyone else.
Secondly and probably more important no one likes being made to feel that they are somehow inferior to anyone else.If people don't want to be met with such a hostile reaction they would be wise to show proper respect to everyone regardless of their relative position in the community.I may be naive(I am) but all I saw soulreaper doing was sticking up for himself.At the right time in the right place an admirable quality.
It is possible that both sides may have a little to apologize for.

You can all go back to talking about secret stuff now.

durex
05-09-2008, 09:14 PM
There is no such place...:(
The Best reply of all .
FTW

orfik
05-10-2008, 04:56 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that most people wouldn't even enjoy the site. The only real reason to become a member is the community, and the community is mainly composed of people who know each other from other top level sites. It's like trying to get into the bar all the Congressmen frequent, only to find the drinks are over-priced, the atmosphere is bland, and it's full of Congressmen who don't want to talk to you because you're not a fucking Congressman.

REALiSTiC
05-10-2008, 06:05 AM
staff pick you up and look if your good enough to enter THE RABBIT.

(I)
05-10-2008, 06:17 AM
by stuff only i think

any stuff :lol:

Ernesto
05-10-2008, 06:37 AM
This thread shoud be closed, since it's just going to turn into spamming from people who are trying to convince other users that they know something about site they were never members of.

pharaoh
05-10-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that most people wouldn't even enjoy the site. The only real reason to become a member is the community, and the community is mainly composed of people who know each other from other top level sites. It's like trying to get into the bar all the Congressmen frequent, only to find the drinks are over-priced, the atmosphere is bland, and it's full of Congressmen who don't want to talk to you because you're not a fucking Congressman.

spoken from a former member or present one. it's way over rated like swedvdr.

formos
05-11-2008, 11:30 AM

spoken from a former member or present one. it's way over rated like swedvdr.

or BH

orfik
05-11-2008, 05:18 PM
I didn't say it was overrated, it's just not for anyone begging to get in on a P2P forum.

The Flying Cow
05-11-2008, 09:12 PM
no one likes being made to feel that they are somehow inferior to anyone else.If people don't want to be met with such a hostile reaction they would be wise to show proper respect to everyone regardless of their relative position in the community.

Got to agree 3000%. If you've been able to gain access to a private tracker that is ranked as being level 9 or 8 or whatever the fuck, through your ass-kissing abilities or otherwise (heck if the sysop handed you the invite on a silver platter), this makes you no better than anybody else. Maybe it makes you luckier, more blessed, if the site is really a good place to be, but it does NOT make you superior. So arrogance remains a negative trait, of self-absorbed fools.
Few are the people today (but for that reason only they in my eyes hold true valor) who are everywhere simultaneously, brag about none of it, and are kind and helpful to others.
Oh but he is that sort of guy, said someone else, who's been around. And what are we to interpret from that? That he's a couch/deskchairpotato?
There's too many now who think they're hotshots because they have 900 or 20000 posts here, or because they're in this or that site.

Newsflash, you're completely irrelevant.

Night0wl
05-11-2008, 10:36 PM
How to get into tracker that does not want to be mentioned??

uhh uhh I know, I'll make a discussion thread on FST, then I'll get in for sure :P

Already at +2000 views. I bet I'll get a VIP account now

LMAO

Mister Moo
05-11-2008, 11:09 PM

Trust me..

Not true at all. No members. I repeat no members get invites. None. Staff decide who join and it's better that way for multiple reasons.

are you even a member there? there are over 300 members at the site that have the ability to request invites, also the staff members don't troll this crapshute forum looking for good members to invite, personally I would never invite any of you to any site. This site is a joke, its full of a bunch of veteran losers giving advice to novice losers, stop looking at the Invites worth thread and go get a life.

IdolEyes787
05-11-2008, 11:32 PM
151 posts 142 of which were either insulting ,negative or both.
I believe that you can speak with some authority on the subject of being a loser.

M3dium
05-12-2008, 12:57 AM
This thread shoud be closed, since it's just going to turn into spamming from people who are trying to convince other users that they know something about site they were never members of.

