PDA

View Full Version : Please Read Me Brandon

mshassy
05-10-2008, 02:37 PM
hello mate,its nice to see u here after the accident
this is my req for FTN,i have waited a long time for this,if u can see my history,i had a FTN req before but i was 24 hours late.
u guys were just closed!

last week u guys opned again and i PMed everyone here and there asking a invite
everyones answer was NO!

all of them was trading like crazy
i have FTN,i need.....
but i didnt have any and i dont trade,so please accept my very little request

thanks u mate!

P.S - ur PM box is full :P
i tried to PM u with a little private thing but couldnt
nvm

thanks again!

singing_sol
05-10-2008, 02:40 PM
thats a goood thing about u and hey r u sure that brandon is completly cured.... oh my prayers are answered

munaaf
05-10-2008, 02:41 PM
good luck, i can vouch for you being a good user, gave me his TL acc for nothing.
he is a good user.
i wish you good luck my friend

mshassy
05-10-2008, 02:51 PM
thats a goood thing about u and hey r u sure that brandon is completly cured.... oh my prayers are answered

i hope he is fine,coz i met with an accident last month and broke my hand,and bradon just came to my mind!
this hand is hurting me very badly but hows brandon is suffering from a car accident and badly injured???

:O,i really wish tht he is all O.K now!

upGrayde
05-10-2008, 02:57 PM
it's one thing to truly sympathize and i do, there's a fine line between being a sycophant and being concerned

you guys need to stop laying it on so thick

mshassy
05-10-2008, 03:02 PM
it's one thing to truly sympathize and i do, there's a fine line between being a sycophant and being concerned

you guys need to stop laying it on so thick

there is no need to lie dude,i just said whts in my mind
i didnt said it to be a nice guy

thts wht i have to tell

upGrayde
05-10-2008, 03:04 PM
i'm just talking in general to all these idiots feigning their concern for brandon's welfare

ultimately just seeking to get into ftn

maxpowersin
05-10-2008, 03:06 PM
I hope i get into ftn when the users are given invites again maybe in like 6 months lol...
anywaz hope you get in man...

mshassy
05-10-2008, 03:10 PM
i'm just talking in general to all these idiots feigning their concern for brandon's welfare

yeah dude you right
if he wasnt for a admin in FTN,no one will ask abt him or wont talk abt him
now i know how a man feel when he/she is suffuring from a great injury
not only tht,the time when u facing the accident will never forgot in ur life time
it will be a big scar!
not in ur body,in ur mind!

maxpowersin
05-10-2008, 03:16 PM
But you have to agree that this is general human mentality.. Everyone likes to talk etc to those people who are important in one way or another.. I mean I had a fracture too recently.. I still can't move my leg properly.. I am ok now but few weeks back it was like hell. Nobody asked me.. NOBODY LOVES MEE!! *sniff :D lol

mshassy
05-10-2008, 03:26 PM
But you have to agree that this is general human mentality.. Everyone likes to talk etc to those people who are important in one way or another.. I mean I had a fracture too recently.. I still can't move my leg properly.. I am ok now but few weeks back it was like hell. Nobody asked me.. NOBODY LOVES MEE!! *sniff :D lol

the only one who has it know the way it feels like,so get ur self well soon
is there a POP in ur leg?

SgtMajor
05-10-2008, 03:29 PM
good luck, i can vouch for you being a good user, gave me his TL acc for nothing.
he is a good user.

Sounds like a really good user that all trackers can trust huh?

dedro
05-10-2008, 03:33 PM
he is a good user.

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

mshassy
05-10-2008, 03:38 PM

i thought he deserves it rather than me,thtz why i gave it to him
and with my internet connection is a dream to seed in those ratio sites
my TL was dying and i thought its better to give it to a guy who deserve it more than i do rather than letting dying it

thtz the case

p.s i think brandon is busy right now
yeah,he donesnt have any time to care abt this poor guy

its OK
ill let this topic go for another few hours

SgtMajor
05-10-2008, 03:41 PM

my TL was dying and i thought its better to give it to a guy who deserve it more than i do rather than letting dying it

thtz the case

its OK

Do you see anything wrong at all in what you have just posted?

munaaf
05-10-2008, 03:44 PM
he knew I really wanted it, and if he didnt need to use it anymore than I dont see anything wrong in helping somone out.
it was a nice thing to do. I do vouch for him.

mshassy
05-10-2008, 03:50 PM

thtz the case

its OK

Do you see anything wrong at all in what you have just posted?

no dude,i dont see anything
am i saying anything wrong or...???

Kyl3KK
05-10-2008, 05:17 PM
Account giving is the same as account trading from the SysOp's point of view.

ghurka
05-10-2008, 05:20 PM
no dude,i dont see anything
am i saying anything wrong or...???If you don't see anything wrong with giving accounts away then you're not ready for FTN.

There are those that Brandon would regard as trustworthy and those as untrustworthy. You broke TL rules by giving the account away. Now figure which category you would fit into.

Brandon
05-10-2008, 09:07 PM
he is a good user.
i wish you good luck my friend

So if he so willing gives his accounts out, why would I want him on my site? Free or not, no point giving someone an acct if they're going to just give it away.

