What to do.

brotherdoobie
05-09-2008, 08:32 PM
He tries really hard. I added him.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/emo60.gif

-bd

JPaul
05-09-2008, 08:34 PM
How often have you told him he was a prick tho'. That's got to be taken as a factor, Shirley.

J-dye
05-09-2008, 08:36 PM
cunt see any pics :dabs:

brotherdoobie
05-09-2008, 08:48 PM
How often have you told him he was a prick tho'. That's got to be taken as a factor, Shirley.

Quality vs quantity, also?

-bd

JPaul
05-09-2008, 08:49 PM

Quality vs quantity, also?

-bd

Fair point, do you think he knows you think he's a prick.

brotherdoobie
05-09-2008, 08:57 PM
He's a bit slow.

-bd

JPaul
05-09-2008, 08:58 PM
I think that's self-evident.

The friend thing is funny tho'.

brotherdoobie
05-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Is it possible that he is in a recompensable state of mind.
Do you care?

-bd

C-mos
05-09-2008, 09:21 PM
He is just friendly :O:P

JPaul
05-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Do you care?

-bd

Don't know, don't care.

brotherdoobie
05-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Do you care?

-bd

Don't know, don't care.

You've answered your own question, mate. Add him.

-bd

JPaul
05-09-2008, 10:37 PM
:blink:

brotherdoobie
05-09-2008, 10:42 PM
:blink:

It's obvious. He needs your guidance. You could be his mentor.

-bd :sage:

Detale
05-10-2008, 01:03 AM
JP I thought you would think that was funny? Just cause you're an a55hole doesn't mean we can be friends? Same with BD sans the asshole remark. Also can't you stand on your own two feet without trying to recruit an anti-Detale crew. What a Pu55y grow some balls. Also didn't you see the line in my new sig? You're my new fuckin hero dude. BD turned me down already :( I don't think I need guidence, maybe just someone to curse at and call asshole once in a while :)

(I)
05-10-2008, 04:18 AM
:lol:

Snee
05-10-2008, 05:55 AM
~~smarmy cunt~~

Detale
05-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Smarmy??

brotherdoobie
05-10-2008, 06:54 AM
JP I thought you would think that was funny? Just cause you're an a55hole doesn't mean we can be friends? Same with BD sans the asshole remark. Also can't you stand on your own two feet without trying to recruit an anti-Detale crew. What a Pu55y grow some balls. Also didn't you see the line in my new sig? You're my new fuckin hero dude. BD turned me down already :( I don't think I need guidence, maybe just someone to curse at and call asshole once in a while :)

The major problem I have with you is your defensiveness after being offensive. You can't expect to bait and and not be baited yourself.
Don't be silly.

I don't know wtf you're going on about. I added you to my friends list.
Why? I'm not sure.

Try and be a decent lad (learn to relax). It's not that difficult.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/heh.jpg

-bd

J-dye
05-10-2008, 07:09 AM

jp may seem like an aerosole in the begining , but he is a nice fellow . just needs some time :shifty:

Detale
05-10-2008, 07:10 AM
Note taken BD thanks, at this point I like fucking with him more than anything. Where I come from things like this happen all the time people fight and then become friends eventually, not saying he and I will but I can say I like his attitude and unwillingness to bend, like a real asshole ( oh I also like calling him names :) )

Edit: Thanks J yeah I'm getting that little by little

Skweeky
05-10-2008, 07:21 AM
What are you? 11?

Skweeky
05-10-2008, 07:25 AM
In fact, you know what?
Every second post you make you act like a dick and it annoys me.

I'm way too hormonal to deal with something like you and I ws always taught that if I can't say anything nice, it is better to say nothing at all.

I'm putting you on my ignore list for the greater good.
Sayonara.

brotherdoobie
05-10-2008, 07:37 AM
What are you? 11?

It's possible that he has a crush on JP.

-bd :lips:

JPaul
05-10-2008, 08:11 AM
What are you? 11?

