PDA

View Full Version : need only sysops or admins from HDBits.org

HaTMaN
05-09-2008, 10:36 PM
i don't now what i can say but anyway :Hello

i need a reason why my IP range or my country whatever is forbidden from there and yours don't need to allow more people there . only reason for this please

and when i do account or invite .I get disabled in one hour . I need for this reason too

and tell me why shity this site disallowed more people and i know my connections it's not very good but it's good and we have more people love this site and i love it so so much and i never forget this site because this is my best and the other trackers not good than u and we all can't to dispense with this and looking for this forever and hope to all my country again

firstly i got account on hdbits and i am very happy so much and never trading when i had it and i get good very ratio there by seedbox and my connection and help seeding in more torrent files because i have more 300 movies in HD from hdbits and suddenly i got disabled why i don't know and i never cheating on this site and all sites and never hit&run why your do this

it's not good for yours reputation because more people says the staff is sucks is that wondering for yours really not good and why your do that i don't think for to go up (level) anyway thats not good to get up by this way

do u know how many account or invite get in HDbits after you do that maybe over 25 once :angry: it's very prohibit

and i really approximation hate this staff from there :angry:

thats all i need to say

we need only a new chance if we did any wrong and thanks for that
we only need a solution for that
bye

robotpirate
05-09-2008, 10:52 PM
um, good luck with that. and what country are you in?

HaTMaN
05-10-2008, 04:12 PM
anyone from staff can talking with me here ,Because we only need a solution for that

TidusBlade
05-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Well... you might be able to PM a staff if you remember their names on the HDbits IRC channel?

Islander_IBG
05-10-2008, 05:02 PM
also hdbits.org BANNED my whole countires IP range for NO fucking reason :(

STAGUY
05-10-2008, 05:09 PM
Good luck to you m8!

kukushka
05-10-2008, 10:05 PM
don't remember on which site i've found explanations, but some of israel ip's are banned because providers there screws reports from torrent clients to trackers.

dunson
05-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Ummm, wtf? You keep signing up with accounts or invites after your IP was banned, so clearly they don't want you. Give up and get over it, you don't deserve an explanation from staff.

Hanz™
05-11-2008, 02:58 AM
also hdbits.org BANNED my whole countires IP range for NO fucking reason :(
YEAH OMG UR SO RIGHT> STAF JUST BN PEEPLE FOR NO REASON EVERYWHERE.

...because that'd make sense.

lovejj
05-11-2008, 03:12 AM
why need reasons?
ban 4 country or more new register
poland islie china or more
not rember~~