PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Clone Wars [2008]

mr. nails
05-12-2008, 05:39 AM
new animated star wars film cummin' this august 15th! animation is kinda boxy, but seems pretty @ the same time. story involves signing a treaty with jabba the hut & finding his kidnapped son. sounds gay? idk, but i'll be checking this out.

HVra0kGhJAM

Septimus
05-14-2008, 12:38 AM
It looks great! It is placed between episode 2 and episode 3, isn't it? Of course I'll see it

KemiKaL
05-14-2008, 02:45 AM
I am looking forward to the Star Wars TV series. That should be good as long as they do it right.

Steve Sansweet, Lucasfilm’s Director of Fan Relations, revealed to MTV News at New York’s Comic Con yesterday about the much anticipated live-action “Star Wars” TV show in development. Confirming that the show will “involve some characters we know” along with new creations, Sansweet said the show would be “of epic scale.”wanna read the whole thing go here. http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/04/star-wars-tv-by-2010

mr. nails
10-12-2008, 05:38 AM
It looks great! It is placed between episode 2 and episode 3, isn't it? Of course I'll see it

yes, it's placed between ep II & III.

i liked it. it does kinda take a sec to get used to the way it's drawn, but once ur ok with it it's actually a good story.

Acid_death69
10-12-2008, 10:12 AM
it's alrigt but very childish, i was hoping that they would go with the cartoon animated series that they were showing on cartoon network a while ago. Cartoon was really dark and still kept with the film.

mr. nails
10-12-2008, 11:18 AM
it's alrigt but very childish, i was hoping that they would go with the cartoon animated series that they were showing on cartoon network a while ago. Cartoon was really dark and still kept with the film.

star wars: the clone wars tv series is out and i've seen up to episode 3 so far. it's the same animation as this movie. i like the series too. it's entertaining @ best.

Demigod
10-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Well, I think George Lucas actually stated once (in response to the fans' complaint about Jar Jar Binks only being put into the film to pull in children for merchandising opportunities) that Star Wars is meant to be a children film. The fans just doesn't want to admit that.

mr. nails
03-22-2009, 06:32 AM
season 1 of the clone wars tv series has ended and the 2nd season to air this september or so.

season 1 was very good. very entertaining and a must see imo for star wars fans. the ending of season 1 introduced a clan of bounty hunters and season 2 will start off where season 1 left. much anticipated and i for one can't wait.

kyushizzl
03-22-2009, 04:56 PM
i did enjoy watching the first season. it was even better then the actual star wars eps I-III which I think were all crappy after all. Even though addressed to the younger audience i felt quite entertained. The storyline and animation is filled with stunning vitality and lovely details. Looking forward to season 2.

mr. nails
10-04-2009, 12:26 AM
season 2 has started and is looking just as good as the 1st season. enjoying the bounty hunter!

mr. nails
05-05-2010, 09:23 AM
season 2 has ended and it's still as entertaining as it was 2 years ago. i dig this series. season 3 starts in october!

mr. nails
09-20-2010, 02:14 AM
nix that. season 3 starts in september.

season 3 has started and there's plenty of light sabers and lasers bouncing around.