PDA

View Full Version : baby mama

snowultra
05-14-2008, 11:06 PM
this movie had its funny parts, but overall it was average. still watchable though

kooftspc11
05-15-2008, 08:22 AM
bleh i turned it off after 30 mins.

IdolEyes787
05-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Kooftspc11 you did better than I ever could.The trailer was so painfully unfunny I couldn't even attempt to watch it .
A good rule of thumb is that anything starring current or past cast members of SNL will be awful.Doubly so if the movie is based on a character that they created for the show.

kooftspc11
05-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Kooftspc11 you did better than I ever could.The trailer was so painfully unfunny I couldn't even attempt to watch it .
A good rule of thumb is that anything starring current or past cast members of SNL will be awful.Doubly so if the movie is based on a character that they created for the show.

yes, i really think that these types of movies cater to those with slightly lower intelligence

snowultra
05-23-2008, 04:55 AM
lower intelligence maybe, but what the fudge is funny to you.

SNL cast members can be funny, and not funny. i have seen many bad SNL, and others im on the floor laughing.

like i said it had its parts, but mostly it was average.

when she said " can i spary a little pam down there" i lost it for a few seconds.

Porsche_maniak
05-23-2008, 12:06 PM
From your comments i defenetly won't watch it :D

IdolEyes787
05-23-2008, 01:36 PM
From your comments i defenetly won't watch it :D
Although I believe the film to be crap,if you have any interest in Baby Mama or any movie for that matter Porche_maniak I wouldn't want to dissuade you from watching it.
People's tastes are very different and what is good (or bad) for me isn't necessary true for anyone else.
Remember kooftspc11 and my opinions are only just that and it's always best to make up your own mind.

armandox
05-24-2008, 04:07 AM
I'll see it soon
I miss it to see that