TL
What.cd
TTI
TVT.RO
KG

pleae pm me if you can help.

WarrenBuffet
05-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Just some advice. This method works for most trackers, but not bitmetv. They're baddies. That is all you need to know. If u do get an acc it would get disabled soon, and if u get 5 more they will still all get disabled cuz BITMETV IS SHIT1!!!! tv torrents FTW!!

*yea, bitme + bitmetv r basically run by the same ppl if u haven't guessed. If ur banned on one, ur banned on the other.

giannis
05-11-2008, 04:26 PM
he asks for bitme, not bitmetv

you should have not tried to trade to get it, cause many people here might have invited you for free

maxpowersin
05-11-2008, 04:47 PM

you should have not tried to trade to get it, cause many people here might have invited you for free

Umm... I have been trying for a while to get into bitmetv or bitme for that matter.. But I have been unsuccessful so far. What makes things worse is the staff over there doesn't like giving away invites..

Groovy
05-11-2008, 10:13 PM

Umm... I have been trying for a while to get into bitmetv or bitme for that matter.. But I have been unsuccessful so far. What makes things worse is the staff over there doesn't like giving away invites..
-----------------------------------
The Reason is if someone cheats the inviter lost his account or invites
I invited a cheater and lost my 8 invites, bitme never give invite again