PDA

View Full Version : Have you been faithful to your present lover?

100%
05-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Kissing is regarded as unfaithful.
Flirting is Legal
Touching, Caressing,(show of affecti:shifty:n) i am uncertain about.
As with wanking (with or with out pørn) i am uncertain.

Hence, will you go to heaven or hell?

I still don't get how Clinton got away with it.

CrabGirl
05-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Unless you count sexoring mulder then yes, I have been faithful to cheese.

Wanking is not being unfaithful. Sometimes you need to scratch your own itches.

chalice
05-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Zed, that question is mental.

Even if I were unfaithful, why would I post it on the interwebs for her to Stumbleupon in a moment of accident/mistrust.

Like what that twat Neotheone did.

I'm still lolling at that dick.

Biggles
05-15-2008, 08:03 PM

Even if I were unfaithful, why would I post it on the interwebs for her to Stumbleupon in a moment of accident/mistrust.

Might not a suspicious woman (for of times they can be suspicious) read that as an admission of guilt? No matter how innocently you meant it.

I can safely say I haven't cheated on myself if flirting is allowed.

chalice
05-15-2008, 08:08 PM

Might not a suspicious woman (for of times they can be suspicious) read that as an admission of guilt? No matter how innocently you meant it.

It would be, Les, if she wasn't standing over my shoulder, nattering on about pish while I posted it in the first place.

True story.

Biggles
05-15-2008, 08:16 PM

It would be, Les, if she wasn't standing over my shoulder, nattering on about pish while I posted it in the first place.

True story.

Fortunate - fortunate like a fox.

CrabGirl
05-15-2008, 08:21 PM
I reckon this poll is some sort of honey trap

100%
05-15-2008, 08:57 PM
@Chalice - your response is both defensive and aggressive yet objective, hence i must conclude a feeling of guilt. Hence thou art of impulsive nature.

@Crabby - is that not what life is all about? finding the honey. I was a bee once.

chalice
05-15-2008, 09:06 PM
@Chalice - your response is both defensive and aggressive yet objective, hence i must conclude a feeling of guilt. Hence thou art of impulsive nature.

@Crabby - is that not what life is all about? finding the honey. I was a bee once.

Then I must conclude that you are a Freudian mystic, Zed, who actually believes all that psycho-babble bollocks.

Who'd a thunk it?

WarrenBuffet
05-15-2008, 09:59 PM
No one loves me :(

chalice
05-15-2008, 10:04 PM
·:·);2827305']No one loves me :(

That's the first sensible thing you've ever said in the lounge ever, Zaa.

Fact.

WarrenBuffet
05-15-2008, 10:06 PM

That's the first sensible thing you've ever said in the lounge ever, Zaa.

Fact.

This is true.

100%
05-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Then I must conclude that you are a Freudian mystic, Zed, who actually believes all that psycho-babble bollocks.

Who'd a thunk it?

logic + life experience make all men into misinterpreted freudian mystics.
Daily life can become rather a bore, movies show other wise. Men are weak.

ok so i kissed her, it felt great, no guilt (obviously..) electricity went amok.
will probably never see her again. Makes me appreciate my babe even more.

chalice
05-15-2008, 10:11 PM
Yes, but I didn't ask you to tell me about your mother yet.

100%
05-15-2008, 10:14 PM
you got me
malakas

so when is the "yet" moment so i can splurdge in full detail about your mother?

chalice
05-15-2008, 10:26 PM
You mean we're brothers?

You should have said, mate.

Give me a hug, our kid.

Squeamous
05-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Unless you count sexoring mulder then yes, I have been faithful to cheese.

Wanking is not being unfaithful. Sometimes you need to scratch your own itches.

I thought he meant wanking someone else! Not wanking yourself? Wash your mouth out 100% :fear:.

Squeamous
05-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Ok here's a true story. The other day my OH found pics of Mulder's cock in the internet history and went mental. The only thing that saved me was that it was crabby who sent me them, and it was another girl's name scrawled on it. And I didn't even get off on them! I tried to explain that our relationship is purely that of a boy and his dirty aunty, but that didn't help for some reason :unsure:.

chalice
05-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Fantastic story.

Mulder will laugh that cawk orf when he sees this.

Again, fantastic.

If I could be arsed to click on advanced, there would be myriad expressive smilies but I can't. So uber fucking lolz and wotnot.

Brill.

That's what you get for talking to Mulstar.

Squeamous
05-15-2008, 11:23 PM
He can laugh, but if I get kicked out I'm turning up on his doorstep! Or your's, I haven't decided yet :dry:.

chalice
05-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Naw, like.

