PDA

View Full Version : I seriously HATE ebay!

asmithz
05-15-2008, 12:48 AM
So here is thing. Ebay suspended my account way way back. I was pissed. They had no reason to do it, and their excuse it pathetic. They say that someone else (NOT ME) used my account so they are suspending it. WTF! Someone else uses my account and I get punished. They never did by the way, no one has ever used my account. I've tried telling them that and they won't listen. So I do their bullshit reinstatement thing. I had to sign some paper swearing it was me and send a bill and my id. I get a response today saying this

Dear Kyle,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to a suspended account.

As previously mentioned, your account was suspended from eBay due to the violation of our site policy as stated below:

Linked to a Suspended User

I understand that you may feel we have been unfair in upholding this suspension. We take your complaint very seriously. However, after reviewing your account and your past correspondence, we've once again decided that your eBay account will not be reinstated.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Ernie

I sent them my personal information and I did not want to do that. I told them I did not want to do that but they made me and then they denied me :angry:

WarrenBuffet
05-15-2008, 12:54 AM
aww. Poor you. I'm listening to the GTA 4 soundtrack right now btw.

Detale
05-15-2008, 12:58 AM
ZA you suck, That sucks donkey balls ASmithz I had a similar situation a while back, I let a friend use my ebay acct and he then preceded to open another to "shilbid" as they called it, meaning bid on an item you are selling to up the price and I got suspended for a month

WarrenBuffet
05-15-2008, 01:04 AM
trust me, I've had my own problems with ebay. It's not the end of the world. There's many alternative methods to get your ebay status back. I am sorry at heart... but come on. It's an online market place...

asmithz
05-15-2008, 01:04 AM
ZA you suck, That sucks donkey balls ASmithz I had a similar situation a while back, I let a friend use my ebay acct and he then preceded to open another to "shilbid" as they called it, meaning bid on an item you are selling to up the price and I got suspended for a month

I wish I had that deal. No one used my account and the suspended it for life LOL
I had just got my yellow star too. Have 11 sales at 100% feedback each.

Snee
05-15-2008, 01:08 AM
I feel your pain-

Those mofos at paypal suspended my account :o

We have noticed several attempts of fraud. Seems like somebody tried to access your account.
You are able to log into your account but all your payments are suspended untill you will
update your personal information. PayPal works day and night to help keep your identity safe.
That's why it has come to our attention that your PayPal account information needs to be updated
as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud
on our website. If you could take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your personal
records you will not run into any future problems with the online service.

However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension.

Click on the link below. https://www.paypal.com/

1. The link will take you to our Verify Your Identity page.
2. On the Verify Your Identity page, please fill in the correct information to verify your identity.

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.
For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner
of any PayPal page.
#################################################################################################

Information Regarding Your account:
Dear PayPal Member:

Attention! Your PayPal account has been limited!

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.We requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account.

Click here to activate your account

Sincerely,

PayPal Email ID: 5138-8872

PayPal Accounts Review Department.

The PayPal Corp. Copyright 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

And the worst part is that they never even told me I had an account there before they suspended it :o :dry:

Bunch of dicks.

I might have had money and everything.

chamaeleo
05-15-2008, 01:09 AM
if you're on ebay you're doing something wrong pirating-wise

get a new one, may be there's a GA :)

asmithz
05-15-2008, 01:11 AM
if you're on ebay you're doing something wrong pirating-wise

get a new one, may be there's a GA :)

wasn't selling anything remotely bad

Snee
05-15-2008, 01:19 AM
On the bright side I got this:

From Michael & Elizbeth Kone

Dearest One,

Greetings. With warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings, and I hope
that this mail will meets you in good time.

However strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have
not meet personally or had any dealings in the past.

I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its importance and immense
benefit.
My name is Michael from Republic of Sierra-Leone. I have something very
important that i would like to confide in you Please,I have a reasonable
amount of money which i inherited from my late father (Nine Million Five
Hundred thousand United States Dollar}. US$9.500.000.00. which I want to
invest in your country with you and again in a very profitable venture.

Currently I am residing in Ivory coast now with my Sister Elizbeth where
my late father deposited the money, so i will like you to reply me
immediatly so that i will give you more details about everything.

I'm expecting your reply for more explanation. Please i'm urgently waiting
for your response and I am conceding 15% of this money to you for your
efforts assistance.

I will wait hear untill i hear from.
Thanks and God bless you.
Our sincer regards to you,
Michael & Elizbeth Kone

And all they want is my personal details and my signature :smilie4:

chamaeleo
05-15-2008, 01:22 AM
wasn't selling anything remotely bad

what does bad have to do with pirating :D

samsamsamsam
05-15-2008, 02:48 AM
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/6016/hm7kylesmompostersun6.jpg

Artemis
05-15-2008, 02:51 AM
And all they want is my personal details and my signature

Yes I have had a few friendly emails like this from Nigeria, the Cote de Ivoire and other places I find after digging out a world atlas, and many similar happy
missives from banks all over the world wanting me to fill out my personal details. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I am now truly a world citizen:blink:

Squeamous
05-15-2008, 06:38 AM
I sent them my personal information and I did not want to do that. I told them I did not want to do that but they made me and then they denied me :angry:

'Dear Kyle' 'Sincerely Ernie'?

I am personally becoming enraged at just that.

Biggles
05-15-2008, 03:55 PM
I feel your pain-

Those mofos at paypal suspended my account :o

Information Regarding Your account:
Dear PayPal Member:

Attention! Your PayPal account has been limited!

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.We requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account.

Click here to activate your account

Sincerely,

PayPal Email ID: 5138-8872

PayPal Accounts Review Department.

The PayPal Corp. Copyright 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

And the worst part is that they never even told me I had an account there before they suspended it :o :dry:

Bunch of dicks.

I might have had money and everything.

I get emails from every bank under the sun asking me to verify my account details. If only I really had that many bank accounts. :blink:

asmithz
05-15-2008, 08:21 PM

'Dear Kyle' 'Sincerely Ernie'?

I am personally becoming enraged at just that.

why? lol

Squeamous
05-15-2008, 11:20 PM
How dare they fucking presume to use your first name? Tell you what, since you're mates now perhaps you should suggest they forgive and forget. Tossers!