PDA

View Full Version : How do i seed on waffles?

Blackbeard
05-13-2008, 03:34 AM
I tried downloading stuff with loads of leechers and seed for months and a day later the torrent dead.. it's hard seed on they need a i wish they had some kind of seed bonus. :(

ceasar
05-13-2008, 03:39 AM
I tried downloading stuff with loads of leechers and seed for months and a day later the torrent dead.. it's hard seed on they need a i wish they had some kind of seed bonus. :(
Takes time and luck. Best way to seed imho - is uploading your own torrents and seed 'em :)

1000possibleclaws
05-13-2008, 03:48 AM
either get a seedbox and rss popular comics and appz, or seed till ya bleed, and upload your own shit! (it'll take FOREVER this way though. Trust me, i wasted hours uploading stuff and seeding anything i dled for forever really clutters up utorrent, even with the labels)

DasFox
05-13-2008, 07:06 AM
I forgot, but I think if you Donate you'll get access to the TOP 10, and it's easier to seed on the TOP 10 to build a ratio there...

PEACE

giannis
05-13-2008, 07:09 AM
I forgot, but I think if you Donate you'll get access to the TOP 10, and it's easier to seed on the TOP 10 to build a ratio there...

PEACE

I don't think that will work...
There are so few people downloading...

Bips
05-13-2008, 07:12 AM
It is hard to seed there.
Like someone above me said, upload your own torrents and seed those, as it is the best way. :happy:

dunson
05-13-2008, 07:41 AM
Is it really that hard? I haven't been a member more than a month and I've got 25UL/20DL and I just leech huge rare classical, classic rock and jazz torrents pretty much. I don't have a problem... maybe jump on new torrents instead of searching what you want exactly.

C-mos
05-13-2008, 07:42 AM
U keep the torrents in utorrent a long time :)
keep a ratio 1:1 no matter how long does it take

soulreaper
05-13-2008, 07:50 AM
Is it really that hard? I haven't been a member more than a month and I've got 25UL/20DL and I just leech huge rare classical, classic rock and jazz torrents pretty much. I don't have a problem... maybe jump on new torrents instead of searching what you want exactly.

I find Waffles to be the hardest tracker to seed on(if you dont upload your own stuff).I bet you have a superb connection.

Polarbear
05-13-2008, 08:13 AM
look up some old oink threads. same complaints - same solutions.

btw. minimum required ratio on waffles: none to 0.5 (depending on your download amount)!

if you can't achieve this, well nevermind.

aaatoel
05-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Patience, constant seeding, patience again and another easy way is to download scene rls from other sites and upload them there first! It is meningless to create a huge buffer there! Just use it to download your music and try uploading something your own! After all, the ratio requirements are pretty lenient!

invite420
05-13-2008, 01:08 PM
i download from whatcd and upload it to waffles

aaatoel
05-13-2008, 01:44 PM
That's a very good tactic as well!

MegLeetch
05-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Takes time and luck. Best way to seed imho - is uploading your own torrents and seed 'em :)

this is the best way for make ratio... make your own torrents and don't forget, make one great info too,this is very useful..

Johnny Cage
05-13-2008, 01:55 PM
download some new scene torrents form STMusic and upload it on waffles.

it's really not that hard.:)

The Flying Cow
05-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Either part-seed on the huge releases like the comic packs, or download the suggested stuff (which is freeleech). You might also be lucky if they make a freeleech week or day.

Otherwise any of the other options already suggested here - dl from What/STMusic/eMule/usenet/whatever source and upload it there.

DjFresh
05-13-2008, 07:10 PM
^ Agree

DasFox
05-13-2008, 09:05 PM

PEACE

I don't think that will work...
There are so few people downloading...

I just meant in my reply I wasn't sure if anyone gets access to TOP 10 or just power users and donors, as far as it working it sure does, in 2 days I built a ratio up, not big but I started building it to 1.35

TOP 10 has more action with downloads and seeding constantly going on...

PEACE

Sanka113
05-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Bah, Waffles is easy to seed at! Also, screw putting in effort! Simply follow the lazy-mans method of building a great ratio at waffles with no effort.

1. Get seedbox axx for a couple of days
2. RSS Scene and 2008 along with the RSS feed from the first page of torrents
3. Easy enjoy being a PU in two days or less

If you don't have a seedbox this will still work but you must be a little more deliberate, IE. use the feed for a particular genre.

munaaf
05-13-2008, 09:45 PM
jus create some torrents or something of old cd's, boost ur ratio a fair bit, wot i do