PDA

View Full Version : dumpsite

tommy2st
05-16-2008, 01:36 AM
hi everyone,

Im looking for a torrent dumpsite for scene releases. If anyone has one to recommend i would greatly appreciate it.
thanks.

HDR
05-16-2008, 01:52 AM
Can you guys stop PMing me? I wouldn't say to anyone else, so stop asking me for dumbsites. :)

slayer2005
05-16-2008, 05:26 AM
Actualy he didnt say scene axx,he said a dump site ;-),there is really a differnace :-)

silvertec
05-16-2008, 05:48 AM
Actualy he didnt say scene axx,he said a dump site ;-),there is really a differnace :-)

dump site is ARCHIVE releases and as usual you need to know someone to get axx it will cost you all you need to bring something to the table

I wouldn't think you get a what your looking for here
Join a good torrent site get to know peeps that would be the key to obtaining stuff like this.

HDR
05-16-2008, 10:51 AM

Doesn't matter, i was talking about what he asked, not axx, or where did you read that i was talking about axx?

that kind of things is not to be talked on Public forums, and you should know it.:dabs:

mateivlad
05-16-2008, 03:30 PM
lol i don't even know what you are talking about :(

dunson
05-16-2008, 03:47 PM
I only have a vague idea what you guys are talking about and I feel left out. Oh well. Guess I' can't take a dump on my sites. :(

invite420
05-16-2008, 05:16 PM
off site file dumps never had much success with.......

some sites offering dumps e.i - iPLAY, Scenefz - Both were slow

giannis
05-16-2008, 09:06 PM
can someone pls explaine what a dumpsite is?

is it a site with tons of archieved scene releases?

Polarbear
05-16-2008, 09:20 PM
can someone pls explaine what a dumpsite is?

is it a site with tons of archieved scene releases?

kind of. a dump is a ftp server where releases are stored. dumps are often faster than regular ftp servers and have a larger harddisk. releasegroups may have a groupdump, where the group's releases are stored. such a groupdump serves as an archive, internal exchange of releases and for spreading the group's releases.

i don't know what the op means with a torrent dump though.

i guess he's just looking for a 0-day tracker.

giannis
05-16-2008, 09:29 PM
thx for the info polarbear ;)

mateivlad
05-16-2008, 09:57 PM
and lets say that if you know a dump site from a big scene group , can you download from it?

sorry for the dumb questions , but I don't know othign of this and want to learn if I have the possibility :D

Polarbear
05-16-2008, 10:34 PM
and lets say that if you know a dump site from a big scene group , can you download from it?

can you download from ftn if you know the url?

that should answer your question.

dunson
05-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the explanation. Man would I love the old archives of some scene groups...but that's impossible.

Detale
05-17-2008, 05:34 AM

Doesn't matter, i was talking about what he asked, not axx, or where did you read that i was talking about axx?

that kind of things is not to be talked on Public forums, and you should know it.:dabs:

Oh lighten up a bit man, c'mon don't be like the rest of the elitist a55holes out there

fazzy07
05-17-2008, 06:27 AM
Its not that hard to get axx unless you know the right people or know high level uploaders

Its similar to getting into a high level tracker accept far more difficult for security reasons. You ll definitely not get from here for sure

HDR
05-17-2008, 01:37 PM

Oh lighten up a bit man, c'mon don't be like the rest of the elitist a55holes out there
lol, ok. But don't count on me to start spamming the forums talking about that because there's nothing that makes me talk.:rolleyes:

jayz707
05-17-2008, 02:54 PM
may be he is just looking for a torrent site with archived scene releases. and he might be familiar with scene jargon which would explain 'dumpsite'.

slayer2005
05-18-2008, 07:44 AM
Any of this info(which you dont want us to talk) about is easily found in a search engine!

J-dye
05-18-2008, 08:24 AM
Any of this info(which you dont want us to talk) about is easily found in a search engine!
+1

simple as that :lol:

shove your elitism up your ass :dabs:

money can buy everything these days , including scene axx

staticdyn
05-18-2008, 08:34 AM
who sells such things?

slayer2005
05-18-2008, 09:03 AM
who sells such things?

Members,members who read these posts:lol:
If there/them,him/her in a good mood sm1 will pm you.:blink: