PDA

View Full Version : Ironic as Feck

Sextent
05-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Goalkeepers are forever coming out with their knee in the air endangering other players. How fucking ironic is it that Peter Cheque did it today and done his own Captains arm in. It'll be even funnier if he can't play in the champs league final as well now.

What an arse.

Bad reffing for the Scholes thing as well, he should have been off. I'm glad he wasn't but.

Alien5
05-11-2008, 09:36 PM
ive been listening to the fucking idiotic football on the radio all day, not out of choice, my work colleague is a Liverpool fan.

Sextent
05-11-2008, 09:38 PM
ive been listening to the fucking idiotic football on the radio all day, not out of choice, my work colleague is a Liverpool fan.

It's not really been all day tho'.

Has it AllenS, has it really.

Alien5
05-11-2008, 09:49 PM
sitting there listening to them talk about football made the day go slow.

and they all think they know everything there is to fucking know about football, i bet most of them couldn't even run 100 meters the fucking fat fucking fuckers. :ermm:

brotherdoobie
05-11-2008, 09:56 PM
Goalkeepers are forever coming out with their knee in the air endangering other players. How fucking ironic is it that Peter Cheque did it today and done his own Captains arm in. It'll be even funnier if he can't play in the champs league final as well now.

What an arse.

Bad reffing for the Scholes thing as well, he should have been off. I'm glad he wasn't but.

Agreed. It's poor form. Cunts.

-bd :angry: