PDA

View Full Version : Be very careful who yre inviting lads...

ovisan
05-13-2008, 06:25 PM
Ill post 2 printscreens with people who i invited but don't even bothered 2 use their accounts, or they got ratios under 0.01
Im the only 1 responsible 4 this cuz i didnt checked dem 1st
:frusty:
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invite2yu9.png
http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invite1ah5.png

cmZ
05-13-2008, 06:30 PM

Who is this site ?

ovisan
05-13-2008, 06:43 PM
funfile and the 2nd 1 its xTremeZone

SolarisWind
05-13-2008, 06:49 PM
Can't you post who they are exactly so we can know who not to invite?

mr.xom
05-13-2008, 07:14 PM
so its ur problem , why u make this thread ????
no one can do any thing !!!!!

dunson
05-13-2008, 07:37 PM
I understand how this can be a bit disappointing and hopefully you don't see the invites as wasted and irrecoverable. But the fact is, nobody knows how much they will actually enjoy or use a site before joining and checking it out a bit in person. I've had some great invitees and some 0/0 ones too, but I try not to look at it in a negative way and I know that discussing the content of a site is important in trying to feel someone out to see if they will use it.

Don't expect, for example, to have a lot of active invitees if you're just saying Giveaway, post 2 screens and you send them the link...

Tokeman
05-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Yea, i got unused invitees that are now disabled because of not using it @ bitmetv, what.cd, and pedros :|
They were from a while back though, i've been a lot pickier about who I invite now.

Groovy
05-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Ill post 2 printscreens with people who i invited but don't even bothered 2 use their accounts, or they got ratios under 0.01
Im the only 1 responsible 4 this cuz i didnt checked dem 1st
:frusty:
http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invite2yu9.png

Sorry to hear about that thats how some invitees betray inviter:sick:

markupmaster
05-13-2008, 08:13 PM
It happens unfortunately..

:(

Make Stronger requirements..

:)

SgtMajor
05-13-2008, 08:43 PM
It also works in reverse, people like to check sites out to see if it suits their needs and they fit in with what's on offer.

But as there is no try before you buy on offer, you have to take the rough with the smooth when giving out invites on forums, it's a chance you take and as long as you are not personally affected by their actions, then just live with.

Best option is not to openly offer invites, and look for good people who are looking for a particular tracker that you can help them with, then you know they are needing it rather than just jumping in on every GA thread.

kukushka
05-13-2008, 09:02 PM
non-downloading users is not the worst thing that can happen :)

Tokeman
05-13-2008, 09:06 PM
non-downloading users is not the worst thing that can happen :)

Yea, I won't go into that :angry:

colombianino
05-13-2008, 11:53 PM
aye...

is better to make tough, reasonable requirements depending on the tracker, rather than just giving it away to someone who doesn't meet the requirements...

Peanut
05-14-2008, 12:08 AM
thats why ask for ratio proof for there (trackers)

fisherman
05-14-2008, 12:23 AM
Obviously you have/should be careful who you invite to a tracker. As stated, in some certain cases it might not be your cup of tea so you can't be forced to use the tracker, though it does look bad on your inviter.

Having said that I think the main thing is... if your not going to use the acc, then let it die rather than pass it on as that is a liability to your inviter.

Which is worse, an in-active user, or a passed on acc which is used to cheat or possible worse.

mrnobody
05-14-2008, 12:29 AM
also, be careful with who invites u :whistling

edit: also be careful about who invited ur inviter.

eidt2: actually, also be careful about who invited ur inviter's inviter.

edit3: no w8, be careful about who is in everyone that connects to you via ur inviter. That including their future invitees as well.

edit4: as a matter of fact, be careful about the site u get invited in

edit5: no more edit.

edit6: huukay.

:drunk:

fisherman
05-14-2008, 12:41 AM
squirr3l is a spammer, squirr3l is a spammer, la la la la,,, la la la la

Nemrod
05-14-2008, 04:06 AM
Best option is not to openly offer invites, and look for good people who are looking for a particular tracker that you can help them with, then you know they are needing it rather than just jumping in on every GA thread.

Indeed. Thatīs the best method... at least the odds are that the invitee will use the site. :huh:

will17
05-14-2008, 04:16 AM
also, be careful with who invites u :whistling

edit: also be careful about who invited ur inviter.

eidt2: actually, also be careful about who invited ur inviter's inviter.

edit3: no w8, be careful about who is in everyone that connects to you via ur inviter. That including their future invitees as well.

edit4: as a matter of fact, be careful about the site u get invited in

edit5: no more edit.

edit6: huukay.

:drunk:

So true. There are some trackers out there that will ban entire tress (more or less) if someone has cheated.

ceasar
05-14-2008, 04:41 AM
Wrong section.

mievmo
05-14-2008, 08:58 AM
ppl keep collecting sites... and when they don;t like it.. so they don;t use it.
that why - invites meant to invite friends and not to GA.