Really wish someone would take your advice and lock this thread up. You pretty much nailed it with the second half of your post.;)

orfik
05-12-2008, 02:01 AM
its full of a bunch of veteran losers giving advice to novice losersI fucking like this guy. :lol:

nbo
05-13-2008, 02:54 AM
I believe that you can speak with some authority on the subject of being a loser.

wow! someone here needs a hobby...

grimms
05-15-2008, 05:33 PM

Try to help and get nothing but negativity spewed at me. This is why people like you don't get invited anywhere. Want to be a fake tough dumb ass on the interwebz. You can :dabs::dabs: me all you want? still won't get you anywhere. Duly note that.;);)

However I do feel I've contributed a fair bit to the bittorrent community which you're not aware of.

You have contributed nothing but insults. People try to help you and other members who want to know how to get into the top tier sites (Due to the level list that means nothing) but then you want to approach the situation with a fake pessimistic attitude like we really care, in the end. I sure don't.

But I do like to help those who want to be apart of good communities and need advice. No need for me to ass kiss anybody or anything never did in cyberspace sure never did or ever will in real life. I put my LIFE on that one. Also I just know members who have helped me get to where i'm at within the bt scene and Artemis was one of the guys that helped get to where i'm at. Duly note that.

IdolEyes787
05-15-2008, 05:44 PM

wow! someone here needs a hobby...
Has no one ever told you not to believe everything you read?:lol::lol::lol:

grimms
05-15-2008, 08:57 PM
First people who go looking for a fight invariably find one.I know enough of grimms at
least to tell you soulreaper that he is genuinely trying to help you.Can't comment on
anyone else.

I appreciate the comment IdolEyes787. Well I was until he made that ass kissing
comment. Now he'll have to prove his false uber attitude somewhere else.
Want real advice to get into sites like the one mentioned? Be active, help others,
network and make friends with good trusted members (Whether their anti, ex, whatever)

as long as their good members and their intentions are to better the community. Also
being negative surely doesn't help your cause. Especially when you have good members trying to help you out and give you good advice (Note to soulreaper, whether you was asking for anything or not).

I only commented cause i'm actually member of the site. I can't mention much at all
about it, but can say it's a great place. But for members and staff to notice you at
all, you have to contribute, be positive, add value (whatever that value is a good idea, post, positive attitude, humor, being related to or relating to someone, anyone) and also do all of these said mention things cause you truly care (Not cause your real

intentions is to get an invite from the start, more so being deceptive, if your goal is to get an invite just come out say it, evenually down the line if people see that you can benefit the community you'll probably randomly be asked if you want to join "The tracker of the week" or trackers period).

Once again... thank you to all the members that have ever helped me out on here from TTi credit,invites, to GB credits on a certain business tracker, to all the good
constructive advice. Also to all the good staff members here and within the actual
trackers themselves that we all talk and squawk about 365 days a year, all day everyday.

stoi
05-15-2008, 10:39 PM
I had an account there for a week and deleted it.

Now im not a member of any other tracker, so that might have been part of the reason, a shock to the system compared to BCG, but it just was not for me at all, so instead of hanging around like a bad smell, i just deleted my account, as i thought that was the best thing to do.

I couldnt give a toss about levels, i wasnt keen on it so i left it, simple as.

kooftspc11
05-15-2008, 10:49 PM
I had an account there for a week and deleted it.

Now im not a member of any other tracker, so that might have been part of the reason, a shock to the system compared to BCG, but it just was not for me at all, so instead of hanging around like a bad smell, i just deleted my account, as i thought that was the best thing to do.

I couldnt give a toss about levels, i wasnt keen on it so i left it, simple as.

just out of curiosity, stoi, do you play alot of video games?

stoi
05-15-2008, 11:07 PM
No lol

they are mainly for my kids, but atm the 360 wont play anything, not even originals.

I suppose when i came up with the idea of the tracker 4-5 years ago, i did a bit, but lately nope, i Like RPGs but i just dont have the time to put in 100+ hours into a game.

