PDA

View Full Version : FTN Sucks Big Time ! ! ! LoL

merwais
05-17-2008, 06:59 AM
Hello,
First of all with no disrespect to FTN members but i really don't like FTN.
Like an A-Hole i was searching for FTN like 2-3 months.

As i found an invite, i registered there & i find out WTF :01:

A dumb created a tracker & closed register with 6000 user ( 5800 registered only - 200 of them are active. other 5600 members are IDLE ) & not giving anyone invite to join his tracker.

6000 active torrent & all of them with 1 or 2 seeders LoL

There is nothing special in FTN except bad pre release.
TL-IPT-SCC is 5x better then FTN. i did match 15-20 pre release of them.
Difference is 5-10 minute, sometime hours :naughty:

When i click on browse button, i have to wait 2 minutes to list the torrents. F**K

Account Proof, Joined 9 weeks ago and i found nothing special that i could not find anywhere else just found bad download speed there, that's all. LoL

<Image Removed.>

Just informing you guys not to run like a crazy after FTN :pinch:, you will not find anything special there, Same scene releases as all other trackers has.

EX: I create a tracker and never open registration with no invites, just advertising the name to make others crazy. same FTN is doing.

Join any of these tracker, you will enjoy them more then FTN ! ! !

TL - Giant tracker with good amount of seeder.
IPT - Very Nice layout & provides all what you want.
SCC - Superb download speed

Easy to join & you will find good amount of seeders on all torrents !

I hope FTN owner read this msg and open registration to his small tracker & let users to use their useless tracker LoL

Good Bless You FTN, i am no more FAN of FTN cause i got invite to FTN & it really sucks big time.

Best Regards
Merwais :fst:

C-mos
05-17-2008, 07:07 AM
hmm..that is only your opinion ...if u don't like it keep it for yourself :) sad ..

that`s why people like doesn't deserve invites in big trackers

stay with your iptorrents...
pfff..

take5
05-17-2008, 07:13 AM
Being a part of a community like a tracker,is not only
how fast pre you can provide or
how fast you downl or
how much you upload or
how many members you have or
how many donation you can get or
anything else that you think is important

First of all it is about respecting

Sanka113
05-17-2008, 07:15 AM
FTN is pretty awesome to me. It's nice to download an older large pack or file without worrying about it possibly killing your ratio. They also have a nice little community which is cool if you're the social type.

That1Guy
05-17-2008, 07:27 AM
I think you can delete your account...why not delete it, then tell us your username so we can see how much you dont like it. (Unless you were already disabled, or are really just bitter because you aren't or never have been a member)

th0r
05-17-2008, 07:39 AM
268% donations? i think that's the first time i've ever seen that

oh yeah, you're probably one of those troglodytic PRE tools that really doesn't deserve the maternal community-hood of ftn, so you should probably delete your account and stick to torrentbytes or something

Polarbear
05-17-2008, 07:40 AM
joined 9 weeks ago. yeah right.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-sct-ftn-ill-give-tl-ipt-revtt-post2795302/postcount1

here's my guess: banned or never been a member.

merwais
05-17-2008, 08:00 AM
hmm..that is only your opinion ...if u don't like it keep it for yourself :) sad ..

that`s why people like doesn't deserve invites in big trackers

stay with your iptorrents...
pfff..

Did you mention big tracker ? Holly Mother Jesus LoL
I think TL is 10 times bigger then FTN with very good amount of seeders.

FTN is a F**kin small tracker with 1-2 seeder.

As i mention before, FTN sucks, so don't be emotional.
There is nothing special in FTN, you can find all of their torrents in other trackers. So don't run after FTN like crazy A-Holes.

Peace :yup:

joined 9 weeks ago. yeah right.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req-sct-ftn-ill-give-tl-ipt-revtt-post2795302/postcount1

here's my guess: banned or never been a member.

You are wrong my Friend, i am still member. I will not use my account, let them delete my account cause of being inactive. useless to be there when i am with great trackers already ;)

Their latest torrent is Premier.League.World.05.15.08.PDTV.XviD-Hype
with 1 seeder LoL hahahahahhah

When you click on browse section, you should wait 5 minute to list their torrents ahahah

when they are getting enough donations, why not upgrading their servers ?

Greedy bastards, FTN SUCK :yup:

That1Guy
05-17-2008, 08:09 AM
When you click on browse section, you should wait 5 minute to list their torrents ahahah

Maybe you should stop surfing from the moon and get a real connection, I have yet to experience those issues (been there longer than 9 weeks...)

You sound REALLY bitter..What did ftn do to you? Or are you just that way?

ajsi
05-17-2008, 08:13 AM
i can say the same thing about tl - tl sucks, there are same files as on ftn... this is pointless from you imo. keep your opinion for your grandma
@PB nice job as always :) :D

C-mos
05-17-2008, 08:16 AM
let the man be happy
he is sufering :)

he can do what he wishes ;)

05-17-2008, 08:18 AM
FTN overhyped? - Agreed

FTN sucks? - no way - the best download speeds on new files than any other tracker due to the crazy amount of users with seedboxes.

Remember, FTN isn't an 'archive' site like TL - its a 0day site, you're gonna get the new stuff and you're gonna get it fast.

If you havn't realised this then you are obviously too young for FTN, it's a shame your invite didn't go to one of the many people here who would love to be there.

Polarbear
05-17-2008, 08:19 AM
I will not use my account, let them delete my account cause of being inactive.

show some balls and post your username here. if you don't like the tracker you surely don't care when your account gets disabled.

so what's your username? oh, you won't tell. that's what i thought.

you like to bash trackers anonymously (you did it with scl and sct as well), but when it comes to your account you prefer to keep it.

either be consistent or shut the fuck up, wuss!

C-mos
+1 21122012 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/21122012-186823)

merwais

Maybe you should stop surfing from the moon and get a real connection, I have yet to experience those issues (been there longer than 9 weeks...)

You sound REALLY bitter..What did ftn do to you? Or are you just that way?
No Dude, I have 20Mbit connection :naughty:
I download at max 20Mbit from SCC and IPT !

FTN did nothing, just they lied, i was begging and asking like a crazy for FTN invite, when i login and i find out WTF!!!

I thought they have something special but hell NO, they sucks.
I am just informing other dudes not to search for FTN invite like crazy A-Hole. :blink:

Just Join above trackers i mentioned, you will find all FTN torrents & + thousands of other torrents which is not in FTN.

Peace :yup:

ClodiuS
05-17-2008, 08:21 AM
I suggest you only one thing:Remove the banner with the full adress of FTN,for the rest i cant talk cos i haven't an account there.

cattani
05-17-2008, 08:22 AM
as member, i can say FTN is different tracker with special community and feeling !
demonoid have more files like TL and other public tracker have more files like demonoid.
i accept FTN need improvments but FTN is FTN !

merwais
05-17-2008, 08:22 AM

Thank for the Vote bro :01:

That1Guy
05-17-2008, 08:24 AM
[sarcasm]You've convinced me....any way you can has me an invite 2 IPtorrents Plzzzzzzzzzzz?[sarcasm]

merwais
05-17-2008, 08:25 AM
i can say the same thing about tl - tl sucks, there are same files as on ftn... this is pointless from you imo. keep your opinion for your grandma
@PB nice job as always :) :D
With No disrepsect
No Dude, you are wrong, TL is old and one of top tracker !
TL is one of the best tracker on the net, same SCC & IPT is ;)
You can find anything you want in TL !

FTN overhyped? - Agreed

FTN sucks? - no way - the best download speeds on new files than any other tracker due to the crazy amount of users with seedboxes.

Remember, FTN isn't an 'archive' site like TL - its a 0day site, you're gonna get the new stuff and you're gonna get it fast.

If you havn't realised this then you are obviously too young for FTN, it's a shame your invite didn't go to one of the many people here who would love to be there.

Calm Down Dude
I think you were only in FTN LoL
Join SCC and see speed!
I am in SCC and i have 2gb Port server with OVH ! :naughty:
I know what speed means, so don't talk about their speed.
Their pre release and speed sucks ( Both ) :yup:

Peace :01:

Grind$oFine
05-17-2008, 08:27 AM
How you're wording this is a bit biased and it probably could have been handled better, but I think your message is clear, and I think it needed to be said.

I think the point of this post was to show that FTN isn't gonna be a good tracker for everyone. It is overhyped and it's probably because of all the public support from members here.

People get defensive when you talk about it, because there is an amazing community and staff there - probably the best. But I will agree, pre-times could be better (not the worst though) and my biggest complaint would be that there is less content than desired - there are barely any games in comparison to most, and packs aren't really uploaded on a regular basis. Along with the fact that only about 80% of the same uploads that hit ScT and TL are seen on the tracker in the other categories.

Also, the fact that there is no ratio is very appealing to many, but it also isn't the only tracker to do it anymore - but it was the first and it's still nice feature.

The speeds are good, too. If you don't care about speed it doesn't matter - but on many 0-days on NEW uploads, the speed is really bad, and it takes a while to download those new torrents. I'd say FTN is in the top 3 for speeds on new torrents.

But seriously, if you're looking for content, there are about 10 0-day trackers I can think of that have more content. And more than half of those have more than double the amount of torrents.

FTN is a great tracker, and it will remain to be a favorite to a lot of people, but it is not perfect, and it is not for everyone.

05-17-2008, 08:29 AM

LOL, he was voting me LOL

:frusty:

pwarrier
05-17-2008, 08:31 AM
if it is a big problem for you ... i am ready to accept it with open hands :) .... ... ....to maintain a tracker is a big job ... all tracker cannot catter to each and every ones need ... its a matter of fact that if you dont like the tracker you can leave anytime ...no tracker compels anyone to be a member ... F*N is a tracker which has lots of respect everywhere .....

merwais
05-17-2008, 08:31 AM
as member, i can say FTN is different tracker with special community and feeling !
demonoid have more files like TL and other public tracker have more files like demonoid.
i accept FTN need improvments but FTN is FTN !

As far as i know, demonoid is a public tracker like mininova.
You will find 3-10kb/s download speed.
Neve compare TL with demonoid, if you do, you will look like a dumb.
as i mention before, TL is top tracker with very fast download speed.

I agree with you, FTN needs too much improvments :yup:

LoL
I know dude, i was making fun of him :D

metanaboll112
05-17-2008, 08:34 AM
dude so go and use ipt and scc. popably u r angry cuz u bought invite for 50$ and u r disapointed... go away to ur mama emo kid and cry.. cry

merwais
05-17-2008, 08:37 AM
if it is a big problem for you ... i am ready to accept it with open hands :) .... ... ....to maintain a tracker is a big job ... all tracker cannot catter to each and every ones need ... its a matter of fact that if you dont like the tracker you can leave anytime ...no tracker compels anyone to be a member ... F*N is a tracker which has lots of respect everywhere .....

It has respect because it's not giving invite to anyone.
just advertising their name.
Same SH*T happen with me, i was searching like a crazy after FTN invite then i found nothing inside, that's why i am upset and informing others. :yup:

I agree with above comment also, nice input :yup: FTN is not a perfect tracker, needs too much improvments.

That1Guy
05-17-2008, 08:38 AM
This kinda reminds me of that part of "Clerks" where the dude is complaining about cigarettes, showing pictures of cancer ridden lungs ect, starting a riot in the store...Then it turns out he is trying to sell "Chuly's" gum. :lol:

You aren't really staff at ipt, trying to recruit, are you? :P

sovaz
Good to know ur opinion...it's a wrong opinion though. So keep it for urself.
Wats the point of publicly criticizing a tracker like this anyway?

saqib

dont b panic mate , today is the time of some crazy ppl escaped from mental hospital last night ...

let them do their jobs ,

and mervais do what polarbear asked , otherwise just STFU

merwais
05-17-2008, 08:39 AM
dude so go and use ipt and scc. popably u r angry cuz u bought invite for 50$ and u r disapointed... go away to ur mama emo kid and cry.. cry

Holly mother jesus, i bought invite. Hell No :angry:
i ain't going to pay F**kin 50$ for a useless tracker FTN.
Of course i do donate if i get something interesting from it.
I normal download and test tracker then i donate.
I don't donate blindly ! ! !:blink:

That1Guy
05-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Have U donated at ftn? And maybe you thought u were gonna get an invite, but didnt....(Something made you bitter, or you are just an A$$. )
A lot of trackers worse (*cough* ipt :P)....why pick out ftn?

merwais
05-17-2008, 08:44 AM
Good to know ur opinion...it's a wrong opinion though. So keep it for urself.
Wats the point of publicly criticizing a tracker like this anyway?