Be fair, at least he's not a one trick pony. He's trying the "I'm laughing at you and actually enjoying this" line now. It's kind of like a busyedit of your whole persona. Which whilst not unique is at least something different from sticking rigidly to "I'm a hardass bastard and you wouldn't dare speak to me in real life" or ":lol: that's just my sense of humour and you don't understand it so fuck you" or "This isn't intended as a dig but you're all cunts".

I'm just hoping that he's got another approach to try. Perhaps even something new. Here's a thought, actually accepting that he was a bit of a prat and admitting it unequivocally. You now the type of thing, saying it but not having to add another insult at the same time. I very much doubt it but you never know.

I genuinely think the chap has the potential to be OK, he's just a bit dense leading him to be defensive. Attack being the best form of defence. I seriously can't get over the absolute mentalness of "This is my new baby, tell me how cute she is ... yah load of fucking bastards." That's actually verging on having a problem, needing external validation from people you hate.

brotherdoobie
05-10-2008, 08:19 AM

Be fair, at least he's not a one trick pony. He's trying the "I'm laughing at you and actually enjoying this" line now. It's kind of like a busyedit of your whole persona. Which whilst not unique is at least something different from sticking rigidly to "I'm a hardass bastard and you wouldn't dare speak to me in real life" or ":lol: that's just my sense of humour and you don't understand it so fuck you" or "This isn't intended as a dig but you're all cunts".

I'm just hoping that he's got another approach to try. Perhaps even something new. Here's a thought, actually accepting that he was a bit of a prat and admitting it unequivocally. You now the type of thing, saying it but not having to add another insult at the same time. I very much doubt it but you never know.

I genuinely think the chap has the potential to be OK, he's just a bit dense leading him to be defensive. Attack being the best form of defence. I seriously can't get over the absolute mentalness of "This is my new baby, tell me how cute she is ... yah load of fucking bastards." That's actually verging on having a problem, needing external validation from people you hate.

It's possible that he's a masochist.

-bd :idunno:

JPaul
05-10-2008, 12:09 PM

Ooooh, big words.

Only a real geek would say "masochist"

Do you see what I did there

brotherdoobie
05-10-2008, 12:50 PM

Ooooh, big words.

Only a real geek would say "masochist"

Do you see what I did there

:lol: :sadist:

-bd

Snee
05-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Smarmy??

I was referring to the jackass who posted just before me, if that helps.

chalice
05-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Detale, before you begin...

You are The Myth Of Sisyphus embodied.

You will be shat upon from every angle imaginable.

Give up. Seriously, give up.

brotherdoobie
05-10-2008, 08:33 PM

His chutzpa doesn't impress you?

-bd :dabs:

JPaul
05-10-2008, 08:42 PM

the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties

chalice
05-10-2008, 08:59 PM

I had a proper good long motherfucking reply to that.

Then the fucking bored went and died of aids again.

Fucking shite bollocks cunt fuck slut whore piss whore bollocks fuck slut whore.

Catamite.

brotherdoobie
05-10-2008, 09:09 PM

Fucking shite bollocks cunt fuck slut whore piss whore bollocks fuck slut whore.

Catamite.

Download Ditto, mate. It's your friend.

-bd

chalice
05-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Paul, join Benjamin's internets or do something else.

Right fucking now.

Something Else
05-10-2008, 09:31 PM
Trying........

Detale
05-10-2008, 10:04 PM

Catamite.

Same happened to me.

Damn Chalice making me Wiki things, I did find one good thing about him "Sisyphus was famed as the craftiest of men." :01:

chutzpa. Thanks dude, oddly my nickname growing up here was Seanie Balls hence the tattoo of the word Balls on my forearm :)

JP dude, I mean no mal intention towards you man. I sincerely hope you know somewhere that this is truly my sense of humor and I do apologize for being a "prat" whatever it means. But in fairness I have tried to be civil and put my hand forth in friendship only to have it smacked away, I have no alternate angles here. I just hope you will stop starting with me and honestly the more I read your post history I can see that this is not just me. Many of your posts seem to be filled with you being nasty with others. I invite you to check my post history and see that I am usually not defensive or this aggressive towards anyone ever. Again bro Whatever the problem is lets put it behind us and move on, hows that? I once again call for a truce.

