PDA

View Full Version : (+.[___]·:·)

Alien5
05-17-2008, 01:31 PM
(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)
(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)

IdolEyes787
05-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Okay I understand the
+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)
(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)
part but what the hell does
+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)
(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)(+.[___]·:·)mean?

Something Else
05-17-2008, 01:58 PM
Fucking disgusting thread. Really.

tralalala
05-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Nah, it's some uber-l33t text combination which means "I love buttsex".

WarrenBuffet
05-17-2008, 03:53 PM
?
?
?

S3v3N
05-17-2008, 03:59 PM

fixed .

RedRansom
05-17-2008, 03:59 PM
:unsure:

tralalala
05-17-2008, 04:00 PM

fixed .

that's more like it.

IdolEyes787
05-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Google translate says that this part(+.[___]·:·) means full of shite

Groovy
05-17-2008, 04:53 PM
---------------
Hello Alien welcome to Earth.:)
From which Planet You belong to.:O
Where to find translator for your language.:ermm:

I am sure you came to earth for white rabbit

Alien5
05-17-2008, 05:10 PM
I love buttsex. :blink:

J-dye
05-17-2008, 05:21 PM
http://ufocasebook.com/alienrock.gif

J-dye
05-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Nah, it's some uber-l33t text combination which means "I love buttsex".

i thought it was hebrew :unsure:

Old Geezer
05-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Very typical thread for this group of fools,idiots,dummies,brainless wonders and those not from planet earth.

SgtMajor
05-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Very typical thread for this group of fools,idiots,dummies,brainless wonders and those not from planet earth.

Thanks for posting.

Alien5
05-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Old Geezer your neck! where is it? :unsure:

F3n1x
05-18-2008, 09:02 AM
looks like a hand when the middle finger is up.

tralalala
05-18-2008, 11:43 AM
looks like a hand when the middle finger is up.

no it doesn't

SgtMajor
05-18-2008, 11:53 AM

He wound it in.

Alien5
05-18-2008, 12:54 PM
:lol: tell him it's safe to come out now.

Something Else
05-18-2008, 01:29 PM

Oh really, how very, very interesting. :dabs:

Old Geezer
05-18-2008, 06:01 PM

Sorry to disapoint you but that Avatar was not a pic of me. It was the gurning champ a while back.

Alien5
05-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Sorry to disapoint you old git i was meaning the avatar you have of yourself at this time, not the gurning cunt a while back. :crazy:

chalice
05-18-2008, 09:25 PM
Allen, he doesn't respond when you pwn him.

He just goes away and comes back the next day, faffing on about bad grammar. He can't think of anything else to say.

I had a laugh today at one of his old posts, like.

Originally posted by Old Geezer, like.

Thank you much Dark Messiah. This is what I was looking for.

Don't like mine much anymore either. Just had Prostate Cryosurgery. Oh well 77 years of age. Don't need it anymore anyway.

Old Geezer
05-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Allen, he doesn't respond when you pwn him.

He just goes away and comes back the next day, faffing on about bad grammar. He can't think of anything else to say.

I had a laugh today at one of his old posts, like.

Originally posted by Old Geezer, like.

Thank you much Dark Messiah. This is what I was looking for.

Don't like mine much anymore either. Just had Prostate Cryosurgery. Oh well 77 years of age. Don't need it anymore anyway.

And I just had a Carotid Edarterectomy a week ago so your wish that I leave this world may come true soon.

chalice
05-18-2008, 10:14 PM
May it be painful for you, you sad old cunt.

Old Geezer
05-18-2008, 11:02 PM
May it be painful for you, you sad old cunt.

Ah but you will be sorry to hear. It was not painful. It was a piece of cake you miserable piece of shit.

chalice
05-18-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm not sorry to hear that. I'm delighted that I can make your final days as uncomfortable as possible, given the scenario that you will continue to frequent this particular end of the internet despite everyones' comprehensive loathing for you.

Have you made any friends here? Have you even tried?

What we have here is a sorry reflection of your whole life, culminating in your imminent departure.

In a nutshell, a nutshell of your own composition, you're a cunt and death awaits.

Old Geezer
05-19-2008, 01:06 AM
I'm not sorry to hear that. I'm delighted that I can make your final days as uncomfortable as possible, given the scenario that you will continue to frequent this particular end of the internet despite everyones' comprehensive loathing for you.

What we have here is a sorry reflection of your whole life, culminating in your imminent departure.

