View Full Version : TehConnection.eu :: ScT Promo

XS75
05-11-2008, 11:52 PM
From The ScT Forums

Can't Wait for TehConnection to go Online! :thumbsup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By: Feeling

Howdy my ScT users!

Me and the others started ScT nearly 3 years ago now, and we have achieve what we set out to do, which was to be the fastest 0day site in the world. Now the time has come for me, Feeling to put my skills and ideas into another project that I'm hoping you will come and all enjoy, The project is TehConnection. I'm giving you, the members of ScT an exclusive beta preview of the site before it opens up, here are a few more details for you.

Lets be honest, starting a torrent tracker isn't very hard nowadays, it could be setup in less than 30 minutes if you have the knowledge to do so. But after the tracker in online, the question soon becomes... what is so special about this tracker?.... What sets this tracker apart the other hundreds of trackers out there?.. Is this tracker the right place for me? For most torrenters its as easy as saying ... "ScT, SCC, ST, FTN, etc. What more do I need?".

Well, all these trackers have something in common, 0-day. And all the new trackers popping up day after day.. same thing, 0-Day. The new and upcoming this is Niche Trackers and that is what TehConnection.eu is all about. It wont be uploading the standard categories, it will be focusing on something that the staff enjoy a lot, Movies. Movies, movies and more movies, this is what we are all about! The love of movies. To put it simply, Ill use a quote from Ramsay a Administrator at TC... "Imagine the late OiNK (RIP), now imagine OiNK as an all movie tracker... there you go, you have TC. A place where you can find any movie you could possibly want, or request it and have it filled within a few short hours."

Our Formats will include only of the highest quality, the following:
XviD
X264
HD
DVD5-NTSC
DVD9-NTSC
DVD5-PAL
DVD9-PAL

and of course broken down further into genre for more optimum searching:
Action
Adventure
Comedy
Crime
Documentary
Drama
Epics/Historical
Foreign
Horror
Musicals
Mystery
Sci-Fi
Thriller
War
Western

Now, some of you might be thinking, this is all good, but I need a lot of seeders and leechers! I don't want to join another tracker with 1 seeder and no leechers on every single torrent. Well guess what.. we aren't going for the "1337" status as many trackers choose to sway towards, we are about doing things BIG, so what do we do to solve this?

We Open Sign up till 50,000-80,000 users! Invite till 100,000!

But you say, even a big user base cant help with my upload speed :`(

What do we say?

UPLOAD ABILITY AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE!

We don't care what you upload speed is, but if you can bring a unique torrent to TC that the members would enjoy, then you have the right to upload and seed it as much as you want!

Well, another big issue in the life of torrents nowadays is in Security. Well look no further, we ourselves are very security minded, so we have done our best to make TC a safe tracker. We host in Canada one of the few countries in the world, where torrents are legal! In the data center we will be hosting in, they have an estimated 25-30 private torrent sites online and over 100 public torrent trackers. To top it all off, we have a secure private cage/rack available to us whenever needed! How does the cage protect us, well apart for the biometric scans and card key access you need to enter the facility, it will be located in an undetermined section of the massive datacenter.

~ So for anyone including any legal figures to determine the correct location of the web and database server, let alone access the facility is near impossible! ~

So getting hyped, huh? Well we aren't done yet!

We have worked on this tracker for months, making everything what we determine perfection. It has been programmed so that in case of any problems (god forbid) all users are 100% protected. You are what we call Untouchable!

So that's a lot for information to sustain, but hes some more facts we thought you'd like to know.

The User Classes and Promotions:

SiteOp
Administrator
ViP/Community Staff = Teh Legend ===> Appointed By Site Operator
Uploader ===========================> Appointed By Site Operator/Administrators
Teh Producer =======================> Promoted at 16 Weeks + 1024GB Upload, Ratio over 2.50
Teh Director========================> Promoted at 22 Weeks + 500GB Upload, Ratio over 2.00
Teh Actor===========================> Promoted at 10 Weeks + 250GB Upload, Ratio over 1.50
Teh Fanatic=========================> Promoted at 6 Weeks + 75GB Upload, Ratio over 1.25
User = Member ======================> Default User Class

And to finish off, we aligned ourselves with staff who know how to get things done.. staff who know how to make a difference..