Wow it happened again, this time I clicked back and am saving this reply to notepad until the board is OK again

JPaul
05-10-2008, 10:23 PM
JP dude, I mean no mal intention towards you man. I sincerely hope you know somewhere that this is truly my sense of humor

Do you seriously think that saying "that's just who I am" changes anything.

Well it doesn't.

I meet people in real life who are excused for their behaviour because "You know him, that's just what he's like". That doesn't wash with me.

Like I keep telling you though, I'll just ignore you most of the time. However I will respond when you do the offensive thing, even if you try to wrap it up in it being "just your sense of humour".

Detale
05-10-2008, 10:28 PM
OK I'm not saying thats the way I am, I'm saying that you mistook me and I am not usually like that I was just fucking around. If my jokes offend you man how do you put up with half the shit on the net? Honestly I haven't done anything that offensive and what I said was not directed at you first.

You keep saying you will ignore me most of the time but you just called me a "plastic Mod" in another thread.

Something Else
05-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Oh c'mon. Admit your a cunt. We all know it's true. :smilie4:

Barbarossa
05-10-2008, 10:31 PM
hahahahha wanker!

chalice
05-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Detale, you are now on your own.

I advised you to stfu and in so stop making such a fucking twat out of yourself.

You are now officially a fucking twat.

Why oh why oh why did you have to make such a cawk out of yourself?

Why? Why!!!!???!!!!

JPaul
05-10-2008, 10:33 PM
OK I'm not saying thats the way I am, I'm saying that you mistook me and I am not usually like that I was just fucking around. If my jokes offend you man how do you put up with half the shit on the net? Honestly I haven't done anything that offensive and what I said was not directed at you first.

You keep saying you will ignore me most of the time but you just called me a "plastic Mod" in another thread.

No I didn't.

Unless of course you think that everything I post is about you.

I merely made the point that I could understand why the board couldn't allow Global Mods to be ignored. That would be stupid. However for plastic mods it should only be in the section they help moderate.

That just makes sense to me.

Detale
05-10-2008, 10:35 PM
@ Chalice What wait wtf did I do? Am I honestly supposed to sit idly by and let him repeatedly keep up this bullshit?

@ Bench Yeah OK Im a cunt there are you happy now you suck ass, you got no balls B

No I didn't.

Unless of course you think that everything I post is about you.

I merely made the point that I could understand why the board couldn't allow Global Mods to be ignored. That would be stupid. However for plastic mods it should only be in the section they help moderate.

That just makes sense to me.

You know what fair enough, subversive but fair

Something Else
05-10-2008, 10:36 PM
I think JP has a good point.

It's a plastic, fantastic bittard world you live in, it may be skewing your view on things.

JPaul
05-10-2008, 10:37 PM
What wait wtf did I do? Am I honestly supposed to sit idly by and let him repeatedly keep up this bullshit?

@ Bench Yeah OK Im a cunt there are you happy now you suck ass, you got no balls B

I've only ever responded to you, mate.

Oh and don't do one of your "apologies" again. They all contain "...anyway your still a cunt, but that's just my sense of humour". Fucking pathetic.

Apologise or don't. Insult or don't. One or the other ffs.

chalice
05-10-2008, 10:47 PM
@ Chalice What wait wtf did I do? Am I honestly supposed to sit idly by

Do what you want, but you'll never come out the victor.

This is fact. This isn't the Bittard Section.

You had a bad footing and to be honest, mate, I rather reckon you're pretty much fucked in this end of the board.

Sad but true. :dabs:

IdolEyes787
05-10-2008, 11:23 PM

You had a bad footing and to be honest, mate, I rather reckon you're pretty much fucked in this end of the board.

True.

True.

Not necessarily only if you insist on continuing trying to win approval from people who don't respect you.

