PDA

View Full Version : tv.torrents.ro inactivity disabled

BlackRayne
05-10-2008, 06:42 AM
I've failed to find any sort of contact method for tv.torrents.ro, so I'm hoping someone here can help. I was inactive long enough for my account to be disabled, and was wondering how I might be able to get it back.

If anyone knows anyone from TvT it'd be appreciated if I could get another chance. My name on there is the same as on here.

Thanks much!

killercam101
05-10-2008, 08:24 AM
sign up again..if your account was disabled for inactivity its usually erased from their database.

formos
05-10-2008, 10:40 AM
but on btimetv they keep it probably for ages

MBS
05-10-2008, 12:22 PM
hey keep the accounts its not deleted but i dont think they re-enable it as open signups going on

F.B.I
05-10-2008, 12:25 PM
If you didn't use why do you need it now? It will get banned again so i can't understand your preocupation.

Swift
05-10-2008, 03:08 PM
sign up again..if your account was disabled for inactivity its usually erased from their database.

if the sign-up is open if not try to contact the staff they are very friendly ;)

P.S they don`t have irc channel

BlackRayne
05-10-2008, 03:32 PM

if the sign-up is open if not try to contact the staff they are very friendly ;)

P.S they don`t have irc channel

That's the thing though, I'm trying to figure out HOW to contact them. I'm unsure how to do that.

It actually DOES say that "Your account has been disabled" so I'm assuming they still have record of it. Most places I know ban you if you sign up more than once also.

I didn't use my account for a while, as my life was very busy a couple of months ago, and I know it won't happen again. My ratio was sterling, so I'd hope they'd reactivate me.

markupmaster
05-10-2008, 04:02 PM
Go to their IRC and see what's up.

You may even be able to get your account back..

;)

BlackRayne
05-10-2008, 04:07 PM
Go to their IRC and see what's up.

You may even be able to get your account back..

;)

Do you know their IRC address & channel? Like I said, I've tried to find an IRC for them, and haven't succeeded.

robotpirate
05-10-2008, 05:56 PM
i searched; couldn't find anything about irc. guess they really don't have one.

Tarki
05-11-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm in the same predicament. I only downloaded one thing, Third Watch seasons (can't find it anywhere else), was halfway through, and suddenly got my account disabled. Been looking for a way to contact them, if anyone can help out, please post.

Thanks very much.

Snake91
05-12-2008, 04:38 PM
Today the site and the tracker are down. I have a question, is the account disabled if anyone only upload (or seed) torrents?

fstokebanget
05-24-2008, 06:00 PM
looks like I got the same problem, my account is disabled recently and I don't know how to reach their staffs, anyone could help me with their IRC address ?

thanks

J-dye
05-24-2008, 06:19 PM
looks like I got the same problem, my account is disabled recently and I don't know how to reach their staffs, anyone could help me with their IRC address ?

thanks

you are the OP , everyone knows that :whistling

sanjana
09-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Same problem here.. My account got disabled.. Hope some one the has the solution to correct this...

Thanks in advance..

GRB23
10-01-2008, 12:09 PM
if you post here your nickname on TvT.. maybe we will find out the reason..

PlayeR
10-01-2008, 12:23 PM
ya..maybe you should post username. so maybe other tvt.ro members will help..
but if u havent logged in for some time. I think the reason it was disabled because of inactivity

FpS
10-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Accounts inactive for more than 42 days are automatically deleted

Account parked: You can park your account to prevent it from being deleted because of inactivity if you go away on for example a vacation. When the account has been parked limits are put on the account, for example you cannot use the tracker and browse some of the pages.

The staff isn't responsible for your account, they don't have to pm every member on every holiday and remember them to park their accounts... after all you did read the faq when you signup or you shoulded do it....
They don't re-enable accounts so even if you could contact them it would be in vain... the only chance is to signup again.