PDA

View Full Version : PTN - Do you have what it takes?

Qlix
05-09-2008, 04:59 PM
No more spots are given out. Do not PM asking for an invite.

TidusBlade
05-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Just a little suggestion, if possible expand PTN, I dunno about others but I always like to see full names not 3 letter acronyms :P
I didn't know what PTN stood for and after searching around still don't know xD

Good Luck again :)

C-mos
05-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Tidus ...there is a review...

TidusBlade
05-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Woops xD Should have looked around abit more :P
Well then ignore my first post...

SgtMajor
05-09-2008, 06:06 PM
So, you're offering invites to a tracker in the non-invites section which could you get you banned.

So members have to respect your rules, but FST rules are not to be respected?

That's classy I must admit.

madbeer
05-09-2008, 06:17 PM
ziiiinnnnggggg

KoNaI
05-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Pmed , hope you give a Chance.

liplip
05-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Pmed to

Cruel
05-09-2008, 07:01 PM
You're probably only attracting all the traders you say you don't want to the tracker.

lusmu
05-09-2008, 07:31 PM
You're probably only attracting all the traders you say you don't want to the tracker.

Just like i thought...

sidepocket
05-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes however he probably knows a lot of mods etc on other sites which as he says has an input on banning elsewhere. Would you really want to risk your accounts to get into a site?

P.s pm'd also

Qlix
05-09-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm processing the applications as fast as I can, I get about 20 per hour right now, so it's pretty much to go through. I'm very carefully considering who's applying, I research the person the best I can, and then make a decision based on an interview that I'm doing as well. And yes, I do know a lot of Staffers on other sites, most of them actually, so as mentioned, if you get in any trouble in the meaning of trading/cheating, you'll be facing serious penalty.

canpan1808
05-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Dropped a pm.

Qlix
05-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Bump.

VacaN
05-09-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm processing the applications as fast as I can, I get about 20 per hour right now, so it's pretty much to go through. I'm very carefully considering who's applying, I research the person the best I can, and then make a decision based on an interview that I'm doing as well. And yes, I do know a lot of Staffers on other sites, most of them actually, so as mentioned, if you get in any trouble in the meaning of trading/cheating, you'll be facing serious penalty.

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever read :huh:. Why not just have open sign-ups and let a community naturally evolve? This obsession with wanting to be an Exclusive tracker is going to fail every time. Communities like FTN, SCT, revtt, bitme/tv have weren't created by inviting "qualified" leechers. Its takes years to build a community, we all have seen sites try this and EPIC FAIL every time. This kind of tracker will only be a complete waste of time for uploaders who will be seeding to no one, and a waste of money for the sysops.

If you want to share files with specific individuals I suggest you just join or start a Darknet like network. :rolleyes:

Either way, good luck.

Qlix
05-09-2008, 10:11 PM
So you're saying not being open signups is automatically going to fail? I'm sorry, but I can't recall Neither of FTN/ScT/ being open signup, ever.

No More Spots Available. Congratulations To The 8 Very Carefully Selected People Who Made It Through Of About 120 Applications.

conopida
05-10-2008, 04:01 AM
And who are the winners?

nikhil87us
05-10-2008, 11:20 AM
they only want users with seedbox i guess.
no matter they want to build a gud tracker i doubt if any one like that.
files r for sharing among gud users and by that it doesnt mean seedbox users

conopida
05-10-2008, 12:53 PM
I don`t think this guy is an recruter for FtN ...But I`m waiting for an replay from him

dunson
05-10-2008, 01:21 PM
they only want users with seedbox i guess.
no matter they want to build a gud tracker i doubt if any one like that.
files r for sharing among gud users and by that it doesnt mean seedbox users

:lol:

I think they are actually having a much harder time looking for leechers. Just like a lot of other sites. Too many people are ready to seed and not enough to leech on new sites like this one. ;)

puckface
05-10-2008, 02:29 PM
I don`t think this guy is an recruter for FtN ...But I`m waiting for an replay from him

he is

well, actually PtN, since you said FtN

singing_sol
05-10-2008, 02:35 PM
guys never change

conopida
05-10-2008, 02:37 PM

he is

well, actually PtN, since you said FtN
hmm:whistling

sidepocket
05-10-2008, 04:38 PM
I can fully verify that he is a recruiter and it is a damm good site with a great community they all know their stuff. Gl in joining in the future however i think it could be a long time as they are extremely stringent in their interviews. They pick and chose very carefully as too much is at risk these days.

(I)
05-10-2008, 05:56 PM
I do know a lot of Staffers on other sites, most of them actually, so as mentioned, if you get in any trouble in the meaning of trading/cheating, you'll be facing serious penalty.

rofl:lol:
Those other real staffers you mentioned really don't care what PTN is, being a member there is not encouraged by other trackers' staff if you really know lots of them

silvertec
05-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Whats PTN stand for Peeps Trading Nation

:01:

Oh what was the original question, Do you have what it takes?

Nope, think I'm glad i don't:yup:

Sputnik
05-10-2008, 11:28 PM
Not very endearing when looking for members to threaten with a ban on all their trackers. Movie tracker sounds good though.

jwsisliving1
05-11-2008, 01:47 AM
To I and silvertec, why don't you guys stop being jealous, petty, elitist douchebags and learn to think for yourselves for a change. The mob mentality and blindass bandwagon jumping here is pathetic.