PDA

View Full Version : we all want sct invite but who can get one

master88
05-17-2008, 05:51 PM
lets just talk..
i have tried to find sct giveway and even asking for deal but no way..

so to all people who are interested to have sct invite and those who have accounts

lets talk about that tracker
and what makes getting an invite in a tracker justed worked from 2years
so hard
u could see alot of requests everyday for that tracker that i would also to be one of his members..

whats about the contents

and whates the best alternatives

i would appreciate anyone who would share us his opinion

and thanks for all the members that would post..

Aerozin
05-17-2008, 06:00 PM
its hard to get invited becouse invites need to be buyed , and its even harder to find someone that will pay to invite some ppl that he never seen in his life

Simulador
05-17-2008, 06:06 PM
if someone wants to pay their way in i offer my acc to donate,i did it with a guy in a forum it turned out all right

as Aerozin said it's harder cause let's see...if you pm someone asking for ScL for example...and they're able to request their one invite per week and they dont know who to invite,maybe the guy invites you cause he doesnt lose anything,with ScT it's 20 euros come on guys...nobody will give u 20 euros just cause you said it's your dream...

Itachi
05-17-2008, 06:09 PM
edited

maverick_andy
05-17-2008, 06:13 PM
dunno abt all these stuffz but i can say its
Luck[90%]+Hardwork[10%] to get into ScT without donating.
And Also FST is HOPE where its possible to get into any sites.
In my view FST,SCT and FSC are become part of my life:). I repect their Rules and I follow them proudly because they meant for us.

m0nEy
05-17-2008, 06:15 PM
Well as Simulador said nobody who paid 20 euros will invite someone so says his dream is ScT. Also ScT has best pretimes , great content, lots of seeders , great speed etc etc .
Alternative to ScT is TL for it's content and speed ( huge ammount of seeders) and RevTT who has good content, good speed , lots of leechers/ seeders and has a great request section and because of this you can find a lot of rare stuff.
As a conclusion ScT is worth the 20 euros you pay for it's great features.And if you don't think that you should pay or donate, just use TL and RevTT for the moment.
Also you should know that most of the ScT users have seedbox or great connections :) hope I helped ;)

Simulador
05-17-2008, 06:20 PM
yeah,ScT is worth those 20 euros

master88
05-17-2008, 06:27 PM
i am just curious
what the rare stuff u could only find at sct and not on tl or revtt
or it is just about mor of the speed ..

Simulador
05-17-2008, 06:35 PM
It's a 0 day tracker so you dont expect to find something that you dont find somewhere else,but ScT has almost twice the torrents of TL and RevTT so clearly they have more stuff

m0nEy
05-17-2008, 06:39 PM
also they have nice packs and freelech on them :) TL and RevTT don't

Cabalo
05-17-2008, 06:39 PM
everyone can get invited to ScT in 20 minutes, let's face it.
Just it will never be for free. So stop wasting everyone's time those that say that want "SCT for free". It just won't happen.

No money, no clown.

nixonsparanoia
05-17-2008, 06:47 PM
there are 30k invites amongst the 18k members.:w00t: so the problem isn't that the members don't want to buy an invite for you, it's that the people with invites don't hand them out like candy. it takes more than, "this my dream tracker", or some other gibberish. if you want to get into sct you need to befriend someone who is in; not just search for giveaways and beg. make yourself more than a screenshot. and the rare content people talk about are the tv, xvid,and dvdr packs.

Simulador
it can happen, i gave an invite away in another forum...cause the guy who donated in my acc to get the invite was very kind and donated 30 euros so i could keep one invite :)

C-mos
Just it will never be for free. So stop wasting everyone's time those that say that want "SCT for free". It just won't happen.

No money, no clown.

+1

BReal13
05-17-2008, 06:51 PM

No money, no clown.

I didn't pay one cent for register there and like me there are thousands :unsure:

munaaf
05-17-2008, 07:24 PM
yh not only isit one of the best but the packs are great, there are loads too like one a day sometimes more

No money, no clown.

+1

thats interesting and is true for the majority of people
but i was lucky enough to get for free! :whistling :P and I know just how lucky i am :D (big thanks to inviter u know hu u are!!)

M3nn0
05-17-2008, 09:05 PM
20 bucks for someone u dont even know...

Aerozin
05-17-2008, 09:09 PM

No money, no clown.

I didn't pay one cent for register there and like me there are thousands :unsure:
i get me invite for free too :D

RedRansom
05-17-2008, 09:14 PM

No money, no clown.

+1
+2 Especially if you know the staff

m0nEy
05-17-2008, 09:19 PM
well as Cabalo said you won't get ScT for free, I got it by trade , silly me :)

WarrenBuffet
05-17-2008, 09:34 PM
SCT is worth a lot more than 20 Euro's :)

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/zaa730/lololsct.jpg

colombianino
05-17-2008, 10:17 PM
well, you won't get banned, unless you have the same nickname and you don't know how to handle it.

or you could fill a good member's request.

but yes, most of the times you are likely to let someone know you will transfer/pay/donate for him and you will send yourself an invite.

i have been in sct, and i was dissapointed when i saw the "donate 20euros and get 1 invites". but yah, they got the speed of light and the best pretimes, but selling invites is not that good.

they should encourage people to be worthy of an invite, and make it request-only. it could change a few things...