PDA

View Full Version : Are there any trackers with book reports/essays?

g_status
05-12-2008, 08:49 PM
I have BitMe and its great! but i was wondering if theres anything out there with book reports/term papers/essays...

WarrenBuffet
05-12-2008, 09:22 PM
I have BitMe and its great! but i was wondering if theres anything out there with book reports/term papers/essays...

FFS, GET AN EDUCATION, make a lot of money, than buy an unmetered gbit. Trust me, that should be your goal in life.

g_status
05-12-2008, 09:40 PM
lol....so no?

XtriBit
05-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Demonoid has a torrent called term papers. It has over twelve thousand different papers on various subjects. It has some nice shit in it. :)

dunson
05-13-2008, 12:52 AM
Try teh liberry.

LiMuBai
05-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Professors have programs now that can see if your work has been plagiarized. So i would be careful copying and pasting word to word. Not sure if high school teachers do that but I guess the safest bet is just doing the work yourself.

WarrenBuffet
05-13-2008, 01:57 AM
Professors have programs now that can see if your work has been plagiarized. So i would be careful copying and pasting word to word. Not sure if high school teachers do that but I guess the safest bet is just doing the work yourself.

TRUE TRUE

antiglitz
05-13-2008, 02:24 AM

I would also agree. If you're going to use a downloaded paper, only use it as a reference.

DarkLured
05-13-2008, 02:35 AM
I have a report on the life of Amelia Earhart that I did back in 3rd grade, should I up it for you? :)

mrnobody
05-13-2008, 02:51 AM

if you electronically submit the paper then yes.

otherwise, all they have is a google (or other search engine).

dunson
05-13-2008, 03:00 AM
I have a report on the life of Amelia Earhart that I did back in 3rd grade, should I up it for you? :)

I'd join the mile high club with her. :cool:

glassjaw921
05-13-2008, 06:19 AM
It's sad to see how big of a problem plagiarism is becoming. Granted we do have the internet, people should be able to express THEMSELVES rather than relying on other people's input on given subjects. I, myself, pay thousands of dollars each year for my education. What do you gain by copying someone else's work?
Use your brain, not ctrl+v

Tranquill
05-13-2008, 06:44 AM
It's sad to see how big of a problem plagiarism is becoming. Granted we do have the internet, people should be able to express THEMSELVES rather than relying on other people's input on given subjects. I, myself, pay thousands of dollars each year for my education. What do you gain by copying someone else's work?

I gain alot of free time that would have been used doing assignments.

dunson
05-13-2008, 07:46 AM

I gain alot of free time that would have been used doing assignments.

Jerking off 3x a day is just too much dood. :cry:

shanerm09
08-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Try to look for your book reports or essays in the library. Only to have am idea. Because there are a very smart people that can track or see if your work are copied by another.

apextwin146
08-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Try to look for your book reports or essays in the library. Only to have am idea. Because there are a very smart people that can track or see if your work are copied by another.
Now only if smart ppl could track dates on the threads.

tippertime
08-04-2010, 08:42 PM
sparknotes.com is the bees knees...not a tracker but could fit your needs, it got me though college lit.

Night0wl
08-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Yes, I know this thread was brought back from the dead, but it could turn out as an ok discussion.

The best ones are the ones you either pay for or submit something to download something else. I only know of a Danish one, so that wouldn't help much.

The people in this thread saying it's the wrong thing to do, don't know what they are talking about. There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking at previous work to get inspiration for your own work as well as speed things up a bit. If you on the other hand are so stupid, that the only reason is to copy the work, then your just digging your own grave, because plagiarism is usually reason for expulsion or some kind of punishment which will create so much work for you, that you won't easily survive it.

I have used others previous work many many times when I was at school, but for inspiration, not copy/paste. Only once did I get a remark from a teacher, telling me to not start writing too soon after reading a finished paper, because it was verging on plagiarism. Some teachers even encouraged doing it, because it made the assignments more complete.

scrappen
08-05-2010, 09:22 AM
The people in this thread saying it's the wrong thing to do, don't know what they are talking about. There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking at previous work to get inspiration for your own work as well as speed things up a bit. If you on the other hand are so stupid, that the only reason is to copy the work, then your just digging your own grave, because plagiarism is usually reason for expulsion or some kind of punishment which will create so much work for you, that you won't easily survive it.

I have used others previous work many many times when I was at school, but for inspiration, not copy/paste. Only once did I get a remark from a teacher, telling me to not start writing too soon after reading a finished paper, because it was verging on plagiarism. Some teachers even encouraged doing it, because it made the assignments more complete.

Of course there is nothing wrong in reading other people's work for inspiration. There's no difference between that and reading books or published science articles (other than its reliability as a source, lol). Unfortunately i think it's safe to say that a majority of those in elementary or upper secondary school that are searching for these kind of sites are looking for an easy way out, with the intention to plagiarize because they don't want to spend the time doing assignments. This is why i'm always suspecting the worst when asked these kind of questions from kids. On college/university level it's a different animal (from my experience). There it's normal to read a couple of other students's thesis to find inspiration for an interesting subject, and later on as a means of finding references to interesting studies, relevant to yours, etc. The difference is that you find these published on your university's website, and don't have to ask on filesharing forums for advice.