Sounds awesome, how do i get an invite to tehconnection.eu then?

Simple! Follow these instructions

Here is how you can connect to TC's IRC channel: All you need is a IRC client.
For MIRC, type: '/server irc.TehConnection.eu:6667'
Or for a SSL connection: '/server irc.TehConnection.eu:+6697'.

You type this in the command box at the bottom of the screen and omit the quotes.
Then register your nick name with the following command, "/msg nickserv register PASSWORDHERE EMAILHERE" Again, omit the quotes. (You only need to do this once)
Then type '/join #TehConnection' Again, omit the quotes!
Then ask for an invite in the main channel :)

Thanks for Reading
Yours Truly,
The TC Team
( Feeling, SjH, Webster, Lart2150, Future, Ramsay, Seppypom, BangBangJen, Fiskars, Hockeyman, Lance04, Nuget, Slipk, Zallycat and WizzCameron )

http://tehconnection.eu/pic/promotion/TC-PROMO-HOME.jpghttp://tehconnection.eu/pic/promotion/TC-PROMO-BROWSE.jpghttp://tehconnection.eu/pic/promotion/TC-PROMO-TORRENTDETAILS.jpghttp://tehconnection.eu/pic/promotion/TC-PROMO-USERDETAILS.jpghttp://tehconnection.eu/pic/promotion/TC-PROMO-FORUMS.jpg

mrnobody
05-11-2008, 11:59 PM
didn't know feeling was staffing tc

Fritzlang
05-12-2008, 12:47 AM
I am very disappointed. TC staff banned my country - Portugal - i wonder why. I bet others countries are banned too. :(

Hope they change their minds since this new project seeems pretty interesting.
Please let the good ones join!! ;)

th0r
05-12-2008, 12:54 AM
maybe i should have designed that site after all ;/

Nemrod
05-12-2008, 01:10 AM
maybe i should have designed that site after all ;/

Indeed, I think you should. :huh:

t0mmy
05-12-2008, 01:18 AM
its already online, just in beta mode :o

TopGUN
05-12-2008, 01:24 AM
unable to signup

DarkLured
05-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Cool, I went on and got an invite, looking forward to checking it out.

stitched
05-12-2008, 01:32 AM
From The ScT Forums

Can't Wait for TehConnection to go Online! :thumbsup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By: Feeling

Howdy my ScT users!

Lets be honest, starting a torrent tracker isn't very hard nowadays, it could be setup in less than 30 minutes if you have the knowledge to do so. But after the tracker in online, the question soon becomes... what is so special about this tracker?.... What sets this tracker apart the other hundreds of trackers out there?.. Is this tracker the right place for me? For most torrenters its as easy as saying ... "ScT, SCC, ST, FTN, etc. What more do I need?".

if this was suppose to be an honest question it should have been....demonoid is back do i really need an other site?...and the answer is NO.......no offense the staff at tehconnection are very generous and helpfull people but too bad DEMONOID came back and it was all about BAD TIMING..may be given enough time it might become a site with big userbase but its very unlikely.

limpingjaret
05-12-2008, 04:02 AM
[quote=darkness;2822330]From The ScT Forums

if this was suppose to be an honest question it should have been....demonoid is back do i really need an other site?...and the answer is NO.......no offense the staff at tehconnection are very generous and helpfull people but too bad DEMONOID came back and it was all about BAD TIMING..may be given enough time it might become a site with big userbase but its very unlikely.

hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha...you're joking right? you have to be...did you just compare ScT, FTN etc to demonoid? lmao...Besides the fact that it takes forever for things to pre on demonoid, the only people that max out their connection are people on 56k. Good one though...I needed that laugh.

wamp
05-12-2008, 04:10 AM
this site's looking great, sounds like i'll finally be able to find 'Iron Will' for my mum lol.

bubucea
05-12-2008, 05:17 AM
I like this site... great !

Detale
05-12-2008, 05:54 AM
Damn guys give the Site a break it isn't even up yet why not chill until it's on line at least

Fr33don
05-12-2008, 06:16 AM
Can't wait for this one, looks amazing!

