PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] RS account

Armagedon
05-16-2008, 02:33 PM
Hi there,

I want to ask if someone of you guys could share his/her RS acc with me, I don't download that much from RS +/- 5GB/Week or even less. I know there are out there a lot of generous people, thats why i requesting it here :).

And who knows, the generousity can be rewarded :shifty:

Thx a lot for reading the post

P.S. To contact me use PM, thx in advance

sickest
05-17-2008, 06:21 PM
im sure no one will do this since anyone can change the info and jack the account. how bout u spend 5 bucks with a friend and go in on an account.

stillalive
05-18-2008, 02:32 AM
I'm looking for a RS account as well... want to download 3 or 4 movies of it.... don't have a paypal otherwise I would have just paid for it.... I'm willing to share FL account for it.....

giannis
05-18-2008, 08:13 AM
why would someone risk getting his account disabled?
i think rapidshare rules mention that it is not allowed and all account ip's are recorded

Armagedon
05-19-2008, 02:24 PM
im sure no one will do this since anyone can change the info and jack the account. how bout u spend 5 bucks with a friend and go in on an account.

you are a bit wrong man)) as i said there are generous people!!!

sickest
05-29-2008, 10:09 PM

you are a bit wrong man)) as i said there are generous people!!!

well your alot wrong. no random is gonna give u his/her info on their RS account. how bout u ask someone to make one for u. thats more legit.

and to whoever was saying somethin about RS recording IP's.. thats true but me and 2 others have been using the same account since RS.de only 1 uploader n 2 leeches. never got shut down yet. i guess we are lucky.

markupmaster
05-29-2008, 10:56 PM
All free users can download without limits for a while..

;)

Sonnentier
05-30-2008, 01:05 AM
and to whoever was saying somethin about RS recording IP's.. thats true but me and 2 others have been using the same account since RS.de only 1 uploader n 2 leeches. never got shut down yet. i guess we are lucky.
RS doesn't shut off accounts quickly if used by many IPs. I used to share my account with a couple of people and it never got blocked or so. It was just the traffic running out ;)

All free users can download without limits for a while..
you mean happy hours or what?
If you mean HH you still have to reconnect - drop connection and get new address...