Detale
05-10-2008, 11:56 PM
I think JP has a good point.

It's a plastic, fantastic bittard world you live in, it may be skewing your view on things.

I live in NYC not Los Angeles :P mostly we're all quite level headed

I appreciate your concern and your honesty man I do. Surely something to consider, Eh fucked by a few who don't seem to care for me, Iwill make it by....somehow Thanks again dude

Not necessarily only if you insist on continuing trying to win approval from people who don't respect you.

Does it really seem like Im trying to win approval bro? Sorry for the misunderstanding here if others see it this way. I'm trying to be civil thats all. Sorry if some of you "loungies" don't get me ut I assure you this is really a huge misunderstanding honestly

What wait wtf did I do? Am I honestly supposed to sit idly by and let him repeatedly keep up this bullshit?

I've only ever responded to you, mate.

Oh and don't do one of your "apologies" again. They all contain "...anyway your still a cunt, but that's just my sense of humour". Fucking pathetic.

Apologise or don't. Insult or don't. One or the other ffs.

Dude This is not a real apology to Benchez, he gets me and what I mean . Again you would chose to quote what I say to someone else and not the part where I am trying to tone things down between us. Why?

Also now this is just a bit of fun so don't start another war over it but I was going to knock your spelling of the 2 words Humor and apologize after you called me out on Weather but I decided to check it out (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences) first and I learned today that both are acceptable depending on the country, I didn't know that until today. Thanks JP (for real)

JPaul
05-11-2008, 12:05 AM
I wasn't referring to what you said to benchez, I was talking about your "apologies" in general. You have yet to make one which doesn't also contain a further insult. That's just your "sense of humour" tho' am I right.

And also, you didn't mis-spell "whether" you used an entirely different word.

Detale
05-11-2008, 12:08 AM
OK well thats what it looked like to me because that was the quote.
Yes I did use a different word I used whether I think whatever came up in Firefox 's "right click" spell check and I chose it. So come on bro what do you say?

chalice
05-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Holy fucking fuck!!

We have now got an American trying to tell English speakers how to speak English from an American dictionary.

Detale, go and fuck yourself.

Seriously, any respect I awarded you, has now been withdrawn.

You fucking cawk, you.

IdolEyes787
05-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Easy now remember they saved us all in WW2.:lol:

chalice
05-11-2008, 12:17 AM
They didn't save me. I wasn't born yet.

And if they had saved me, it would have been from bastardised English like the aforementioned.

brotherdoobie
05-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Holy fucking fuck!!

We have now got an American trying to tell English speakers how to speak English from an American dictionary.

You fucking cawk, you.

Canadian English is totally absurd. They just seem to pick and choose.

-bd :snooty:

Detale
05-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Holy fucking fuck!!

You fucking cawk, you.

LOL dude again it was something I didn't know and thanks to you fine folks here especially my new best friend I have learned. Thanks again

chalice
05-11-2008, 12:32 AM
As I say, you're a cawk.

Man, you fail comprehensively.

JPaul
05-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Yes I did use a different word ...

That's the point, everything after that is extraneous.

It's the same with your "apologies". You always have to add the "... but you're a cunt" part.

brotherdoobie
05-11-2008, 12:40 AM

Right fucking now.

I've tried. I made it to the log in page, and there is no way to create
an account.

Wtf?

-bd

Detale
Uhhhh What?? No I don't always add something after...do I hmmm let me check, but Im pretty sure I don't

OK dude Im Sorry

Detale
You fucking cunt:P

Detale
05-11-2008, 12:43 AM
JK seriously man I give up you win I'll be nicer whatever OK lets just knock it off, I don't care if I am right or wrong, lets just be pals from now on OK?:drunk:

Snee
05-11-2008, 12:43 AM

Right fucking now.

I've tried. I made it to the log in page, and there is no way to create
an account.

Wtf?

-bd
Https, mang. Https.

At least that might halp if you have created the account anyway, and just missed that you had :pinch:

Something Else
05-11-2008, 12:46 AM
Read your PM bd.

I'll make ur acct for ya. I do that for the oldies. :smilie4:

brotherdoobie
05-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Read your PM bd.

I'll make ur acct for ya. I do that for the oldies. :smilie4:

Done.

-bd

Something Else
05-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Done.

You can change the pass once you are in. :smilie4:

Snee
05-11-2008, 01:13 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/snorlax/actualdepictionofevents.gif

This being a totally unbiased view on the current proceedings.

IdolEyes787
05-11-2008, 01:59 AM
Remarkably accurate.

Something Else
05-11-2008, 02:14 AM
:glag: genius.

detale got pink socked.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pink+sock

IdolEyes787
05-11-2008, 02:38 AM
Thanks benchez,that's a visual that I could have lived without.:sick:

Something Else
05-11-2008, 02:49 AM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5411/drippyaqwy9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

lovewalrus
05-11-2008, 05:55 AM
sick... sick puppy mr. benchez..... pink socks sound cool, how does one 'drop the kids off' with such a condition?

(I)
05-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Condoman? :lol:

J-dye
05-11-2008, 02:25 PM
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5411/drippyaqwy9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

superman or spiderman cant be black , but condoman can be black

:ermm:

J-dye
05-11-2008, 02:26 PM
you are all fucking racist deep inside :glag:

JPaul
05-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Why, is it mostly black people who live in a "condo".

I think it's maybe you that's the racist.

Detale
05-12-2008, 02:19 AM
Do you live in a Condo J?

brotherdoobie
05-12-2008, 04:10 AM
Do you live in a Condo J?

JPaul is not black, silly.

Detale
05-12-2008, 04:15 AM
Wow look at that I actually meant J-Dye, but are you sure JP is not black?

brotherdoobie
05-12-2008, 04:46 AM
Look at what? JPaul is not J-Dye and neither is black.
Racist.

Detale
05-12-2008, 05:42 AM
Yeah I'm a racist, the godfather of my 2nd son is black and so are many many of my friends. Also I'm half Puerto Rican :) They do call NYC the "Melting Pot" So I may be alot of things but not racist

Something Else
05-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Yeah I'm a racist

And in a position to influence children too. :no:

Snee
05-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Yeah I'm a racist

And in a position to influence children too. :no:

'sok, fake sam and the others already knew all about racialism.

brotherdoobie
05-12-2008, 06:48 AM
Yeah I'm a racist, the godfather of my 2nd son is black and so are many many of my friends. Also I'm half Puerto Rican :) They do call NYC the "Melting Pot" So I may be alot of things but not racist

My best friend is black.

-bd :mellow:

Something Else
05-12-2008, 06:50 AM
My cat is black. :smilie4:

Something Else
05-12-2008, 06:51 AM
And he listens to Gangsta Rap when i'm not around. :cool:

J-dye
05-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Look at what? JPaul is not J-Dye and neither is black.
Racist.

am more like a zebra :01:

IdolEyes787
05-12-2008, 11:27 AM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/58/176542013_2c9fa31239.jpg?v=0

JPaul
05-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Wow look at that I actually meant J-Dye, but are you sure JP is not black?

Well to be fair he does know me really well and knows a lot about me. Including but not limited to the fact that I am a white Scotsman.

So he's probably pretty sure.

Hairbautt
05-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Scotsmen. :dabs:

Detale
05-12-2008, 10:19 PM
"The trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots"
Im sure this pisses you off right?

chalice
05-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Detale, do you honesty think that's the first time he's heard that?

I remember saying that to him a few years back.

He ate and shat me.

Do you know why? Because he didn't need to borrow quotes from Irvine Welsh.

Hairbautt
05-12-2008, 10:40 PM
:ermm: I herd he killed a man once.

Detale
05-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Detale, do you honesty think that's the first time he's heard that?

I remember saying that to him a few years back.

He ate and shat me.

Do you know why? Because he didn't need to borrow quotes from Irvine Welsh.

