PDA

View Full Version : Enable cookies

Simulador
05-15-2008, 11:12 PM
Hey guys! i'm kinda changing computers and i started moving all my favorites and stuff to the new one...but there are some trackers i cant get into and i assume it's because of the cookies "you need to have enable cookies to log in" that's what all the trackers say,however,i was able to log in in a lot,but some others like TL or Bt music dont let me do it :( does anybody know what i should do?

cheers!

SenorBubbz
05-15-2008, 11:20 PM
What browser do you use?

Simulador
05-15-2008, 11:43 PM
you mean explorer firefox etc?

if you do mean that i use Firefox

cheers!

SenorBubbz
05-15-2008, 11:48 PM
With firefox what you do is:

Go to the Tools menu at the top of the window.
From there click on Options.
Once in the options window, click on the Privacy tab (the orange shield with the black exclamation mark).
Then just check "Accept cookies from sites." and set the amount of time you want to keep them. Personally, I have mine set to "they expire."

Hope this helps :D

Nemrod
05-15-2008, 11:49 PM
You have to enable cookies.

Tools>>>> Options>>>> Privacy>>>>> Accept cookies (I think is this way).

If you are using Spanish version:
Herramientas>>>>> Opciones>>>>> Privacidad>>>>>> (Check)Aceptar cookies de las web.

Simulador
05-16-2008, 12:01 AM
thanks guys but i already did all of that (actually i re did them cause they were like that) and still BT Music,TL and Thor's Land...the wierd thing is that in my old computer those options are like they have to be (lik you guys told me) and i can log in perfectly

I'll ask on their ircs thanks guys!

ps: on TL i was putting wrong the pass :oops:

SenorBubbz
05-16-2008, 12:22 AM
thanks guys but i already did all of that (actually i re did them cause they were like that) and still BT Music,TL and Thor's Land...the wierd thing is that in my old computer those options are like they have to be (lik you guys told me) and i can log in perfectly

I'll ask on their ircs thanks guys!

ps: on TL i was putting wrong the pass :oops:

haha, nice.

So are all of your sites working or are Pedro's and Thor's Land still not working?