:yup:

SgtMajor
05-10-2008, 09:11 PM
So if he so willing gives his accounts out, why would I want him on my site? Free or not, no point giving someone an acct if they're going to just give it away.

Don't you know they never give /high/ level accounts away, only those /lesser/ level ones and that's ok, isn't it?

kukushka
05-10-2008, 09:44 PM

Don't you know they never give /high/ level accounts away, only those /lesser/ level ones and that's ok, isn't it?
no it's not ok :) about 100% ppl here are pirats and for obvious reasons staff wants those pirats to act like conscientious citizens of police state. there's always some kind of compromise, usually where the common sense lives, but from the formal point of view there's always conflicts :)

oh, btw, being idiot, my wishes for all the ppl here to be in good health, including "you know who", and i'm not tryin' to get to ftn (commenting next post) ;)

WarrenBuffet
05-10-2008, 09:44 PM

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/zaa730/lolerade.png

colombianino
05-10-2008, 10:37 PM
·:·);2820846']

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/zaa730/lolerade.png

now thats something i do think that gets frustrating every once in a while, brandon i don't know you and im new guy here, but i know that you go through that frustration.

and i wonder how did everyone fount out about you.... . thats something im really curious about.

and trading the accounts is the same as giving it away, is why i promised to never give them, i felt bad after getting an account last time and that made me not give accounts away.

predateur
05-10-2008, 10:39 PM

the guy wanted to help him with the TL story but it seems that killed him LOL

c'mon Brandon, its not the end of the world lol after all its just a tracker ;)

btw, why dont open sign up and take end the FTN's requests LOL

*oh and i hope to have better luck in my REQ , LMAO !

dunson
05-10-2008, 10:50 PM
This thread makes me :D

Never give away accounts.

bigjoe75
05-11-2008, 01:44 AM
I think I am a nice guy, I deserve an invite, I just gave away a bunch of my accounts. So can I get an invite Bran Bran? lol

jayz707
05-11-2008, 01:57 AM
I think I am a nice guy, I deserve an invite, I just gave away a bunch of my accounts. So can I get an invite Bran Bran? lol
:)

mshassy
05-11-2008, 02:02 AM
ok ok cool everyone
made a mistake and i wont do it ever again
yes,im not yet ready for FTN

thanks for everyone who posted here and adviced me

everyday u learn a thing!

Peace brothers!

jayz707
05-11-2008, 02:08 AM
ok ok cool everyone
made a mistake and i wont do it ever again
yes,im not yet ready for FTN yet

thanks for everyone who posted her and adviced me

everyday u learn a thing!

Peace brothers!
you seems like a nice guy, so i wish you get whatever you want :yup:
good luck!

mshassy
05-11-2008, 02:53 AM
i just woke in this morning thinking abt a clue in my thread from brandon of getting into FTN
but....this is wht we call life!
:D

will let this topic go anothr few hours,lets see

bigjoe75
05-11-2008, 02:59 AM
Good luck man. I am sure you meant well by giving your account away, but admins from other sites see that as a risk. maybe brandon will have a change of heart.

puckface
05-11-2008, 03:09 AM
Holy shit, this is the 2nd lamest OP I have ever seen here.

jayz707
05-11-2008, 03:10 AM
who's the first?

puckface
05-11-2008, 03:12 AM
who's the first?

I meant post, not poster, sorry.

jayz707
05-11-2008, 03:13 AM
who's the first?

I meant post, not poster, sorry.
oh i c :D

mshassy
05-11-2008, 03:30 AM

why would you say like tht dude?
:cry:

transform
05-11-2008, 03:46 AM
to be honest not many ppl will trust in u after u doing those giveaway who can give u invite and after while u get bored and then give it away too giveing away ur accounts dosent mean u are generous but its mean u miiss understanding the point of the trackers privacy and the respact to ur inviter

puckface
05-11-2008, 03:54 AM

why would you say like tht dude?
:cry:

hey, at least it wasnt the 1st

mamacita
05-11-2008, 06:28 AM
@Mshassy

I can honestly remember not too long ago when you were requesting for everything under the sun, be it SCT, SCL, BmTV...you get the picture.

My advice to you? Try and mature a little and learn what trackers want from prospective members.

mshassy
05-11-2008, 07:11 AM
@Mshassy

I can honestly remember not too long ago when you were requesting for everything under the sun, be it SCT, SCL, BmTV...you get the picture.

My advice to you? Try and mature a little and learn what trackers want from prospective members.

yeah dude,i was very curios tht days to get in those sites but now i know wht i want and wht i need

thtz why im asking for FTN

bikernin
05-11-2008, 07:38 AM
@Mshassy

maybe he should try requesting for some underground trackers now :naughty::naughty:
i think we already heard from the man. close the topic and end the spamfest :P

mshassy
05-11-2008, 08:34 AM
@Mshassy

maybe he should try requesting for some underground trackers now :naughty::naughty:
i think we already heard from the man. close the topic and end the spamfest :P

Got it dude!