OK sorry I havent finished reading the history of the lounge yet bro :P

Just came to mind as I typed thats all, can I call you Uncle Chalice from now on??

chalice
05-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Call me whatever you like.

I'll be calling you Cawkmonger.

Detale
05-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Cawkmonger.?? isn't that Gaelic for Chalice? Oh no thats right Chalice is Gaelic for testicular implant right? :o

chalice
05-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Testicular Implant. You were saving that all day for JP and you vented it on me.

What a waste.

It'll take another day to think of something else, I fear.

Can I be in your sig too, cawkmonger?

Hairbautt
05-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Love child #1

Detale
05-13-2008, 12:18 AM
Testicular Implant. You were saving that all day for JP and you vented it on me.

What a waste.

It'll take another day to think of something else, I fear.

Can I be in your sig too, cawkmonger?

LOL I been saving that one for weeks now man

chalice
05-13-2008, 09:21 AM
Detale, I couldn't possibly be your gay uncle.

Your mum says she draws the line at incest (in between swallows, like). Anything else goes, though.

JPaul
05-13-2008, 06:13 PM
"The trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots"
Im sure this pisses you off right?

It's difficult to see how it would effect Herbert at all. He's a Floridian if memory serves.

Detale
05-15-2008, 12:55 AM
Well I was quoting Edward Longshanks from Braveheart so go ahead make fun

chalice
05-15-2008, 06:47 AM
Yes, we all knew that, you fucking crack baby.

Detale
05-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Crack baby!? At least my mom could afford crack and didn't have to drink hairspray!!

JPaul
05-15-2008, 08:43 PM

That must be the worst comeback ever.

"At least my mom could afford crack".

chalice
05-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Crack baby!? At least my mom could afford crack and didn't have to drink hairspray!!

Your mum could afford crack cos she is a crack whore.

You're getting stupider as this goes on.

Skiz
05-15-2008, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38_MwcGDNhQ

chalice
05-15-2008, 09:13 PM
:glagpinch:

Detale
05-15-2008, 09:33 PM
Damn thats great!

chalice
05-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Damn thats great!

That's what your mum said.

JPaul
05-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Did you fulfil her crack requirements.

chalice
05-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Her crack requirements had grown beyond The Grand Canyon.

I tried, but the gravitational pull was too dangerous.

JPaul
05-15-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm sure you went about your work hole heartedly.

chalice
05-15-2008, 10:25 PM
I had to send in probes first, like.

JPaul
05-15-2008, 10:35 PM
Always good to have a thorough probing, particularly where the crack is involved.

chalice
05-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Report from probes as follows...

'It's full of stars'

I'm gonna try ramming her with a monolith next.

JPaul
05-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Just the back of eight o'clock.

chalice
05-15-2008, 11:14 PM
2001 A Space Oddity.

Can't believe you didn't catch yon.

I'm beginning to over-estimate you.

I thought you could read my mind. Or lack thereof.

JPaul
05-15-2008, 11:16 PM
20:01

Think it thro'

chalice
05-15-2008, 11:17 PM
Fucking hell.

Genius.

You over-estimate moi.

What a silly cunt am I!!!

JPaul
05-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Rod off.

chalice
05-15-2008, 11:23 PM
True story.

Detale
05-16-2008, 04:21 AM
Always good to have a thorough probing, particularly where the crack is involved.

You sound like this comes from personal experience? Like getting probed do you? Yeah I knew the both of you take turns on each other. Let me ask just one question, Who's the bitch out of you two?

J-dye
05-16-2008, 10:27 AM
skizo

JPaul
05-16-2008, 04:52 PM

You sound like this comes from personal experience?

That's not a question.

Again you fail at basic English.

Now come on, let's put some effort in here, sticking to playground insults isn't really working. You can surely do better than that. Fuck sake you'd think that someone who had been made a mod would at least put some effort in when he was insulting board members. There must be a rule about that.

It makes the board look bad when a "member of staff" can't even insult people in the Lounge properly.

Old Geezer
05-17-2008, 12:41 AM

Catamite.

