PDA

View Full Version : want TT, have lots to trade

calogero
05-10-2008, 03:12 PM
First of all, I'm only posting on this new account because I don't want to ruin the rep I built up here last year, but I simply have to have TT and haven't had any luck. I'm not looking to fuck up my other accounts, so I need someone discreet.

I have several things to offer to anyone with a TT invite (preferred but hear they are closed) or of course an account. First, I have seedbox access if you want to buffer another account...100/100 unlimited for a set time or GB your choice. 100GB/1 week

The rest that I have to offer are accounts, such as a RevTT account with 50GB buffer, an SCL account with a bit less buffer, a BitSoup account with like a TB buffer. I also have Pedros acct, SceneHD, What & Waffles, plus many more. PM me what you want that isn't a high level account, I'll give you a bunch that you can just leech the hell out of.

I also have a fresh 1 month rapidshare account bought yesterday.

I have others as well, but I'm not looking to get rid of the big dogs. ;)

PM me..

Itachi
05-10-2008, 03:39 PM
edited

calogero
05-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Bump

Nemrod
05-16-2008, 12:42 PM
I thought that having dupe accounts here was strictly forbidden. :huh:

apextwin146
05-16-2008, 12:50 PM
how wud u detect dupe acctns if the person has dynamic IP ..

kp666
05-16-2008, 02:01 PM
mac id i guess

Peter North
05-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Well, theres some acc´s, that you need to think twice before trading...
ScL changes IP, and its a disable for shore, what.cd, to many baned contrys, about TT invites, they are not disable, simply they are not giving chances to ask for one.
But there are some users (staff), that have them.

mrnobody
05-16-2008, 02:25 PM
First of all, I'm only posting on this new account because I don't want to ruin the rep I built up here last year, but I simply have to have TT and haven't had any luck. I'm not looking to fuck up my other accounts, so I need someone discreet.

so this is ur dupe acct at FST?

Polarbear
05-16-2008, 03:57 PM
a dupe account for trading. how lame is that.

i bet his other acccount has "anti-trader" or something in the sig.

first request with your non-trading account. if that doesn't work trade with your trader account. if that doesn't work request again with your female account.

the last one would be the scammer account.

people with multiple accounts on fst can't be trusted. don't trade with that guy.

kukushka
05-16-2008, 05:42 PM
hm.. if i was staff at tt, i would offer him a trade and then disabled his account :)
or maybe on some sites staff actually works like that? :D