I think you didn't read my first post :blink:

There are lots of A-holes running after FTN invite but they just can't have one.
I just don't want them to get hurt like me.
Running after invite for long time and joining it and sees nothing inside LoL

it's the same thing, work 24-48 hour and in return you earn 0$
how you will feel ?

Don't search FTN invite, just join above trackers and Rock ur world. ;)
& remember never pay for FTN invite, if someone give u free, join and see ur self !

Have U donated at ftn? And maybe you thought u were gonna get an invite, but didnt....(Something made you bitter, or you are just an A$$. . .)

Did you read my first post ?
I never donate to useless trackers like FTN & specially for an invite LoL
if you are moderator or admin of FTN then STFU

That1Guy
05-17-2008, 08:48 AM
I think you didn't read my first post :blink:

There are lots of A-holes running after FTN invite but they just can't have one.
Running after invite for long time and joining it and sees nothing inside LoL

it's the same thing, work 24-48 hour and in return you earn 0$
how you will feel ?

Don't search FTN invite, just join above trackers and Rock ur world. ;)
& remember never pay for FTN invite, if someone give u free, join and see ur self !

Have U donated at ftn? And maybe you thought u were gonna get an invite, but didnt....(Something made you bitter, or you are just an A$$. . .)

Did you read my first post ?
I never donate to useless trackers like FTN & specially for an invite LoL
if you are moderator or admin of FTN then STFU

lol, just a member :)

(U do realize you just compared getting invites to work....right? U R SOOOO Kewl ;))

VacaN
05-17-2008, 08:49 AM
Ehhh FTN is just popular because its rare and hard to get into. TL & sct are way better imo, they're just easier to get into :) so rating is not as high.

helpme
05-17-2008, 08:52 AM
you are the first one said that
all members there say its rock
and i hope i can be member there

merwais
05-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Ehhh FTN is just popular because its rare and hard to get into. TL & sct are way better imo, they're just easier to get into :) so rating is not as high.

Very nice INPUT !
it's just hard to get in and when you get in, you will see shit inside :shutup:

Costello
05-17-2008, 08:55 AM
Ftn it all about rarity nothing else...
yes agree with you i dont have FTN & i will never wish this.....

bblogs
05-17-2008, 09:06 AM
merwais (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/merwais-180927), you don't seem to realise that your opinion is just that. Not everyone will agree with you

ClodiuS
05-17-2008, 09:13 AM
merwais (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../members/merwais-180927) is this a trick to improve your post number??!
:)

kukushka
05-17-2008, 09:13 AM
guess this is why ppl should not only look at the wtaw while hunting after trackers..

merwais
05-17-2008, 09:15 AM
merwais (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/merwais-180927), you don't seem to realise that your opinion is just that. Not everyone will agree with you

I am not here to force you or anyone else to agree with me.
I am just informing my other dudes not to run after a useless tracker like a crazy A-Hole. :yup:

FTN Sucks BIG TIME :yup:

metanaboll112
05-17-2008, 09:25 AM
ok dude if u really have balls post ur screen from ftn home page and dont cover ur nick

TP635
05-17-2008, 09:25 AM
Running after invite for long time and joining it and sees nothing inside LoLAnd you must be the biggest of them all.

merwais
05-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Running after invite for long time and joining it and sees nothing inside LoLAnd you must be the biggest of them all.

hahahahah, yeah, i was searching for an invite like a crazy A-Hole, at least i got one and i saw inside was shit. :yup:

ok dude if u really have balls post ur screen from ftn home page and dont cover ur nick

If you are one of FTN staff and trying to shut me down, then don't try.
I am going to tell the truth about FTN.
STFU and watch out.

I got big balls :wacko: and i can tell everyone openly and I'm not afraid of anything.

05-17-2008, 09:35 AM
And you must be the biggest of them all.

I got big balls :wacko: and i can tell everyone openly and I'm not afraid of anything.

Then post your nick

You hate the tracker, and you say you have guts

post your nick or everything you say is worthless.

That1Guy
05-17-2008, 09:37 AM

Then post your nick

You hate the tracker, and you say you have guts

post your nick or everything you say is worthless.

Yeah, please do (then people may respect what you are saying)

Giallorosso
05-17-2008, 09:45 AM
dude ..
calm down .. no need to be like this
i respect ur opinion
BUT U MUST RESPECT FTN STAFF AND MEMBERS
if u don't like ftn .. just delete ur account
but no need at all to keep insulting ftn staff like that
FTN is a great tracker and awesome community to join
its not ftn staff's fault that u couldn't enjoy the tracker

GROW UP ...:)

F.B.I
05-17-2008, 09:45 AM
Just ask for a mod to delete your acc.

Don't be a child and don't think you are a man (big balls right?) just because you gave your opinion about a tracker, grow up.

Edit: omarsz (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../member.php?u=168810) was faster... :D

ghurka
05-17-2008, 09:58 AM
@ merwais you wouldn't know what a decent tracker was if it bit you in the ass. To date you have posted that FTN, SCT and SCL all suck. So I think the members of FST will make their own mind up about your ability to judge a tracker.

Why not do everyone a favour and just delete your FTN account. It'll save Brandon from having to disable it.

sabre
05-17-2008, 10:01 AM
all the higher level trackers (9-10) are crap because its so hard for people to get in, so they really dont have access to new members who potentially have speedy access to scene sites.