Just tell him that his cawk is bigger and CG made you look at it.

Win.

Hairbautt
05-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Is it possible to be unfaithful with no present lover :(

chalice
05-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Is it possible to be unfaithful with no present lover :(

Only if you get your cawk surgically removed and then get a transsexual to transplant it onto their body and then fuck your wound with it.

Time for bed, I reckon.

Goodnight all.

trackrider
05-16-2008, 12:01 AM

maybe you should flirt more :unsure: as it is allowed I see :happy:

Old Geezer
05-16-2008, 12:12 AM
Chalice I see you are still the champ at using words that do not make sense at all. What are you trying to prove?

uber fucking lolz and wotnotarsedDetale's mum loves Old Geezer's prostate cancerous cawk long timebollocks posted pish nattering interwebs

What kind of horseshit is this? Looks like a cat ran across the keyboard.

Hairbautt
05-16-2008, 12:17 AM
:cry: Did you see what he did to me...

chalice
05-16-2008, 12:23 AM
Geezer, once again you fail.

Why is it that you're the only one who doesn't understand what I'm talking about?

Could it be because your sad, sick old mind has reached the end of it's tenure?

I rather think it is. Do you feel inadequate that a person less than half your age can out-think, out-word, out you as as an imbecile?

What have you learned in all your years? Very little, as far as you've displayed thus far.

When will your sorry, feeble mind finally close up and die?

My money is on within the month. I'll know when your pish dries up and I can dance on your internet corpse. Like I'm dancing on you right now.

shmicko
05-16-2008, 12:25 AM
Is it possible to still love your partner if you have cheated on them?

Old Geezer
05-16-2008, 12:33 AM
Geezer, once again you fail.

Why is it that you're the only one who doesn't understand what I'm talking about?

Could it be because your sad, sick old mind has reached the end of it's tenure?

I rather think it is. Do you feel inadequate that a person less than half your age can out-think, out-word, out you as as an imbecile?

What have you learned in all your years? Very little, as far as you've displayed thus far.

When will your sorry, feeble mind finally close up and die?

My money is on within the month. I'll know when your pish dries up and I can dance on your internet corpse. Like I'm dancing on you right now.

No one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy, if you wear a wig to hide the scars and learn to control the slobbering.

chalice
05-16-2008, 12:36 AM
You've just proven my point, you silly old fucker.

You're only making a fool out of yourself for my sport.

Keep it up. Though, I must admit, it's a bit like beating a Downs-Syndrome child with a stick.

Hairbautt
05-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Is it possible to still love your partner if you have cheated on them?
Yes.

"Very often an unfaithful partner has not really fallen in love with someone else but is running away from a hidden fear or unconsciously trying to make the spouse jealous." p.514

Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care 8th Ed. by Benjamin Spock, M.D. Updated and Revised by Robert Needlman, M.D.

dedro
05-16-2008, 01:04 AM
she ain't giving it to me so maybe she is cheating on me.

i told her to use it or lose it. she said whatever and walked away.... true story.

Detale
05-16-2008, 02:06 AM
Of all the shitty things Iv done, Cheating is not one of them, I haven't ever cheated on a woman, not even like High School girlfriends, When I was single I would date lots of women, but before we ever slept together I would always say to them"look, I'm single and I'm not looking for anything serious I am dating other women so if you can handle that, thats great but if not we could just be friends" They never wanted to be friends, except Chalice's Mom

chalice
05-16-2008, 06:45 AM
Of all the shitty things Iv done, Cheating is not one of them, I haven't ever cheated on a woman, not even like High School girlfriends, When I was single I would date lots of women, but before we ever slept together I would always say to them"look, I'm single and I'm not looking for anything serious I am dating other women so if you can handle that, thats great but if not we could just be friends" They never wanted to be friends, except Chalice's Mom

Having to befriend a corpse is no friendship at all, you necrophiliac.

CrabGirl
05-16-2008, 07:08 AM
Ok here's a true story. The other day my OH found pics of Mulder's cock in the internet history and went mental. The only thing that saved me was that it was crabby who sent me them, and it was another girl's name scrawled on it. And I didn't even get off on them! I tried to explain that our relationship is purely that of a boy and his dirty aunty, but that didn't help for some reason :unsure:.

Really? Oh Noes! :pinch: :ermm::pinch:

wazza100
05-16-2008, 07:09 AM

Yep he has to resort to satisfying everyone's requests :D aka best giveaway never done before.

Though I presume there's a bit of love after those requests have been filled ;)

chalice
05-16-2008, 08:19 AM

Squeams, my previous regarding your predicament was a bit harsh.Sorry about that, like.

