PDA

View Full Version : Request : TTi Upload GBs

Itachi
05-15-2008, 09:54 AM
Request : TTi Upload GBs

I have about 120+ seed hours , but need to get to Power User .

If anyone has GB to spare , pls donate to me !

Post here and I will PM you my TTi username.

Will add to your BT Rep ,
many thanks! :):fst::yup::noes:

kukushka
05-15-2008, 10:05 AM
and here comes begger N1 :)

znik
05-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Send me your username for a little gift.

(*) no need to add rep points. They don't mean anything to me.

Itachi
05-15-2008, 11:10 AM
PM sent .

many thanks to znik !

arhitecht
05-15-2008, 06:40 PM
if you still need upload,pm me your username, a rep would be nice

Itachi
05-15-2008, 06:46 PM
PM sent .

thanks!

munaaf
05-15-2008, 06:51 PM
kukushka: if you are not going to offer him the GB's then there is no need to say what you did.... considering ur message under avatar says ur a begger :) lol

kukushka
05-15-2008, 09:36 PM
kukushka: if you are not going to offer him the GB's then there is no need to say what you did.... considering ur message under avatar says ur a begger :) lol
well, i felt that it was such need.. first of all, at my very very humble opinion if there is possibility to spend points for inviting - it could be a priority. second of all, we all enjoyed performance of djfresh (rejoined already as owned and who knows his next reincarnation) and from my point of view, itachi didn't go that far away from him.. his posts are deathly boring. if this is not a spam then i don't know what is this. being a begger :P, i try at least not to look like 99% other requesters.. you can check my post at the most popular thread atm. started by :). 3rd post from the start.. and most important thing - bit torrent is about uploading. not downloading. maybe i'm wrong, but if the guy doesn't upload, he's alien to bittorrent society. btw, i'm bumping the thread, helping him ;)

That1Guy
05-15-2008, 10:10 PM
@Itachi (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/itachi-198415) Please do not rep me,

but send me your user name at Tti.

@kukushka (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/kukushka-201882) The reason i give out hours (to those that i dont see trading, i didnt look that deep) is because it's allowed (as far as I know), i like to give out stuff, but dont really go looking for people to invite (due to shitty users, and rules of trackers).

I actually made this same request (although i got flooded with gigs by a couple friends). I wanted the gigs to reach PU so I was able to use all my seed hours, and was busy taking advantage of another trackers birthday celebration by seeding all I could there for the bonus they were offering.

Another thing, he may have a horrible upload speed, I know certain parts of the world are stuck with dial up like speeds. At Tti you have to be PU to be able to buy upload, so this may be what he needs to be able to fend for himself.

Or he could just be begging because he doesnt want to seed, but Ill still give him a few.

kukushka
05-15-2008, 10:31 PM
@kukushka (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/kukushka-201882) The reason i give out hours (to those that i dont see trading, i didnt look that deep) is because it's allowed (as far as I know), i like to give out stuff, but dont really go looking for people to invite (due to shitty users, and rules of trackers).

I actually made this same request (although i got flooded with gigs by a couple friends). I wanted the gigs to reach PU so I was able to use all my seed hours, and was busy taking advantage of another trackers birthday celebration by seeding all I could there for the bonus they were offering.

Another thing, he may have a horrible upload speed, I know certain parts of the world are stuck with dial up like speeds. At Tti you have to be PU to be able to buy upload, so this may be what he needs to be able to fend for himself.

Or he could just be begging because he doesnt want to seed, but Ill still give him a few.
yeah, the work of finding good new users is very hard, but i'm a cheater because i know the place where it's very easy :) ..the way you acted is okay of course, if it's not on permanent basis.. but generally, shitty upload speeds is not an excuse.. there are public trackers, fl packs etc..
plus in tti i figured out a more beatiful solution - seeding for the other guy. poor uploader can give its passkey to a good one (like me) and then it's no problem - i don't have a best availible connection, but from each day's fl movie i can earn stable 15gb of upload..

thelastaccount
05-15-2008, 11:05 PM
hey i sent you a pm - i too could really use some tti upload as my connection SUCKS right now (in the dorm :pinch:) but i am moving out at the end of this week....

I have like almost 1500 seeding hours but not much upload, and yes, i'm trying to get power user to use all those damn seeding hours.

That1Guy
05-15-2008, 11:58 PM
yeah, the work of finding good new users is very hard, but i'm a cheater because i know the place where it's very easy :) ..the way you acted is okay of course, if it's not on permanent basis.. but generally, shitty upload speeds is not an excuse.. there are public trackers, fl packs etc..
plus in tti i figured out a more beatiful solution - seeding for the other guy. poor uploader can give its passkey to a good one (like me) and then it's no problem - i don't have a best availible connection, but from each day's fl movie i can earn stable 15gb of upload..
Not everyone is willing to just give out there passkey (with reason), Im not saying you aren't trustworthy, but I dont blame people for not giving out passkeys. (Is sharing accounts allowed at Tti?)

st00r
05-16-2008, 12:17 AM
Give me your username thanks! :)

kukushka
05-16-2008, 06:17 AM
Not everyone is willing to just give out there passkey (with reason), Im not saying you aren't trustworthy, but I dont blame people for not giving out passkeys. (Is sharing accounts allowed at Tti?)
yeah, i checked the rules, it's ok. and the only reason for not giving passkey is the lack of information, more exactly - the laziness to receive it.. ..who would need a passkey from a bad ratio account for a misuse risking reputation? hmm.. anyway, it could be resetted later by owner

Itachi
05-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Well sometimes you run into Troublemakers :(

Because of that , I have to close my thread .
Thanks to all my friends who help me! PM me if you can help me...

By the way , didn't the USSR collapse in '91 ?
Time to defect to the great USA ...