Feeling
05-12-2008, 08:40 AM
Damn guys give the Site a break it isn't even up yet why not chill until it's on line at least

It is up, its on a 5,000 User Beta at the mo to find bugs and test it all out :)

TheDog
05-12-2008, 08:48 AM
i like the look of TC... good luck

aw-hoc
05-12-2008, 11:26 AM
looks very interesting indeed. good luck TC

Swift
05-12-2008, 12:05 PM
it`s gonna be huge ;)

soulreaper
05-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Let's hope it lives up to it's reputation.Currently, Goem+Demonoid+KG works just fine for me.

buckpasser
05-12-2008, 12:29 PM
darkness, thanks for posting the invite info.

(I)
05-12-2008, 12:50 PM
I am very disappointed. TC staff banned my country - Portugal - i wonder why. I bet others countries are banned too. :(

Hope they change their minds since this new project seeems pretty interesting.
Please let the good ones join!! ;)

They even banned other countries aren't banned in ScT, blame cheaters anyway

stitched
05-12-2008, 01:36 PM
[quote=stitched;2822394]

hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha...you're joking right? you have to be...did you just compare ScT, FTN etc to demonoid? lmao...Besides the fact that it takes forever for things to pre on demonoid, the only people that max out their connection are people on 56k. Good one though...I needed that laugh.

no sir i am not joking.....well do u really think people wait for FTN,SCT etc to come back like the way they did for demonoid,incase they go down for many months like demonoid did...even the so called GREAT OINK was replaced in 1 week ,these other sites can and will be replaced if they go down for 5-6 months with out any notice of when they would come back....demonoid has about 130000 torrents seeded it hasnt been all that long after it came back....of course it depends on what u want....i was talking about the majority of the normal torrent users,not people who are level seekers:P or have a seed box with super speed connections...never mind u dont think demonoid is worth comparing with sites like SCT or FTN ,i completely agree..

KREMBO
05-12-2008, 01:39 PM
everything is relative

jayz707
05-12-2008, 01:45 PM
wow sounds cooll.... i neeed a invite! hehe

emperorIX
05-12-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm hoping this site attracts some talented encoders and isn't filled with crappy scene encodes.

I can't wait to see it go public. The idea, though not quite unique, is a good one.

jasperr
05-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Well, another big issue in the life of torrents nowadays is in Security. Well look no further, we ourselves are very security minded, so we have done our best to make TC a safe tracker. We host in Canada one of the few countries in the world, where torrents are legal! In the data center we will be hosting in, they have an estimated 25-30 private torrent sites online and over 100 public torrent trackers. To top it all off, we have a secure private cage/rack available to us whenever needed! How does the cage protect us, well apart for the biometric scans and card key access you need to enter the facility, it will be located in an undetermined section of the massive datacenter.

i like the simplicity of it but..... i think the logic on security an where its hosted might be flawed.. someone correct me if i'm wrong here.. but wasn't demonoid driven out of canada because brien was nipping at their heels..??? and since then canada was no longer a safe haven...???

or am i mistaken??

soulreaper
05-12-2008, 06:50 PM

i like the simplicity of it but..... i think the logic on security an where its hosted might be flawed.. someone correct me if i'm wrong here.. but wasn't demonoid driven out of canada because brien was nipping at their heels..??? and since then canada was no longer a safe haven...???

or am i mistaken??

Actually,Demonoid were driven out of Canada by CRIA and not Brein. Brein drove them out from Netherlands. Not that it matters much now.:)

markupmaster
05-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Hmm,I wonder how this will turn out. If it's as good as everyone says it will be then I can't wait!

:D

dunson
05-13-2008, 12:39 AM
Hmm,I wonder how this will turn out. If it's as good as everyone says it will be then I can't wait!

Lots of upload action in the past 24 hours or so...

Tons of classics, looks like a great site...

Now lets get some DVD lovers on there. I have more than enough invites. PM me ;)

F33NY
05-13-2008, 02:28 AM
Looking to upload my collection once I get on there. :)

mehikan
05-13-2008, 04:37 AM
this sounds like its going to be a really great site
now i just need to get in

nsk
05-13-2008, 03:03 PM
Signed up and it looks great. :)

asymmetric
05-13-2008, 10:11 PM
unable to sign up.. has it become invite only?

cattani
05-13-2008, 10:38 PM
i like the site, great concept with many chance to be the first source of all movie :)

F33NY
05-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Signup is only for ScT current members to my belief. Right now.

torrentt
05-14-2008, 12:28 AM
blocking israel ip before the site is even up?