We have got GH3 legends of rock and Rockband on the PS3 but easy is to easy and medium is to bloody hard but going to have to practice, but the kids are on GTA4 on the PS3 so those 2 games never get a look in.

anyway going completely off topic here, carry on :)

Night0wl
05-15-2008, 11:38 PM
Nah going off topic is a good thing in this case. Everything that is going to be said is said. Unfortunately I don't do games much. I used to but after finding the best game ever AKA No limit Texas Hold'em, computer games don't mean as much. Well the occasional simple flash game is ok. Last game I was hooked on was Desktop Tower Defence :D

G-Force
05-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Last game I was hooked on was Desktop Tower Defence :D

I HATE YOU! Just typed this in google now im hooked :(

soulreaper
05-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Try to help and get nothing but negativity spewed at me. This is why people like you don't get invited anywhere.Want to be a fake tough dumb ass on the interwebz. You can :dabs::dabs: me all you want? still won't get you anywhere. Duly note that.;);)

Looks like I really struck a nerve with you, calm down.
I'm a member of FTWR and it's a mediocre site with a mediocre community,thats just my opinion anyway,not a written law.Take it or leave it.
Oh and about the "fake tough dumb ass" part? Just because someone has an opinion different from yours,don't go calling them names. Just so you know,not everyone comes here only for invites to trackers and whether you believe me or not,I'm not one of them.
As a sidenote,not everyone gets invited only from FST.;)

You have contributed nothing but insults. People try to help you and other members who want to know how to get into the top tier sites (Due to the level list that means nothing) but then you want to approach the situation with a fake pessimistic attitude like we really care, in the end. I sure don't.

Contrary to what you believe, I have helped members from FST and even invited them to some top-tier sites(whatever you wanna call them) and will continue to do so whenever I get an opportunity.
I suppose my honest posting is being interpreted by you as fake and pessimistic.Not everyone can be a goody2shoes,keep that in mind the next time you accuse someone of being a fake toughie.
The only thing(which only IdolEyes787 spotted) I was trying to do was to stand up for myself,I guess that has no value in the bittorent community. I guess one needs to continually kiss ass/appease/bend over to get to the top(whatever "Top" means anyway),almost become a casting-couch industry.

I can't stress this enough but the only people I need to obey are the mods of this site.
Just because you're a member of a certain xyz site doesnt automatically warrant you respect,some members seem to think that way.

Also I just know members who have helped me get to where i'm at within the bt scene and Artemis was one of the guys that helped get to where i'm at. Duly note that.

There's a fine line between standing up for your friend and being biased/taking sides.I admire the former and absolutely detest the latter.Just because you listen to him and agree with what he says,dont expect others to do the same.I examined your advice and decided not to take it,NO BIG DEAL,get over it.
Lastly, I have nothing against you on a personal level.So lets just get along and be merry.;)
Have a nice day.

Enlightened
05-16-2008, 10:49 AM
I'm a member of FTWR and it's a mediocre site with a mediocre community,thats just my opinion anyway,not a written law.Take it or leave it.
Oh and about the "fake tough dumb ass" part? Just because someone has an opinion different from yours,don't go calling them names. Just so you know,not everyone comes here only for invites to trackers and whether you believe me or not,I'm not one of them.
As a sidenote,not everyone gets invited only from FST.;)

Contrary to what you believe, I have helped members from FST and even invited them to some top-tier sites(whatever you wanna call them) and will continue to do so whenever I get an opportunity.
I suppose my honest posting is being interpreted by you as fake and pessimistic.Not everyone can be a goody2shoes,keep that in mind the next time you accuse someone of being a fake toughie.
The only thing(which only IdolEyes787 spotted) I was trying to do was to stand up for myself,I guess that has no value in the bittorent community. I guess one needs to continually kiss ass/appease/bend over to get to the top(whatever "Top" means anyway),almost become a casting-couch industry.

I can't stress this enough but the only people I need to obey are the mods of this site.
Just because you're a member of a certain xyz site doesnt automatically warrant you respect,some members seem to think that way.

Also I just know members who have helped me get to where i'm at within the bt scene and Artemis was one of the guys that helped get to where i'm at. Duly note that.

There's a fine line between standing up for your friend and being biased/taking sides.I admire the former and absolutely detest the latter.Just because you listen to him and agree with what he says,dont expect others to do the same.I examined your advice and decided not to take it,NO BIG DEAL,get over it.
Lastly, I have nothing against you on a personal level.So lets just get along and be merry.;)
Have a nice day.

Arre U sure U are from India - looking at your flag?:naughty:
Sure Use a lot of American Slang here,could have fool me.
Even your opening statement sounds anerican - " struck a nerve"?:naughty:

IdolEyes787
05-16-2008, 11:28 AM

I could say something about India being the second most populous country in the world and the most populous democracy.How it's a pluralistic, multilingual, and multiethnic society or how it is one of only nine countries to have nuclear weapons capabilities.
But it would be a lot easier soulreaper if you could just work in something about Ghandi,sacred cows,Bollywood or "the Untouchables" next time you write something to save me the bother.
Also enlightened we say "struck a nerve" in Canada too you know ,that is if I really am from Canada.:P

soulreaper
05-16-2008, 04:36 PM
Arre U sure U are from India - looking at your flag?
Even your opening statement sounds anerican - " struck a nerve"?

