PDA

View Full Version : I have elek account want evopt

slau
05-13-2008, 10:04 AM
I have an account in elek with 11g+ buffer all I want is a evopt account with a nice buffer :)

Bulma
05-13-2008, 10:18 AM
i have a invite, if you want it? or change for another tracker, make proposes?

under.zero
05-13-2008, 10:47 AM
what is evopt?:)

Bulma
05-13-2008, 10:57 AM
for me the best portuguese tracker

MegLeetch
05-13-2008, 10:58 AM
what is evopt?:)
is one Portuguese Tracker...
good luck slau

C-mos
05-13-2008, 11:00 AM
man..don't do that :)

MegLeetch
05-13-2008, 11:03 AM
man..don't do that :)
yes, don't do that... you can make ratio very easily in evoPt...

HDR
05-13-2008, 11:19 AM
I have an account in elek with 11g+ buffer all I want is a evopt account with a nice buffer :)
LMAO

Dude, don't do that. EvoPT it's a nice Portuguese tracker, but if you trade it you won't get into elek in the next weeks, unless you trade...:shutup:
-
É super fácil ter convites no EvoPT, a sério, não faças isso, vais-te arrepender mesmo que nao uzes muito o elek, faz uma thread the request para o EvoPT que alguém te vai dar um convite. :rolleyes:

MegLeetch
05-13-2008, 11:22 AM
LMAO

Dude, don't do that. EvoPT it's a nice Portuguese tracker, but if you trade it you won't get into elek in the next weeks, unless you trade...:shutup:
-
É super fácil ter convites no EvoPT, a sério, não faças isso, vais-te arrepender mesmo que nao uzes muito o elek, faz uma thread the request para o EvoPT que alguém te vai dar um convite. :rolleyes:

go to EvoPT Irc and ask for one invite, someone will help you...

yair12
05-13-2008, 11:35 AM
evopt i have new acc if you wont

C-mos
05-13-2008, 11:37 AM
man ..he is asking for evopt..:|

read the post ..correct :| lmao

HDR
05-13-2008, 11:57 AM
man ..he is asking for evopt..:|

read the post ..correct :| lmao
Are you happy by having one more post? I hope so, because is there's anyone who needs to read is you. He IS offering a elek account for EvoPT, otherwise he wouldn't even talk on elek or anything else. :frusty:
:emorod:

C-mos
05-13-2008, 12:28 PM
LMAO

-

what are u sayin here????lmao:frusty:

HDR
05-13-2008, 12:33 PM
LMAO

-

what are u sayin here????lmao:frusty:

Oh that, i was saying to him to don't trade because EvoPT is pretty easy to get an invite and to make a request thread, but looks like he is after an account with nice buffer:shifty:

Well, you know, when we are very busy we merge lots of things and then we say things that don't make sense at all. :lol:;)
:emorod:

BReal13
05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
all of you are thinking about levels....Maybe he dosent give a sh** about levels ?

MegLeetch
05-13-2008, 01:42 PM
all of you are thinking about levels....Maybe he dosent give a sh** about levels ?
some people don't looking for high level tracker, just great community's...
in that case Portuguese contents..