SceneLOL
05-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Tracker is Nice.

will17
05-14-2008, 01:03 AM
This tracker is going to be brilliant. They've had heaps of freelech so far on big files so its been easy to create a massive buffer.

jasperr
05-14-2008, 02:56 PM

or am i mistaken??

Actually,Demonoid were driven out of Canada by CRIA and not Brein. Brein drove them out from Netherlands. Not that it matters much now.:)

thanks for that clarification :)...... i hope for the owner/staffs sake they don't run into those kind of troubles.... with the size of the userbase that there shooting for.. and with all the discussion going on about it.. it may turn the spotlight on'em...

soulreaper
05-14-2008, 03:47 PM
True that. I guess living in a lawless country has it's advantages. People get away with murder and anti-piracy orgs are non-existant here.

F3n1x
05-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Portugal is banned too so i can't signup.

Some isp's are unblocked but 96% or more of ip's are blocked.

monk3y
05-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Now i understand the IP ban for IL ips - famous Feeling, well i guess this site is gonna turn pretty quick into another pay to leech pay for invites site like SCT if it's managed by this kind of people, all they think about is money which means this site is gonna be secure like shit.

Detale
05-14-2008, 09:53 PM
So because you can't get in you're going to say something bad about it? Nice approach

monk3y
05-14-2008, 10:04 PM
So because you can't get in you're going to say something bad about it? Nice approach

I'm in alright, it's just dumb, lazy and lame to ban entire countries off your site imo.

Polarbear
05-14-2008, 10:38 PM

exactly. if he got in he would have posted "great site."

monk3y
05-14-2008, 10:41 PM

exactly. if he got in he would have posted "great site."

heh dear old polarbear same discussion over and over again, pme for any proof that i'm in - it's obvious i won't post it here.

This site could be great the material and uploaders are great as in SCT but some of the staff are ...

ligerpt
05-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Portugal banned??? Well that's a negative surprise.
I think it's the first tracker that banned my country. :(

Hanz™
05-15-2008, 12:17 AM
I don't like the "teh". We're not 13 anymore. Also, the design is a little trashy.

Swax
05-15-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm not liking the comparisons between ScT and TehConnection :huh:

One accepts only RARed files, one accepts only UN-RARed files

One is 0-day, one is Movies

If Portugal have already been banned then I can't see Latvia and Brazil being too far behind them. :rolleyes:

chamaeleo
05-15-2008, 01:02 AM
I don't like the "teh". We're not 13 anymore. Also, the design is a little trashy.

Don't care about teh design, We're not 13 anymore.:01:
tc is for good c o n t e n t :whistling

seppypom
05-15-2008, 02:12 AM
even the so called GREAT OINK was replaced in 1 week

I don't think so!

2slick4u
05-15-2008, 02:15 AM
Can't wait for this one, looks gr8 will be a good 1 i hope so

soulreaper
05-15-2008, 03:45 AM

I'm in alright, it's just dumb, lazy and lame to ban entire countries off your site imo.

Couldn't agree more,pathetic to ban an entire country.

shyNOFX
05-15-2008, 04:28 AM
I'm not liking the comparisons between ScT and TehConnection :huh:

One accepts only RARed files, one accepts only UN-RARed files

One is 0-day, one is Movies

If Portugal have already been banned then I can't see Latvia and Brazil being too far behind them. :rolleyes:

It looks like there are a lot of RAR files/movie packs on the tehconnection
:(

F33NY
05-15-2008, 04:53 AM
I love it so far. Just need more leechers so I can seed. XD

Fr33don
05-15-2008, 05:04 AM
Yea, agreed F33NY.

I'm afraid to download because there are no leechers. :(

Nemrod
05-15-2008, 05:28 AM
Yea, agreed F33NY.

If everybody think that way the site won´t ever start. :huh:

I am using it with my crappy home connection and I´m doing fine... I´m downloading a free large file that has many leechers (more than 50), that is giving me enough buffer for 2 or 3 XviDs, and so on.