Thank you,come again?:lol:

Come to think of it,I don't think I've used too much slang in my previous post.
I've been room chatting on yahoo msgr for the past 6 yrs,speak to a lot of americans on a daily basis, like em lazy yanks.:D

For the record,I'm an Indian living in Bangalore.

But it would be a lot easier soulreaper if you could just work in something about Ghandi,sacred cows,Bollywood or "the Untouchables" next time you write something to save me the bother.

Alright,I'll see what i can do.:lol:

pawned
05-16-2008, 05:14 PM

how ignorant of you, does the word "struck a never" have USA branded on it?

The Flying Cow
05-16-2008, 05:37 PM
As I said before, either follow Trinity's mescaline-taking friends from The Matrix, and you'll eventually reach the White Rabbit place, or forget about it - like a lucid dream, it can exist, or not :D

fatcat69
05-16-2008, 06:06 PM
hahaha this thread cracks me up.

I would say why...but I cant bc I dont want to reviel the utter truth about some of the postings and how certain users posting in here know far more about certain sites then most of the people spreading the rumor mill.

Ahhh im so glad to be back here...idk where else I would laugh so much then reading threads like these.

Howdy Grimms, Art, Stoi, Bench, enlightened...im glad to see nothing has changed since I disappeared 3 months ago for school.

lol

That1Guy
05-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Welcome back fatcat (this thread is kinda funny)

fatcat69
05-16-2008, 10:32 PM

Thanks ! There are a few on here, I have been playing catch all day...and I must say...if anything things have gotten worse as far as people spamming the "what do i have to do to get into this tracker" threads.:lol::pinch:

dedro
05-17-2008, 12:18 AM

Thanks ! There are a few on here, I have been playing catch all day...and I must say...if anything things have gotten worse as far as people spamming the "what do i have to do to get into this tracker" threads.:lol::pinch:

i was just wondering where you were....welcome back:)

monk3y
05-17-2008, 01:48 AM
sexual benefits

grimms
05-17-2008, 11:45 PM
No lol

they are mainly for my kids, but atm the 360 wont play anything, not even originals.

I suppose when i came up with the idea of the tracker 4-5 years ago, i did a bit, but lately nope, i Like RPGs but i just dont have the time to put in 100+ hours into a game.

We have got GH3 legends of rock and Rockband on the PS3 but easy is to easy and medium is to bloody hard but going to have to practice, but the kids are on GTA4 on the PS3 so those 2 games never get a look in.

anyway going completely off topic here, carry on :)

Same here. Have less and less time to play them and really don't get the same joy that I sue to when Nes, Snes, and Sega Genesis were out. RPG and platform games were the best.

Yea the bunny hole is not for everyone i'll give you all that heads up now. I love it though.

Have a nice day.

Please I'm no good too shoe, ass kisser or anything else. Just a laid back hard working guy who likes to help members and people (Mostly through pm) with any advice. I'm not on any high horse or care to be. I don't think I'm better then anyone cause I'm lucky enough to be on a few elite sites (due to the level list bullshit).

Honestly as of late you just been coming off wrong and I simply pointed that out. Honestly? I could care less if you don't give a shit about what I said about you and think nothing off it if you do the same. Just wanted to point that out, cause i felt like it. Nothing more nothing less.

But to all the noobs on here. Being apart of a top site doesn't make you special, better then anyone else. Just be privileged and stay humble. I only spew stuff when someone responds to me.

Am I always right when I speak no (Who is?) Do I feel special, powerful, or anything else cause i'm with a few bt sites no. But I do respect their respective communities and am thankful for those bt trackers to have me as a member.

Forgot to add I have no personal disrespect towards anyone on here even members that I haven't got along with in the past. I don't know any of you who I don't get along with in real life so why fret? You soulreaper just pointed out what you thought, you could care less, duly noted. Moving on. Peace.

hitman51
05-18-2008, 12:22 AM

Trust me..