In a nutshell, a nutshell of your own composition, you're a cunt and death awaits.

May you rot in hell you dumb MF

chalice
05-19-2008, 08:14 AM

May you rot in hell you dumb MF

A Carotid Edarterectomy can do strange things to the human form.

I'm taking it that the surgery was unsuccessful then.

Alien5
05-19-2008, 08:39 AM
http://kevinchiu.org/emote/baby_ducks.jpg

Alien5
05-19-2008, 04:18 PM
http://www.sitinthecorner.com/b2/images/owned-babyseal.gif

Barbarossa
05-19-2008, 04:21 PM

When I first saw this I thought it was photoshopped but apparently it was true, and the most of the ducklings did fall down the drain :lol:

Some kind people rescued them though after they had finished taking the photos, or so I am told :happy:

Alien5
05-19-2008, 04:23 PM
awww thats all good then :happy:

what about the seal, did he get 0WN3D? :unsure:

Barbarossa
05-19-2008, 04:24 PM
It's not a real seal, it's a seal-shaped balloon filled with AIDS.

Alien5
05-19-2008, 04:25 PM
ahhh :o

C-mos
05-19-2008, 04:43 PM

:glag:

SgtMajor
05-19-2008, 05:04 PM
When I first saw this I thought it was photoshopped but apparently it was true, and the most of the ducklings did fall down the drain :lol:

Some kind people rescued them though after they had finished taking the photos, or so I am told :happy:

Used to be a daily event right outside my door in a place I once lived at, quite often awoken by the little bleeders squawking like shit, ungrateful mother used to go nuts during the rescue as well, lo & behold same daft fukkers were right back down the same drain the next day doing the same shit, never did learn their lesson! Thick as pig shit.

Disme
05-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Used to be a daily event right outside my door in a place I once lived at, quite often awoken by the little bleeders

Was that at the maximum or the minumum security facility you resided?

SgtMajor
05-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Used to be a daily event right outside my door in a place I once lived at, quite often awoken by the little bleeders

Was that at the maximum or the minumum security facility you resided?

How did you know, it was maximum security, couldn't even take my floppies in, and any PC magazines I got sent me with disks on they were removed, examined and handed to me on the way out with instructions not to bring them back in.

Fukkin paranoid beaks, more jobsworth than security guards or traffic wardens.

chalice
05-19-2008, 10:20 PM
I await Geezer's response. He's been thinking hard all day.

Stand back, now.

Chances are , he'll say i'm dumb, or stupid, or ignorant. Or if we're really lucky, he'll post some shite pic which has become redundant years ago on the interwebs. He can't be held responsible for this because he's stupid and in a hurry to death.

Rhetorical question for the win.

If your death was assured, would you spend your valuable, profound, last days arguing with people you've never met, on the internet?

SgtMajor
05-19-2008, 10:37 PM

If your death was assured, would you spend your valuable, profound, last days arguing with people you've never met, on the internet?

Resounding yes for a win, win. Who wouldn't like?

Old Geezer
05-19-2008, 10:45 PM

Stand back, now.

Chances are , he'll say i'm dumb, or stupid, or ignorant. Or if we're really lucky, he'll post some shite pic which has become redundant years ago on the interwebs. He can't be held responsible for this because he's stupid and in a hurry to death.

What makes you come to the conclusion that I am near death? I am still going strong. Ride my bicycle 5 miles a day.You don't know who you are talking to. I am not your typical 78 year old. So there shit face.

Old Geezer
05-19-2008, 10:50 PM

That bastard should be hung by the balls and given a razor blade to cut himself loose.

chalice
05-19-2008, 10:51 PM

Stand back, now.

What makes you come to the conclusion that I am near death? I am still going strong. Ride my bicycle 5 miles a day.You don't know who you are talking to. I am not your typical 78 year old. So there shit face.

Actually, you're right, Geezer.

You've proven to me that you're actually a pretty nice guy.

Profound apologies for all that nonsense before. What was I thinking?

I'm embarrassed now. Again, sorry about that.

Old Geezer
05-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Do you really want to

BURY THE HATCHET?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/biker/hatchet.jpg

chalice
05-19-2008, 11:02 PM
No.

Don't be silly.

J-dye
05-20-2008, 02:50 PM

That bastard should be hung by the balls and given a razor blade to cut himself loose.

:lol:

jigsaw ? :dabs:

Evil_Monkey
05-21-2008, 01:12 AM
psp! = love/sex

(+.[___]·:·)