That sucks balls big time. Can you not just say Mulder sent it in a block pm or something else and everyone in the lounge got a gander at his cawk if they wanted to see it or not?

Again, sorry about that.

Snee
05-16-2008, 08:31 AM

Why didn't you do the womanly thing and go ballistic on him for spying on you/not trusting you/prying into your personal life? :unsure:

Barbarossa
05-16-2008, 10:45 AM

Oh so you forwarded it on to your girly friends but not to me or manker :blink:

Racist. :emo:

J-dye
05-16-2008, 06:49 PM
you should know when to quit

CrabGirl
05-16-2008, 10:04 PM

Oh so you forwarded it on to your girly friends but not to me or manker :blink:

Racist. :emo:

Show me yours and I'll show you his.

@ Sqeamous

Tell him I didn't forward it in the spirit of sexiness, it was in the name of fulfilling curiosity, and providing a giggle at the fact that he was brave/stupid enough to get his cock out and write on it. I don't really see it as any different to seeing a pair of boobs on the telly though. Sorry Mr Squeamous. Your lovely missus didn't do anything wrong, it was my fault! :ermm:

Barbarossa
05-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Let me see his first :sly:

CrabGirl
05-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Let me see his first :sly:

You is just trying to get me banned, honeytrapping mod. :dry:

Barbarossa
05-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Bah! :pinch:

CrabGirl
05-16-2008, 10:49 PM
At least draw on a body part and post pics.

Lilmiss
05-17-2008, 04:28 AM
Nope, no point.
I'd never find anyone as fantastical as him anyways. :wub:

:sick: :happy:

brotherdoobie
05-17-2008, 04:35 AM
Nope, no point.
I'd never find anyone as fantastical as him anyways. :wub:

:sick: :happy:

You're true blue, Lilmiss. Kudos to you.

-bd :01:

Lilmiss
05-17-2008, 04:44 AM
Yups, 3yr odd and he still pisses me off just as much as the first night I ever met him. :wub:

Detale
05-17-2008, 05:05 AM

That wasn't a corpse, your mom is just no good in bed, she lays there like a dead fish, your wife on the other hand is a wildcat!

Alien5
05-17-2008, 09:43 AM
a wildcat? :blink:

CrabGirl
05-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Yups, 3yr odd and he still pisses me off just as much as the first night I ever met him. :wub:

That's true love for sure! :happy:

Something Else
05-17-2008, 11:06 AM
Yarp. Always been faithful as a hound to ma wench. :smilie4:

Alien5
05-17-2008, 11:16 AM
I still don't get how Clinton got away with it. :lol:

chalice
05-17-2008, 12:32 PM

That wasn't a corpse, your mom is just no good in bed, she lays there like a dead fish, your wife on the other hand is a wildcat!

Well, at least you didn't fall for the oldest rod on the internets. Though, that could be because you're too stupid to understand the post in the first place.

You have now risen 2 notches on the 'I'm an infantile, ignorant, clueless cunt' scale, placing you just above Zaa and quite a ways below plankton.

Squeamous
05-18-2008, 09:43 PM
Naw, like.

Win.

Oh, it is bigger! And I told him CG was up for a threesome....that cheered him up.

chalice
05-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Naw, like.

Win.

Oh, it is bigger! And I told him CG was up for a threesome....that cheered him up.

:lol:

Squeamous
05-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Why didn't you do the womanly thing and go ballistic on him for spying on you/not trusting you/prying into your personal life? :unsure:

Well, I once sent nude pictures of myself to a man I met on the net so he kind of has good cause to spy on me. I'm not going to make an issue of it, put it that way. And in any case, stuff like that doesn't make me angry for some reason.

Chalice, don't be silly you daft bugger, you didn't offend me! I didn't do anything wrong so I told him that and that he should just read the thread. It's all ok now anyway, it was just a silly spat I regurgitated for the amusement of the lounge.

CG, thanks my lovely but no need for apologies....I asked to see it! It's a bit like when women go to see a stripper....it's not really sexual it's more of a female group bonding thing. Don't know if men get that because they're dirty perves and they can't imagine seeing a naked form and giggling at it.

Septimus
05-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Yes, I am

chalice
05-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Yes, I am a cawk

Fixed.

Detale
05-19-2008, 04:00 AM

Well, at least you didn't fall for the oldest rod on the internets. Though, that could be because you're too stupid to understand the post in the first place.

You have now risen 2 notches on the 'I'm an infantile, ignorant, clueless cunt' scale, placing you just above Zaa and quite a ways below plankton.

Well at least I'm better than him :)

C-mos
05-19-2008, 04:59 AM
no,i'm not