I see you are still using some dialect that only an alien might understand.
God may heaven help us. Pathetic,pathetic,pathetic attempt to use the English language.

Skiz
05-17-2008, 01:25 AM

Catamite.

God may heaven help us. Pathetic,pathetic,pathetic attempt to use the English language.

Shirley, Allen comprehended it just fine as did I.

Detale
05-17-2008, 04:16 AM
You sound like this comes from personal experience?

That's not a question.

Now come on, let's put some effort in here, sticking to playground insults isn't really working. You can surely do better than that. Fuck sake you'd think that someone who had been made a mod would at least put some effort in when he was insulting board members. There must be a rule about that.

It makes the board look bad when a "member of staff" can't even insult people in the Lounge properly.

OK my "question" was not really a question as much as it was intended as internet slang. It meant " You sound like this comes from personal experience, does it? now we don't always type here in perfect English to get our points across ie. "Pwned"

Now you are right about the quality of my insults I simply don't have much time as of late with the new baby here and my other two little guys and the wife isn't yet 100% so I am doing loads more around the house so I will try to insult you better soon I promise

Alien5
05-17-2008, 09:39 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/7100GNGKFKL._SL500_AA240_.gif :ermm:

JPaul
05-17-2008, 10:11 AM
That's not a question.

OK my "question" was not really a question as much as it was intended as internet slang. It meant " You sound like this comes from personal experience, does it? now we don't always type here in perfect English to get our points across ie. "Pwned"

Now you are right about the quality of my insults I simply don't have much time as of late with the new baby here and my other two little guys and the wife isn't yet 100% so I am doing loads more around the house so I will try to insult you better soon I promise

Oh you'll have to do much better. Your idea of an insult is to suggest that someone is gay, which means you're a homophobe.

A rude, antagonistic, semi-literate homophobe. I want you to try really hard and work out how much I care about your opinion. Take your time.

Bring back busy, at least he put some spunk into it.

chalice
05-17-2008, 10:18 AM

Catamite.

You didn't like my poem, then? :(

Though, I will say that every word employed above is available for definition at a reputable dictionary of your choosing. Ask your nurse to look them up for you next time she comes in to change your colostomy bag.

Alien5
05-17-2008, 10:22 AM
lounge argument semi finals

chalice vs old geezer 0-0

jpaul vs detale 0-0

(+.[___]·:·) vs street fighter II 60032343323

Skweeky
05-17-2008, 03:46 PM
How can it be the semi-finals if there are 3 pairs? :huh:

JPaul
05-17-2008, 05:10 PM
He's caught idiot.

It's going about.

Detale
05-18-2008, 03:13 AM
lounge argument semi finals

chalice vs old geezer 0-0

jpaul vs detale 0-0

(+.[___]·:·) vs street fighter II 60032343323

Trouble maker, Chalice will kill Geezey and JP eh who knows

He's caught idiot.

It's going about.
Why are you contagious? Well maybe not because then he would have gotten pretentious, aphonic, hebetudinous, and GAY:yup:

Now I'm not a homophobe I, along with many many others here @ FST, find it funny to call each other gay in a non conventional way knowing full well that none of us are in fact homosexual. There is a thread in the "TC" here all about how gay I am and it's funny as shit too. It's just for a laugh. Why must I explain these things to you?:frusty:

Go ahead geek boy call me a troglodyte again why don't ya! I hope your stack of physics books keep you warm at night nerdo.

Oh and in case you missed it you're fuckin gay!

Alien5
05-18-2008, 08:39 AM

there were two before the busyedit. couldn't think of any other argumentative cunts.

chalice
05-18-2008, 09:24 AM

there were two before the busyedit. couldn't think of any other argumentative cunts.

So your busyedit actually made your post stupider and more banal than it already was? :blink:

Allen Vs All Sentient Lifeforms.

