PDA

View Full Version : A Program That Lets You Download Only

hellofriend
08-12-2003, 04:03 PM
hi there, i have downloaded kazaa corruption fixer.....

i used cd mage to scan for errors on a file and i found out that there was an error in sector 71,244.....

NOW WHAT??????

I want to redownload that part of the file only....

how can i do it....

i have tried using kazaa corruption fixer but i dont know how to use it properly....

can someone please tell me how to redownload sector 71,244 of the file plz...... (what is the bytes of 71244 and what what values do i put in KCF to redownload only that part????)

the complete size of the file is 658MB

thanks, nik

skelley521
08-12-2003, 04:10 PM
I havent used the fixer as of yet, but did you try to fix the faulty sector with cdmage yet?

Steve

hellofriend
08-12-2003, 04:14 PM
i tried fixing the sector with cd mage but the problem still occured while installing the game....

by the way, what is the difference between fixing the sector and rebuilding sector fields.... do they both remove faults in sectors???

hellofriend
08-12-2003, 04:19 PM
hi there, i have downloaded kazaa corruption fixer.....

i used cd mage to scan for errors on a file and i found out that there was an error in sector 71,244.....

NOW WHAT??????

I want to redownload that part of the file only....

how can i do it....

i have tried using kazaa corruption fixer but i dont know how to use it properly....

can someone please tell me how to redownload sector 71,244 of the file plz...... (what is the bytes of 71244 and what what values do i put in KCF to redownload only that part????)

the complete size of the file is 658MB

thanks, nik