KennyD
05-17-2008, 10:04 AM
all the higher level trackers (9-10) are crap because its so hard for people to get in, so they really dont have access to new members who potentially have speedy access to scene sites.

Most of those sites have their own access to scene files. Like a pay-to-leech site linked to the scene. They don't rely on regular ol' users to upload new content.

sabre
05-17-2008, 10:21 AM
members do upload @ them tho... like i could have access to scene sites and apply to be a uploader (im a regular ol' user) but because its so hard for new members to join, they only have their one source, if you get what im trying to say..

anyway, alot of the people sticking up for FTN probably don't even have accounts there, its ok but way over-hyped because of its rarity

PRINCE
05-17-2008, 10:27 AM
man
are you sure you talk about ftn
its very good tracker with great staff + great community
if you dont like this site
just req from staff delete ur account
and ur problem will be solve
hope this thread close
that all

munaaf
05-17-2008, 10:27 AM
This is really suprising that you have been member for 9 weeks, considering that you only pm'ed me LAST WEEK (I WILL SHOW PROOF) asking if i had FtN or ScT invite.

LOOK
9th May 2008, 22:36

If you have FTN - ScT, please share one
I never been in FTN nor ScT, i wanna see what's inside.

If you ever get invite there, please do let me know.
Thanks once again for informing me

Regards
Merwais

either im a retard at maths (but i aint) or that isnt 9 weeks.
the other option is that you are a retard(im pretty sure u are now) because it says 'i have never been in ftn or sct' and something doesnt add up.....

sear
05-17-2008, 10:29 AM
op...why the trolling? just suck it up if you don't like it then piss off back to your pay to leach sites guess what...FTN won't miss you ;)

merwais
05-17-2008, 10:29 AM

Most of those sites have their own access to scene files. Like a pay-to-leech site linked to the scene. They don't rely on regular ol' users to upload new content.

Having Scene access is very easy :yup:
Pay 50 Euro and get Full access to Scene releases.
Opening a tracker is easy, needs 30 minute only.
as you create a tracker, close registration and advertise your name like FTN.
when someone hardly get inside and see shit inside, he will start saying the same shit.

There are high level trackers which i prefer to be there but not FTN.

Get inside and see what's inside LoL
FTN should stop acting like kids and stop their broken Tracker with only 21k peers LoL :stars:

Correct information about their Peers:
Peers: 24,228
Torrents: 8,256

I am very sure they have minimum 2 server which is helping them seeding their torrents.

8,256 x 2 = 16512 peers from their own servers.
24,228 - 16512 = (7716) Peers total from users.

Total torrents is 8,256

So it means, all of their torrents are on servers, most of their torrents with 1 seeder LoL

FTN has no user to seed torrents, they are like Pay-To-Leech.

SCC = minimum they have 60k+ peers
TL = over 300k+ peers

FTN is just a junk tracker, collecting only TV and Movie releases.
We can find those releases in any tracker, even in Mininova LoL

This is really suprising that you have been member for 9 weeks, considering that you only pm'ed me LAST WEEK (I WILL SHOW PROOF) asking if i had FtN or ScT invite.

LOOK
9th May 2008, 22:36

If you have FTN - ScT, please share one
I never been in FTN nor ScT, i wanna see what's inside.

If you ever get invite there, please do let me know.
Thanks once again for informing me

Regards
Merwais

either im a retard at maths (but i aint) or that isnt 9 weeks.
the other option is that you are a retard(im pretty sure u are now) because it says 'i have never been in ftn or sct' and something doesnt add up.....

Don't be upset dude, i respect you cause you invited me to SCC and i really love being in SCC !

I am in FTN and ScT now, they suck bro.
I hate ScT also, they are same like FTN.
Here is my ScT passkey, let them find and block my shit, i hate ScT also.

http://tracker.scenetorrents.org:80/announce.php?passkey=a6c2452031d372092d1ae31a3774d540

ban my ScT account, i don't care, i am in other great trackers LoL :yup:

yayyyyyy
05-17-2008, 10:38 AM
why are you saying this?

FTN is the non-plus-ultra for ppl with 56k connections, they can download their 2tb packs with no need to seed back XD

PS: if you liked SCC cannot understand why you do not like ScT... it's just faster, with more torrents, a lot more active peers... but maybe harder too seed as they do not need to put 90% of their torrents in freeleech to get ppl leeching... ppl on ScT leech all the torrents... not just freeleech one as on scc ;)

J-dye
05-17-2008, 10:39 AM
/leeching

k.thx

metanaboll112
05-17-2008, 10:40 AM
tell us ur passkey from FTN or u will be a noob

Idanp
05-17-2008, 10:41 AM
nothing compares to ScT (:
the best tracker out there in everyting

merwais
05-17-2008, 10:43 AM

i already mentioned my ScT passkey because i don't need it and i don't wanna use it, i have much better trackers to use & download my staff.

FTN, i already gave it to a friend of mine, let him use and download their junk LoL

He is my Cyber friend, he is only 16 years old loooool

FTN is good for kids only, not for 27 years old ! :yup:

C-mos
05-17-2008, 10:46 AM
u keep saying that every tracker has the same
that u can find everything on TL or ..etc
na du said that FTN doesnt impressed u ..

but u are totally nutz

what do u expect.that FTN has very good pre-time

let's say ..the hulk 2 should be on the tracker
or 2009 releases..????

u are just a kid..u don;t know sh*t
it's all about community
just close the thread and go have an icecream.cuz u don;t belong here

merwais
05-17-2008, 10:53 AM
u keep saying that every tracker has the same
that u can find everything on TL or ..etc
na du said that FTN doesnt impressed u ..

but u are totally nutz

what do u expect.that FTN has very good pre-time

let's say ..the hulk 2 should be on the tracker
or 2009 releases..????

u are just a kid..u don;t know sh*t
it's all about community
just close the thread and go have an icecream.cuz u don;t belong here

You are Stupid or Staff of FTN, that's why acting like stupids :yup:
Try to find out what a good tracker is, Join TL or SCC or IPT.
You will feel what a tracker is. :blink:

C-mos
05-17-2008, 11:00 AM
I have TL, SCC AND IPT
and it's nothing compare to ftn ;)

lostdemon
05-17-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm a new member at FTN and all I can say about it is I LOVE IT.
Your complaint is speed but for me I could care less if I don't get it blazing fast as I don't watch what I download right after its done anyway. So for me its perfect.

If your so content with what you already had then you wouldn't have been chasing after another tracker.

You say your 27 and that FTN is for kids but all the crap your talking is making you sound like a little bitch right now. Your talking crazy like your on drugs so put the needle down and stfu already.

asoto
05-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Try to find out what a good tracker is, Join TL or SCC or IPT.
You will feel what a tracker is. :blink:

HhaHAHhaHAHhahahhAHZAHXhxaahXAHXAHXhaxhAHXhaxhAHHxahxAHXhaHAXHAHXahxHAXHahxHAXHahxhAHXahxhahaXHAhxhxahaxh
OH BOY u made my day happy. :)
SCC and TL are good trackers but not good as SCT and FTN.

And once again can u tell me what's good about IPT ?

fresa
05-17-2008, 11:30 AM
You should be ban on F**. You haven't a hunch. This tracker is my favourite tracker.
Maybe not the best content or pretimes their but that isn't important. Say your name there and the staff will ban you.

Raban
05-17-2008, 11:32 AM
being that it was friday night with all these posts i'm wondering if merwais was drunk when he made them ...

why would he post his SCT key like that ?? perhaps its not his key ?? maybe its one of his enemies he is trying to get back at...

merwais were you drunk or on drugs with all this rambling ??

merwais
05-17-2008, 11:38 AM
You should be ban on F**. You haven't a hunch. This tracker is my favourite tracker.
Maybe not the best content or pretimes their but that isn't important. Say your name there and the staff will ban you.

Strange comment LoL
No good pre release and no Good content but still a good tracker.
Are you drunk ? Do you know why we call site torrent site ?
If you are happy being in their forums, you should join Forums like FST not torrent sites.

No good Pre, No good contents = Junk site

SgtMajor
05-17-2008, 11:40 AM
One question needs to be asked here, why do you join trackers?

Do you only join for pre-times and content and download and speed only?

Do you join to be only active in the forums?

Do you join for the whole experience that trackers bring?

It seems you are only interested in pre-times, which there is nothing wrong with that, but your animosity towards good trackers is ill judged and not based on any actual reality or long term experience or knowledge.

FTN may not win the pre-times races, but where else can you grab all that you want, only have to seed back for a few hours (quantity of data seeded back is not even a consideration here) and have a good laugh whilst downloading all the shit you ever wanted. And the hours you need to be seeding back is under consideration for a major reduction in time, a leader in this respect.

You would be better off with a NGs account, tons of data at fast speeds and you don't have to talk to anyone, win bonus for you, and leave the trackers for those that prefer that system of downloading and not getting involved in the whole experience that trackers can offer their members.

Have a nice day on your own.

merwais
05-17-2008, 11:41 AM
being that it was friday night with all these posts i'm wondering if merwais was drunk when he made them ...

why would he post his SCT key like that ?? perhaps its not his key ?? maybe its one of his enemies he is trying to get back at...

merwais were you drunk or on drugs with all this rambling ??

I am not Drunk dude, i do not smoke nor drink.
I am well balanced, Just i don't like FTN & ScT.
ScT is ok but not my type. their speed is good also.
but FTN really sucks LoL, they really sucks big time.

I didn't use my ScT account & my friends told me that they don't want it also, so i posted here to disable my account LoL

Let them disable my account, i don't care LoL

fresa
05-17-2008, 11:44 AM

Strange comment LoL
No good pre release and no Good content but still a good tracker.
Are you drunk ? Do you know why we call site torrent site ?
If you are happy being in their forums, you should join Forums like FST not torrent sites.

And you can't read or?
I said not the best content. Maybe other trackers are better but the content on F** is enough for me so it is my favourite tracker ;)
And not all people want the best pretimes...
what you want with this thread?
I think anyone knows that you don't like this tracker... cool and now?
btw you are lol not F**

Polarbear
05-17-2008, 11:48 AM
who the fuck gives a shit what this lonely dumbass thinks? let the troll thread die!

fresa
05-17-2008, 11:52 AM
who the fuck gives a shit what this lonely dumbass thinks? let the troll thread die!
righty right : D

merwais
05-17-2008, 11:52 AM
One question needs to be asked here, why do you join trackers?

Do you only join for pre-times and content and download and speed only?

Do you join to be only active in the forums?

Do you join for the whole experience that trackers bring?

It seems you are only interested in pre-times, which there is nothing wrong with that, but your animosity towards good trackers is ill judged and not based on any actual reality or long term experience or knowledge.

FTN may not win the pre-times races, but where else can you grab all that you want, only have to seed back for a few hours (quantity of data seeded back is not even a consideration here) and have a good laugh whilst downloading all the shit you ever wanted. And the hours you need to be seeding back is under consideration for a major reduction in time, a leader in this respect.

You would be better off with a NGs account, tons of data at fast speeds and you don't have to talk to anyone, win bonus for you, and leave the trackers for those that prefer that system of downloading and not getting involved in the whole experience that trackers can offer their members.

Have a nice day on your own.

I do respect your thoughts, My question is, what makes FTN so special ? they have nothing special.

they have TVs & Movies & some XxX LoL

We can find their releases everywhere, in any tracker, even in a new private tracker.

After long search, i begged, searched, asked, then i got an invite to FTN, when i log on, i was like WTF WTF WTF.
in browse page i went to page 3-4 upto 10th, there was only TV & Movie & XxX, nothing else.

All i wanna tell you is, their content and pre release & speed sucks.
A Tracker without those 3 things is a junk site.

i dont care about their pre release, they will never win SCC or TL or IPT.

FTN should improve their content & Speed, else they useless.

FTN didn't surprised me at all as i heard about them too much.
Indeed they sucks :yup:

I think this dumbass is admin or owner of FTN, he is fucked up LoL :yup: :yup: :yup:

Go on buddy, open registration for everyone and let others see what's inside FTN,
FTN full of shit :naughty: :yup:

Peace :blink:

yayyyyyy
05-17-2008, 11:57 AM

the fact is that some if his consideration are really true... and valid for many others "uber-leet-suppah-private-level99999" trackers...

ppl get mad to have them... loose months begging for invites... and then find out that they are not worth the efforts....

PS: didn't know you were blind, but now that I know, I'll make all the efforts to help you read what I'll write :)

merwais
05-17-2008, 12:00 PM

the fact is that some if his consideration are really true... and valid for many others "uber-leet-suppah-private-level99999" trackers...

ppl get mad to have them... loose months begging for invites... and then find out that they are not worth the efforts....

it's good to let ppl know that they might be upset once they will find out that they traded all their other accounts for an FTN / UK-T / SCL or whatever else highe lvl tracker... and after a few days they would get back...

That's what Happened with me, that's why i am upset. Useless FTN.
Fully of SH*T

SgtMajor
05-17-2008, 12:01 PM
You are of course entitled to your opinion, you will be in a tiny minority, prob of 1 or 2 amongst many 1000s, but there is more to life, and FTN, than what you keep posting.

You need to turn your energies into something more constructive.

You cannot please all of the people all of the time, but you can please most of the people most of the time, and most of us are happy with what we have.

You Sir need to now calm down and move on, the record is obviously broke as you keep repeating yourself.

Theory11
05-17-2008, 12:04 PM
I hope your inviter understands your decision, because if I was the inviter, I would be really disappointed that you have just wasted the invite which could have gone to someone who would better appreciate the site.

Just me 2 cents.

ideto
05-17-2008, 12:06 PM
So, you want us to care? lol, try again.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Merwais even if everything you say were true,what could you possibly hope to accomplish with this thread.
People that want FTN will not believe you and still try desperately to get in and those people who are already members or have no desire to become one will be angry at you for your disrespect.
Everyone's entitled to their opinions but some are best shared between friends and not on an open forum.
And to the people who feel the need to savage him I would suggest that the same rules apply.

Islander_IBG
05-17-2008, 12:23 PM
i hve three word for u "merwais (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/merwais-180927)"

suck my balls <-------------

lamo

u talk abt speed ? i myself upload at more than 10MBps for some popular torrents in FTN

bullshit guy is talking crap here......

jasperr
05-17-2008, 12:29 PM

i already mentioned my ScT passkey because i don't need it and i don't wanna use it, i have much better trackers to use & download my staff.

FTN, i already gave it to a friend of mine, let him use and download their junk LoL

He is my Cyber friend, he is only 16 years old loooool

FTN is good for kids only, not for 27 years old ! :yup:

AND...???? seems to me your whole point is based by the stupid WIAW list.... why else would you have begged and pleaded to get into F*N for as long as you say you have only to be disappointed....hmmmm LVL....!? and your hating them for that..? DUDE, bottom line here this is your issue not F*Ns! it's not F8Ns fault you didn't research the site to see if it was for you not.. lord knows there's a wealth of information on that tracker here ... let alone other forums.. but, you didn't do that did you!? you see the rush and assume(just like everyone else does).. a tracker is a tracker.. you obviously didn't do your homework on the subject... if you had, you might have a different opinion about it.. that's it in a nutshell dud.. so, please don't come here and express YOUR disappointment , because of lack of common sense on your part.. and besides just because you don't like doesn't really mean its shit.. you talk about pre-times an whatnot.. who gives a crap!!! as you also pointed out, they all eventually get the same stuff anyways... so what's your hurry??

and what's so freking great about IPTorrents or TL anyways... personally i think they suck.. i can ALMOST NEVER find what i want on torrent leech, and because of the easy access to it.. i consider it as a public tracker anyways.. and IPT!?? ha ha ha .... man talking about a shit tracker... i was a long time member and NEVER found it of use... pre times!!?? what pre times... lol....

seee........... i can talk shit also m8.. but, at the end of day.. what good does it do? just let it go and move on..

Feeling
05-17-2008, 12:35 PM
the OP reminds me of Brandon and his "negative comments" on ScT. Says a bunch of bullshit with no proof.

:x

metanaboll112
05-17-2008, 12:35 PM
i hve three word for u "merwais (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/merwais-180927)"

suck my balls <-------------

lamo

u talk abt speed ? i myself upload at more than 10MBps for some popular torrents in FTN

bullshit guy is talking crap here......

merwais suck my balls too

munaaf
05-17-2008, 12:39 PM
[/B]

and you say that IPT and TL have good pre? ahem hell noes. SCC hell yeh but those are like nothings, they dont have any comparision at all on something like ScT or FtN, I am proud enough and happy and lucky to be a member of ScT and it is tremendous, that is what I call 'good pre and good content = ScT' if u call this junk sites then u need to get a life....

merwais
05-17-2008, 12:39 PM
the OP reminds me of Brandon and his "negative comments" on ScT. Says a bunch of bullshit with no proof.

LoL ScT staff is here :blink:
Hope you banned my account. thanks & keep up the great work :)

Other above posts are useless and stupid.
You guys are getting emotional, think deeply and use ur cold brain, then leave comment.

Don't get emotional dudes. :whistling

I got bigger balls, so who ever disrespected, they can use my balls without permission :yup:

jasperr
05-17-2008, 12:41 PM

+2....

funny how many people do that..

guess thats, what happens when users think that the tracker owes them something because they become members...

although this is the first time I've really F*N bashed like that.. hmf..

merwais
05-17-2008, 12:42 PM
[/b]

and you say that IPT and TL have good pre? ahem hell noes. SCC hell yeh but those are like nothings, they dont have any comparision at all on something like ScT or FtN, I am proud enough and happy and lucky to be a member of ScT and it is tremendous, that is what I call 'good pre and good content = ScT' if u call this junk sites then u need to get a life....

As i mention before ! ! !
ScT & SCC has great Pre release, they are ok !
FTN sucks :yup:
No good pre release - No speed - No good content and specially they are getting enough donations, why not upgrading their server ?

I am on 20Mbit connection, when i click on browse.php, i have to wait like 30second or 1 minute to see whole list of torrents LoL.

Be Happy dude with SCC and ScT, they are good, specially SCC !
their pre release and speed is not comparable ! ! ! :noes:

jasperr
05-17-2008, 12:49 PM

You guys are getting emotional, think deeply and use ur cold brain, then leave comment.

I got bigger balls, so who ever disrespected, they can use my balls without permission :yup:

we don't need to read about your testicular fortitude(or lack of)... and you say we're getting emotional??? have you read some of your posts bud!?? :frusty:

munaaf
05-17-2008, 12:51 PM

No good pre release - No speed - No good content and specially they are getting enough donations, why not upgrading their server ?

I am on 20Mbit connection, when i click on browse.php, i have to wait like 30second or 1 minute to see whole list of torrents LoL.

then why did u post ur passkey and say that u dont care if ur sct acc is disabled.
dude u are pure dumb and it would take a level 9 retard to invite you to ANYWHERE again!

invite420
05-17-2008, 12:53 PM
I agree with OP

merwais
05-17-2008, 01:05 PM

then why did u post ur passkey and say that u dont care if ur sct acc is disabled.
dude u are pure dumb and it would take a level 9 retard to invite you to ANYWHERE again!

Being in SCC - IPT & TL, i think they provide everything i need, more then enough !
I have bitme also, so no need any other tracker like FTN or ScT which is not respecting their members at all.

I don't wanna trade to join any other tracker cause i am already in best trackers :yup:

I do respect ScT but i don't want an account with them anymore. I just checked them, they are not my type of community.

but FTN hahahahahhahha sucks :naughty:

Theory11
05-17-2008, 01:07 PM

Your inviter might be banned as well now ...

merwais
05-17-2008, 01:09 PM

Your inviter might be banned as well now ...

My Friend invited me, he is a good friend of mine.
That's cool :D We don't care ! ! !
He was not using his account also, maybe once a week.

munaaf
05-17-2008, 01:17 PM
thats 2 accounts that should have gone to deserving members like omarsz or anyone else who has requested!

jasperr
05-17-2008, 01:18 PM

Being in SCC - IPT & TL, i think they provide everything i need, more then enough !
I have bitme also, so no need any other tracker like FTN or ScT which is not respecting their members at all.

I don't wanna trade to join any other tracker cause i am already in best trackers :yup:

I do respect ScT but i don't want an account with them anymore. I just checked them, they are not my type of community.

i've noticed that you're totally ignored what is said.. lmao... i guess i just made to much sense there huh.. but, i do see you've got much to comment on with everyone else that disagrees with you.. you're nothing else but a hater... your opinions obviously don't matter here and when your gone they still wont matter all your doing is just spamming the forum for your 15 seconds of fame.. lmao.. what a pethetic person your are really... grow up and get a life loser!

i'm done with thread .. :sick:

Nemrod
05-17-2008, 01:21 PM
I respect all opinions when are made in a respectful way, yours is not.

If you donīt like the site, good, but why all this shit?.

You talk about balls, use them and delete your account... even better, make that print screen with your username on it.
Or shut the fuck off.
You got attention for some minutes, be happy.

bossapoelara
05-17-2008, 01:26 PM
in my opinion you have no idea what a torrent site + community means, and as some other member said you are too young for FTN, as i understand from the way you are talking you are like 15 years old? you have no idea what FTN is, and if you don't like it then don't use it
i TOTALLY agree with Nemrod

SpiderPig
05-17-2008, 01:27 PM
You're a fucking joke. I bet you still have FTN .torrents running on your client

Can't we just let this whining bastard on his own? Simply ignore him and all will be well

merwais
05-17-2008, 01:29 PM

i've noticed that you're totally ignored what is said.. lmao... i guess i just made to much sense there huh.. but, i do see you've got much to comment on with everyone else that disagrees with you.. you're nothing else but a hater... your opinions obviously don't matter here and when your gone they still wont matter all your doing is just spamming the forum for your 15 seconds of fame.. lmao.. what a pethetic person your are really... grow up and get a life loser!

i'm done with thread .. :sick:

Staff of FTN ? huh ?
If yes, is it hurting you ?
LoL, stop acting like a stupid child.

a good example for you:
for example, you have an apple and i have an apple.
If you give me and i give mine to you, it will be the same shit.
I will have an apple and you will have an apple.

But if you have knowledge and i have too,
If you share and i share with you.
We both will increase our knowledge.

So think before you leave a comment and stop acting like a child :yup:

P.S: i always ignore kids & useless comments !

Peace :whistling

dunson
05-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Well, I let my IPTorrents account die because I thought the site sucked. Do they still have those n00b times?

This flame is super weak and repetitive. Why don't you just stay at IPT with the Big Bosses, dude?

merwais
05-17-2008, 01:34 PM
Well, I let my IPTorrents account die because I thought the site sucked. Do they still have those n00b times?

This flame is super weak and repetitive. Why don't you just stay at IPT with the Big Bosses, dude?

Very True ! i am always at SCC - IPT - TL !
They are true and promising trackers.
By the way, i am torrenting like 3 years and 6 months.
So i know what a tracker is very well.
and how a tracker should be, don't leave useless comments, i am well-known about trackers :yup:

I smell something is burning LoL

Theory11
05-17-2008, 01:36 PM
[quote=dunson;2829165]

Your house :lol:

HDR
05-17-2008, 01:40 PM
If you want the better pre times, even better than ALL the trackers you have some choices, FTP/axx or USENET.

And since you are on torrents about 4 years i think you don't need to know what i am talking about, you must know a lot of people. (not):rolleyes:

And remember that not all torrents sites are only about torrents, it's also about community, and from what i see the community of TL sucks bit time. Also remember that lots of people would like to be at FTN, and you are missing your oportunity...

merwais
05-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Your house :lol:

LoL, I think FTN owners are after me.
Searching like dogs. LoL Bastards with their junky torrent site.

If you want the better pre times, even better than ALL the trackers you have some choices, FTP/axx or USENET.

And since you are on torrents about 4 years i think you don't need to know what i am talking about, you must know a lot of people. (not):rolleyes:

And remember that not all torrents sites are only about torrents, it's also about community, and from what i see the community of TL sucks bit time. Also remember that lots of people would like to be at FTN, and you are missing your oportunity...

Yay opportunity ! ! !
Hope jesus never show me FTN url again
FTN f**ked my day.
When i have SCC, i don't need AXX account :noes:
They have top pre release on the net.
recently released a TV release 349 size in 28 seconds :yup:

WE CALL IT PRE RELEASE POWER & DOWNLOAD SPEED AT 13Mb - 24mb/s !

They are using gig ports, servers are not from ovh lol, from Leaseweb ! ! !

You will never see such a pre release on the net, Only in SCC

Swift
05-17-2008, 01:49 PM
i think we get the point .. you simply hate FTN so don`t use it , you sed what you had to say and now it`s okay go and seed in SCC and TL and IPT every one has a right to say anything about a tracker .. I do like SCC and TL but IPT sucks hard , i do like elektronik and TR and TT but i don`t like Waffles , what and STmusic and the examples can continue

so whats the point keeping this thread open if there is no hope chainging this guys mind ?

p.s. sorry for my bad english :| i`m in a hurry and i`m not quite a A+ english student :P ( hahaha ) only joking :P but seriously my browser is the main problem of my lack of english grammer

Qlix
05-17-2008, 01:50 PM
FTN is the best torrent site there is, if you don't like it, run back to the pirate bay.

dunson

Very True ! i am always at SCC - IPT - TL !
They are true and promising trackers.
By the way, i am torrenting like 3 years and 6 months.
So i know what a tracker is very well.
and how a tracker should be, don't leave useless comments, i am well-known about trackers :yup:

Well, I've been a member for just a week and I've found 40-50 torrents to grab at FTN and despite your claims of inactivity, I've uploaded over 100GB this week. Also, the pretimes are lagging a bit behind SCT, but that means so little as long as it gets there.

I'm curious, what site did you use before these new ones opened, like what tracker gave you such wisdom that you saw IPT and thought it was so amazing? Cause whatever it was, that site must've sucked for your perspective to be so whacked.

mrnobody
Some of the stuff he said is true in a way but i see no reason to troll that way.

FTN has about 5k users but torrent activity as well as forum activity resembles like 3k user base or something. In other words, most there are idlers. They were talking about purging inactive...which could just do the job.

Also, pretime could have been better. I would careless about pre though...FTN pre is just about good for me. But i am disappointed it when my weekly shows are not uploaded (which happens once in a while) =/

Regardless, FTN is still my #1 source for scene releases (the no ratio thingly is just the kick), period.

take5
05-17-2008, 01:52 PM
:D:DPropably this is Brandon's dupe account

fresa
05-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Some of the stuff he said is true in a way but i see no reason to troll that way.

FTN has about 5k users but torrent activity as well as forum activity resembles like 3k user base or something. In other words, most there are idlers. They were talking about purging inactive...which of course is a good thing.

Also, pretime could have been better. I would careless about pre though...FTN pre is just about good for me. But i am disappointed it when they my weekly shows are not uploaded (which happens once in a while) =/

Regardless, FTN is still my #1 source for scene releases (the no ratio thingly is just the kick), period.

+1 :happy:

$we
05-17-2008, 01:56 PM

FTN has about 5k users but torrent activity as well as forum activity resembles like 3k user base or something. In other words, most there are idlers. They were talking about purging inactive...which of course is a good thing.

Also, pretime could have been better. I would careless about pre though...FTN pre is just about good for me. But i am disappointed it when they my weekly shows are not uploaded (which happens once in a while) =/

+1 :happy:
-1 :rolleyes:

LubTheStaringCat
05-17-2008, 01:57 PM
I've just read the first page of this thread, and the serveral post you've made.
I'm not going to even bother with reading the rest of this thread, because like you It does not matter. It's no more than a wast of time.:whistling:whistling

Go crawl back down the hole you came out of.:whistling:whistling

kojin
05-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Guys, I'm thinking about changing insurance policies, I'm just not sure my current agency is giving me the protection I need.

I want total coverage to make sure my family is safe... if god forbid there was a housefire we would be forced out on the street.

waeldiab
05-17-2008, 02:04 PM
mate i think better to close this thread

u said what u want to say about ftn

Theory11
05-17-2008, 02:13 PM
^I feel so dirty after reading that haha

HDR
05-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Yay opportunity ! ! !
FTN f**ked my day.

ORLY? Have you already compared the pre-times of SCC with the ones of ScT? didn't think so. SCC is good, but it's not better than ScT. So, have SCC the top pre-release times on the net? Let's see...

SCC
http://www.hdd.pt//images//1016655495.png

ScT
http://www.hdd.pt//images//1271461544.png

YaY! 10 hours after pre on SCC!:naughty:

The only think i like on SCC is the Appz/MP3 section, not because it's freeleech but because what i download more is apps.:)

IdolEyes787
05-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Kojin that was in incredible bad taste.
None of the other name calling in this thread bothered me in the least but that is just sick.

Theory11
05-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Yay opportunity ! ! !
FTN f**ked my day.

ORLY? Have you already compared the pre-times of SCC with the ones of ScT? didn't think so. SCC is good, but it's not better than ScT. So, have SCC the top pre-release times on the net? Let's see...

SCC
http://www.hdd.pt//images//1016655495.png

ScT
http://www.hdd.pt//images//1271461544.png

YaY! 10 hours after pre on SCC!:naughty:

The only think i like on SCC is the Appz/MP3 section, not because it's freeleech but because what i download more is apps.:)

look like someone has got some explaining to do :shifty:

tralalala
05-17-2008, 02:30 PM
As said many times before me - If you don't like it, steer away from it.. No one asked you to become an FTN member.. Fact you tried for 2-3 months to get an invite is your own choice, and problem. No reason to come flame a tracker cause you don't like it.. It's not you r tracker, and the owner/s can do whatever the hell they like with it..

Thread has served it's purpose.. Closed.