Whitewash for All Sentient Lifeforms.

brotherdoobie
05-18-2008, 10:41 AM

So your busyedit actually made your post stupider and more banal than it already was? :blink:

CX6WHvxTYHs

-bd :yup:

chalice
05-18-2008, 11:01 AM
'We're sorry but this video is no longer available', BD.

:(

JPaul
05-18-2008, 11:03 AM

Why are you OK some of the time and then become a total prick. I only ask because you do seem OK reasonably often. Is it a biorhythm thing.

Alien5
05-18-2008, 11:09 AM

yes :blink:

chalice
05-18-2008, 11:13 AM

A spectacular feat of idiocy there, Allen.

Congratulations.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Now I'm not a homophobe I, along with many many others here @ FST, find it funny to call each other gay in a non conventional way knowing full well that none of us are in fact homosexual.

How do you know "...full well that none of us are in fact homosexual".

Is there some way you have of identifying homosexuals by the way they post.

You put things in your sig specifically intended to offend and to attack other people, you do this by using homosexuality as the "insult". It is clearly not badinage (to say otherwise would be a lie). That's not the same as people having a laugh, everyone can see that's clearly not the case when you are referring to me. I'll let Chalice speak for himself.

You're a homophobe, whether you know it or not.

Alien5
05-18-2008, 11:18 AM

A feat of idiocy there, Allen.

Congratulations.

thats why they call me 'spectacularly banal three or four edit idiot Allen' :D

chalice
05-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Now I'm not a homophobe I, along with many many others here @ FST, find it funny to call each other gay in a non conventional way knowing full well that none of us are in fact homosexual.

How do you know "...full well that none of us are in fact homosexual".

Is there some way you have of identifying homosexuals by the way they post.

You put things in your sig specifically intended to offend and to attack other people, you do this by using homosexuality as the "insult". It is clearly not badinage (to say otherwise would be a lie). That's not the same as people having a laugh, everyone can see that's clearly not the case when you are referring to me. I'll let Chalice speak for himself.

You're a homophobe, whether you know it or not.

To me, his sig signifies nothing but his lack of imagination. I had put him in my sig for about a day but the joke wore pretty thin on me pretty quickly, which is why I removed it. I actually asked him to put me in his sig so he could demonstrate to the entire board his puerile homophobia disguised as 'internet slang'. Guess what. He fell for it like I knew he would.

He can keep me in his sig for as long as he likes. It does him more damage than it does me.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Agreed, I've no problem with him having it there. Like you say it just demonstrates what he is. Well in addition to the rudeness and aggression. He would actually be quite a catch for a gay man. Do you think it might be the latent thing, that would make a bit of sence.

I really loved ""...full well that none of us are in fact homosexual". That's genious self pwnage.

Alien5
05-18-2008, 12:52 PM
he's almost made our minds up for us that we're faggot haters just like him. or is that a bit harsh alice? :huh:

Edited bad grammar for alice.

chalice
05-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Once again, Allen, only this time in English, please.

chalice
05-18-2008, 01:17 PM
He's almost made our minds up for us that we're faggot haters just like him. Or is that a bit harsh alice? :huh:

Edited bad grammar for alice.

Fixed. :dabs:

To make up your mind, you are first required to have one, Allen.

Good grammar or not, you're still talking absolute balls.

Have you moved out of your mum's house yet, seeing as you're earning minimum wage now? Or are those knots in the apron strings just too complicated for you to undo?

Poor woman. :no:

Alien5
05-18-2008, 01:21 PM
you talk absolute balls all the time, bollockface.

thats what i like about you.

chalice
05-18-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm talking that as a no then.

Mummy's boy.

Theory11
05-18-2008, 01:30 PM
man if u declined that friend request we wouldn't have end up with 16+ pages and goin...stupid Detale :P

JPaul
05-18-2008, 02:41 PM
What makes you think I didn't decline it.

Snee
05-18-2008, 03:21 PM
His fantastic intellect, endowed with an unequaled and nigh on supernatural keenness.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 03:49 PM
His fantastic intellect, endowed with an unequaled and nigh on supernatural keenness.

All good points, particularly well presented.