Come on guys, it´s not so hard, besides, any of us can upload, no matters the speed. :yup:

curtanwoo
05-15-2008, 05:20 PM
Yea, agreed F33NY.

As someone else already pointed out, there are a couple of freeleech torrents that you can use to boost your ratio.

I can download a couple of DVDR movies with my current buffer, even though I'm on a crappy connection and my seedbox is down.

Polarbear
05-16-2008, 06:37 PM
can some of you kids please explain to an old non english guy what the difference between "the" and "teh" is? i didn't understand what the site name was supposed to mean from the beginning.

why is it called "tehconnection"?

nixonsparanoia
05-16-2008, 07:43 PM
typos are supposed to be cute. so, teh is like, "he he i can't type and it's soo hawt"; hence tehconnection. come on!

Giallorosso
05-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Congrats Feeling :)

Stranger99
05-18-2008, 06:12 AM
typos are supposed to be cute. so, teh is like, "he he i can't type and it's soo hawt"; hence tehconnection. come on!

:lol:

SolarisWind
05-18-2008, 08:01 AM
I didn't know the tracker was related to ScT. There is a lot of freeleeches so it's easy enough to maintain a good ratio for those who worry about it.

Unstable1
05-18-2008, 11:18 AM

~ So for anyone including any legal figures to determine the correct location of the web and database server, let alone access the facility is near impossible! ~

That sounds like nonsense.

f0rm1g4
05-18-2008, 07:44 PM
It seems that this will be an excellent tracker in the future. Meanwhile I go constructing a good ratio in it.

kireta
05-19-2008, 02:35 PM
Yeah I hope it will be great tracker...

F33NY
05-20-2008, 02:36 AM
I didn't know the tracker was related to ScT. There is a lot of freeleeches so it's easy enough to maintain a good ratio for those who worry about it.

What freeleeches are you talking about?

armandox
05-20-2008, 04:29 AM
I hope to great tracker in the future

fulu
05-20-2008, 04:39 AM
yeah i hope it will be great in the future, and hope to see more dvdr's

tusks
05-20-2008, 05:07 AM
It's a shame I'm already a member of Blockbuster and I can rent as many movies as I want otherwise this tracker might be useful.

mufasa2
05-20-2008, 08:21 AM
just waiting for more users so the download speed's would rise :)

good site!

F33NY
05-20-2008, 01:55 PM
just waiting for more users so the download speed's would rise :)

good site!

Why don't you join now and be one of those users who makes download speeds higher? :dabs:

Dudeman
05-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Is it just me or did open signups close just now, in the last 10 minutes? I loaded the page and it had the registration form, then I reloaded the page in order to enable JavaScript. The refreshed page said that signups were closed. Oh well, I'll deal with it.

fOrUmAs
05-21-2008, 10:30 PM
i think signups are closed for now,dunno..

btw from what i have seen site is pretty nice,at least from what i can see pics

nothing to special

will see how will grow in future (but one thing is for sure bad staffersss)

F33NY
05-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Signups are closed now until the beta period is over.

robotpirate
05-21-2008, 11:22 PM
how many registered users at there atm?

F.B.I
05-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Max Users (Signups) 5000
Max Users (Invite) 5000
Registered Users 4933
Unconfirmed users 67

Yesterday..

Torrentx
05-22-2008, 12:44 AM
Some errors but it looks okay.

XS75
05-22-2008, 01:56 AM
...(but one thing is for sure bad staffersss)

ummm.. what is wrong with the staff? i can understand some criticism about the design, or functionality which can be improved, but the staff in my opinion are top notch. You have pure veteran staffers in there, from sites like ScT, SuperTorrents, FreeTheScene, PeerPortal, PornBits, SilverSeed, Pisexy, CrawTracker, ScL, DayOfRelease, and at ThePeerGroup.. lol. If this is a bad group of staffers, i don't know which site has good ones. Each of them have their own knowledge and skill they bring to the table and it will be one of the reasons that TehConnection becomes the number one movie dedicated torrent tracker.

Is it just me or did open signups close just now, in the last 10 minutes? I loaded the page and it had the registration form, then I reloaded the page in order to enable JavaScript. The refreshed page said that signups were closed. Oh well, I'll deal with it.

