PDA

View Full Version : Need SCT

DeNeDe17
05-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Hello everybody ..
I would like an invite on SCT if someone is kind enough.
I need to have access to small Pretime and fast+
I am an uploader on a site and i need a place with fast Pretime so i can uload the stuff as soon as they are released
I WILL not cheat or other forbidden stuff
I CAN and I WILL keep a pozitive ratio
I WILL NOT do leech&run
http://www.speedtest.net/result/272599497.png (http://www.speedtest.net)
please don't reply here just to do something or to insult me
who can help me please pm me

Aliyans
05-17-2008, 04:46 PM
good luck.. if u have seedbox.. probably if feeling see ur request u r lucky

DeNeDe17
05-17-2008, 05:00 PM
i hope he will

munaaf
05-17-2008, 05:16 PM
lemem get this right u want to get it to leech stuff and then upload it on another site? wth

DeNeDe17
05-17-2008, 05:23 PM
well what should i do if i don't have scene-ftp access !?
the whole world does it this way ...

Horatiu
05-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Don't bother people, this guy already had an account and got disabled.

<bla bla>
I am an uploader on a site and i need a place with fast Pretime so i can uload the stuff as soon as they are released
<whatever.>

Second general rule from the tracker states:
"Do NOT upload our torrents to other trackers! Stealing torrents will result in your account being DISABLED. (See the FAQ for details.)"

DeNeDe17
05-17-2008, 05:45 PM
tehnically the releases aren't there's ..
they belong to the release groups

Cabalo
05-17-2008, 05:49 PM

<bla bla>
<whatever.>

"Do NOT upload our torrents to other trackers! Stealing torrents will result in your account being DISABLED. (See the FAQ for details.)"

no way u are gonna get invited. no freakin' way.

BEGINER
05-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Yeah but if something wrote on RULES page,it means that you need to respect that RULES...
And you are very risky to be invited,your acounts dissaper with some miracles:rolleyes:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitme-tv-request-proofs-seedbox-pics-added-294174

DeNeDe17
05-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Yeah but if something wrote on RULES page,it means that you need to respect that RULES...
And you are very risky to be invited,your acounts dissaper with some miracles:rolleyes:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitme-tv-request-proofs-seedbox-pics-added-294174

my accounts !?
L0L
it wasn't my fault
on SCT i was invited from this forum the FST community and they said that i was invited from a hyjacked account and on bitmetv because they thought i was cheating and i don't do such thing
i was uploading with 3MB and they all got paranoic(i've posted a picture in a thread on this forum but the thread was deleted i think)

munaaf
05-17-2008, 06:06 PM

the rule doesnt say the releases it says the torrents, therefore it is thiers becasue scene doesnt release in torrents. Anyways I jus cant believe that you made this and want to use it to upload to another site, if u want it want it for the pre, community speed etc not that :pinch:

DeNeDe17
05-17-2008, 06:12 PM
i want it for that too ..
pretime is great there speed as well and the community :w00t:

HDR
05-17-2008, 06:16 PM
If you like it so much why did you got disabled?

And this is your third Request thread in one week, can't you just bump the first one?:dabs:

i want it for that too ..
pretime is great there speed as well and the community :w00t:

DeNeDe17
05-17-2008, 06:19 PM
just forgot to do that :(

dunson
05-17-2008, 07:36 PM
That line in the rules is in regards to the actual .torrent file with SCT announce. All trackers have that rule and it means the .torrent, not the data that you download. Having clarified that, I don't think you have a snowball-in-hell's chance.

DeNeDe17
05-17-2008, 10:10 PM
bump

BEGINER
05-17-2008, 10:31 PM

my accounts !?
L0L
it wasn't my fault
on SCT i was invited from this forum the FST community and they said that i was invited from a hyjacked account and on bitmetv because they thought i was cheating and i don't do such thing
i was uploading with 3MB and they all got paranoic(i've posted a picture in a thread on this forum but the thread was deleted i think)Yeah,yeah,yeah,i supose that your acount was disabled because santa claus was cheat instead of you...And you invite on ScT with hacked account???How all of that happend to you???How much members from here got that mesage???
Mate i got give you one credit,you laugh me prety good

SceneLOL
05-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Forget it DeNeDe17 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/denede17-199575).

Your request sucks.

DeNeDe17
05-18-2008, 06:47 AM
my accounts !?
L0L
it wasn't my fault
i was uploading with 3MB and they all got paranoic(i've posted a picture in a thread on this forum but the thread was deleted i think)Yeah,yeah,yeah,i supose that your acount was disabled because santa claus was cheat instead of you...And you invite on ScT with hacked account???How all of that happend to you???How much members from here got that mesage???
Mate i got give you one credit,you laugh me prety good

If u don't believe me u can go on ScT irc and asked them ..
if u don't have any bussines here don't post to have more posts

wevotedno
05-18-2008, 07:00 AM
hope u get there.

DeNeDe17
05-18-2008, 07:40 AM
i hope too

HDR
05-18-2008, 11:47 AM
You have not answered my question.

Because the account which invite you was hacked? Give a better reason or explain it better.

GILE
05-18-2008, 01:00 PM

Because the account which invite you was hacked? Give a better reason or explain it better.
Mate how you dont see that this guy is heavy bullshi**er

DeNeDe17
05-18-2008, 01:20 PM

this is the reason that they gave me

DeNeDe17
05-20-2008, 12:59 PM
bumpx2

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 07:58 AM
bump

M3nn0
05-28-2008, 08:43 AM

<bla bla>
<whatever.>

true...

amade
05-28-2008, 08:51 AM
Do you really believe you might get invited to ScT with all your (somewhat rude and unclear) answers?

DeNeDe17
05-28-2008, 08:54 AM
lol it's not unclear ..
if u want more answers u can go on SCT irc chan and ask about my account
i don't think the guys from the staff will lie about this thing

Cabalo
05-30-2008, 02:46 AM
lol it's not unclear ..
if u want more answers u can go on SCT irc chan and ask about my account
i don't think the guys from the staff will lie about this thing

why would one bother to do such a thing? you've been there before, u had your chance, and you didn't get your original invite from a friend. tough luck.

Nemrod
05-30-2008, 03:05 AM
DeNeDe17, I have absolutely nothing against you, but you have killed any chance to get an invite to ScT, at least from anybody that does not want to lose his account there, and perhaps to other top sites as well.
Look what happened (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-sct-disabled-297641) recently to an outstanding member in many of the best sites, Dunson, he was disabled in ScT just for upload their releases to another tracker.
So, your request begins with an official statement from you telling that you want ScT for do something thatīs penalized with instantly ban.

Our opinions about if itīs a fair rule or not are irrelevant, they donīt allow that and... end of the game.