PDA

View Full Version : A golden opportunity

buckpasser
05-16-2008, 07:47 PM
Inspired by (+.[___]·:·)'s terrific idea of giving people a chance to request an invite rather than posting what he has invites for, I am trying something new.

I'm going to give people the opportunity to send me invites to places they think I should join. Yes, you read that right. Here is your chance to have me join you at the tracker of your choice.

You might ask yourself, why is he giving me such a great opportunity? I thought about this a lot, and I think it's very important for me to share myself with the rest of the community. Aside from the fact I eat too many carbs, am generally lazy, have been noticing a few gray hairs, I smoke too much, drink too much, and use foul language in inappropriate situations, I'm a pretty good guy.

Clearly you don't want to miss out on this chance. So come up with a good sales pitch for a tracker, and if I think it's worthwhile, I will allow you to send me an invite. I know that this might be a little overwhelming, but don't be shy.

munaaf
05-16-2008, 07:51 PM
erm did i read this right or is u a retard
lol

dunson
05-16-2008, 09:16 PM
:lol: I wish I had some more invites to give you... ;)

This guy is funny and cool and you should not pass up this golden opportunity. I don't think it will last long, so hurry up and send him an invite, or two.

giannis
05-16-2008, 09:22 PM
lol strange-requesting-guy

napster5
05-16-2008, 09:56 PM
LOLZ :lol::lol:

Inspired by (+.[___]·:·)

i still remeber that thread

t0mmy
05-17-2008, 12:09 AM
you didnt leave an email for us send it to

BlueLabel
05-17-2008, 12:19 AM
You might ask yourself, why is he giving me such a great opportunity? I thought about this a lot, and I think it's very important for me to share myself with the rest of the community. Aside from the fact I eat too many carbs, am generally lazy, have been noticing a few gray hairs, I smoke too much, drink too much, and use foul language in inappropriate situations, I'm a pretty good guy.

man in your condition....
try facebook
nice community for guy like you

WarrenBuffet
05-17-2008, 12:38 AM
Pm'ed !!!

:)