The ScT Promo Sign-up page is always activated, but the limit is set @ 5000 for the remainder of the Beta Period, so if an account is pruned or deleted, a spot is available. But all in all I wouldnt get too worked up about it, after all once Beta is open its sign-ups till a minimum 50,000 users, i'm sure you will be able to get in by then.

tehnoob
05-22-2008, 12:07 PM
hmm i can i join now? since channel is invite only?

Stranger99
05-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Don't worry at all guys,When the beta time wud be over the site wud be open for 1 lac members ;)

Disme
05-22-2008, 12:43 PM

You chose your username well I guess ... just read the post above yours and you'll see the light. :frusty:

Dudeman
05-25-2008, 09:13 AM
But all in all I wouldnt get too worked up about it, after all once Beta is open its sign-ups till a minimum 50,000 users, i'm sure you will be able to get in by then.

Ah OK, excellent. As long as they don't have one of those Google-esque years-long beta periods.

You chose your username well I guess ... just read the post above yours and you'll see the light. :frusty:

Haha...well said.

Sonnentier
05-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Looks interesting - like combining Web 2.0 with a private BitTorrent tracker :)

moka
05-25-2008, 03:51 PM
tehconnection banning my country Egypt even before we try it!!!
why is that?

nixonsparanoia
05-25-2008, 05:11 PM
egypt = cheaters

calate
05-25-2008, 09:17 PM
Can a "ilovebrandon" join tehconnection?
Or will be necessary Feeling change nickname?

Sonnentier
05-26-2008, 01:27 AM
egypt = cheaters
I wonder about the correlation between nation and behavior on the net. Often some nation seems to have a behavior in common, be it gaming, in communities or like here Filesharing.
Beside the fact that it will of course never be true 100%, it would be interesting where this phenomena comes from :)

Basic attitude in this country? Some event that influenced the situation, or a cause that makes them do so?

jayz707
05-26-2008, 01:44 AM
im in tehconnection right now. and i think its gonna be a grate site. i mean i don't know for sure but, when they say "oink of movies"... now that is something we are all missing, right folks?

there are grate sites like KG out there of course but still its not that big as a "oink of movies" IMHO :)

Wi0
05-27-2008, 01:24 AM
im in tehconnection right now. and i think its gonna be a grate site. i mean i don't know for sure but, when they say "oink of movies"... now that is something we are all missing, right folks?

there are grate sites like KG out there of course but still its not that big as a "oink of movies" IMHO :)

:O Who said Oink of movies ? I don't believe we've ever claimed that we're going for that. Oink was on it's own level and it took years to get there. Sure it'd be great to be compared to Oink one day, but we aren't starting this site saying we are GOING to be the Oink of movies. :)

Nemrod
05-27-2008, 02:49 AM
:O Who said Oink of movies ? I don't believe we've ever claimed that we're going for that. Oink was on it's own level and it took years to get there. Sure it'd be great to be compared to Oink one day, but we aren't starting this site saying we are GOING to be the Oink of movies. :)

Somebody did it.... :whistling

Ill use a quote from Ramsay a Administrator at TC... "Imagine the late OiNK (RIP), now imagine OiNK as an all movie tracker... there you go, you have TC. A place where you can find any movie you could possibly want, or request it and have it filled within a few short hours."

But the question is... why not? :)

Aka_katz
05-27-2008, 07:47 AM
seems like its going to be a strong community tho i only download HD so its useless for me there [:

FuTuRe
05-27-2008, 08:46 AM
seems like its going to be a strong community tho i only download HD so its useless for me there [:

we have HD uploads

Wi0
05-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Somebody did it.... :whistling

Ill use a quote from Ramsay a Administrator at TC... "Imagine the late OiNK (RIP), now imagine OiNK as an all movie tracker... there you go, you have TC. A place where you can find any movie you could possibly want, or request it and have it filled within a few short hours."
But the question is... why not? :)

Meh, I guess he did. I'm thinking he means a site thats all movies
with a huge userbase like OiNK had. I just find it hard to compare sites like that because every sites different. I guess we do have the same idea though. I want it to be its own tracker, not have to live up to another :-P naturally this will happen though i guess.

SiCKER
05-27-2008, 10:12 PM
looks like a nice site!
hope to get it soon xD