DUDE THAT SIGNATURE
I LOVE IT!

Kyl3KK
05-18-2008, 04:05 AM
Theres any way to get invited?Follow it.

Enlightened
05-18-2008, 06:45 AM

Well, Comments like yours really " Strike a nerve in Me"

Takes One to know one.....Right back at u. >>>A%%HOLE!!:angry:

Swift
05-18-2008, 06:52 AM
whats this thread about ... because i didn`t take my time to read the whole pages

FpS
05-18-2008, 06:57 AM
It's about chasing rabbits...

Swift
05-18-2008, 06:59 AM
i eat them on a stake ... don`t have the time to chase them only if there ready for eating

sokrates
05-18-2008, 07:57 AM
just trade with the rabbit sysop. this way you cant get deleted ;) if you are interested in community based trackers, dont ask people here for advise.. there are plenty of trackers that give you what you want. there is no need to waste your time on ass kissing (as if that would get you into such a place..)

Artemis
05-18-2008, 12:33 PM
whats this thread about ... because i didn`t take my time to read the whole pages

sorry to hear about your ADD :blink:

sear
05-19-2008, 03:51 AM
ah I take some time off and come back to such a good laugh thanks guys....don't ever change. As for the op I'll give you a hint...they live in fields and tend to come out around dusk.

pone44
05-19-2008, 04:43 AM
Easy guys:boxing:...grimms-well put.;)Not saying a Guarantee! Receiving Invites to certain sites.
Following the rules , without any crazy infractions. Except maybe some spam? as I spam sometimes(will limit from this post on.), i think,?:P By making friends here and showing that they can trust you, There are some really cool-respectful honest members here, and some are the opposite, same as any site or forum! A wealth of info of all types and members are willing to help if you ask. A great community. the center for Bt in my mind-as forums go.??? :fst:

First people who go looking for a fight invariably find one.I know enough of grimms at
least to tell you soulreaper that he is genuinely trying to help you.Can't comment on
anyone else.

I appreciate the comment IdolEyes787. Well I was until he made that ass kissing
comment. Now he'll have to prove his false uber attitude somewhere else.
Want real advice to get into sites like the one mentioned? Be active, help others,
network and make friends with good trusted members (Whether their anti, ex, whatever)

as long as their good members and their intentions are to better the community. Also
being negative surely doesn't help your cause. Especially when you have good members trying to help you out and give you good advice (Note to soulreaper, whether you was asking for anything or not).

I only commented cause i'm actually member of the site. I can't mention much at all
about it, but can say it's a great place. But for members and staff to notice you at
all, you have to contribute, be positive, add value (whatever that value is a good idea, post, positive attitude, humor, being related to or relating to someone, anyone) and also do all of these said mention things cause you truly care (Not cause your real

intentions is to get an invite from the start, more so being deceptive, if your goal is to get an invite just come out say it, evenually down the line if people see that you can benefit the community you'll probably randomly be asked if you want to join "The tracker of the week" or trackers period).

Once again... thank you to all the members that have ever helped me out on here from TTi credit,invites, to GB credits on a certain business tracker, to all the good
constructive advice. Also to all the good staff members here and within the actual
trackers themselves that we all talk and squawk about 365 days a year, all day everyday.

Alco23
05-19-2008, 05:00 AM
But to all the noobs on here. Being apart of a top site doesn't make you special, better then anyone else. Just be privileged and stay humble. I only spew stuff when someone responds to me.

Awww, you told me I was special. :whistling

"Enlightened", your original comment did warrant that you have to admit. Your ignorant comment almost sounded racist and could have been insulting to any non-native English speaker (actually anyone NOT American).

Nah going off topic is a good thing in this case. Everything that is going to be said is said. Unfortunately I don't do games much. I used to but after finding the best game ever AKA No limit Texas Hold'em, computer games don't mean as much. Well the occasional simple flash game is ok. Last game I was hooked on was Desktop Tower Defence :D

We'll have to get you in our poker games sometime ;).

Enlightened
05-19-2008, 05:36 AM
Awww, you told me I was special. :whistling

"Enlightened", your original comment did warrant that you have to admit. Your ignorant comment almost sounded racist and could have been insulting to any non-native English speaker (actually anyone NOT American).

I mean the Overall slang he was using, I can tell how someone writes using American slangs., we Americans don't use "Mate" "Bloke" and ......etc