PDA

View Full Version : Where can I download Lost, the TV series?

nioin3k
05-17-2008, 08:43 PM
Lost on IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/

I recently downloaded the entire third season of Lost in high definition Blu-Ray, and I loved it, but now I'm having trouble finding the first season in high definition.

It's easy to find 8gb files for the entire season, but I'm looking for the high quality stuff like what I downloaded, which is about 50 gb.

If anyone knows of a website that has what I'm looking for, please let me know!

Thank you!

Mr. Mulder
05-17-2008, 08:48 PM
in my pants.

nioin3k
05-17-2008, 11:27 PM
I tried looking in your pants, but all I found was a tiny penis.

Where else can I look?

SgtMajor
05-18-2008, 01:00 AM
I do believe you are actually seriousarse in your quest.

tesco
05-18-2008, 01:27 AM
I could be wrong but I don't think the original lost series or the second season was ever aired in HD...

IdolEyes787
05-18-2008, 01:31 AM
I heard that Disney was going to release it on Blu-ray a couple of years ago but it's nowhere to be found.Seems like only season 3 is available in that format.
I'd also suggest posting in the movie section nioin3k you're more likely to get help there.

nioin3k
05-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Thank you guys for your posts.

I started downloading Season 1 in 720p, which is lower quality then I wanted, but I suppose it'll do.

chalice
05-18-2008, 07:30 PM
Fucking right it will do.

I've watched every ep in xvid and it still rawks the sawks right off.

Get over it, you quality nazi and enjoy the show for the genius that it is.

RedRansom
05-18-2008, 07:34 PM
I will said :lol: but you already know Bitmetv good luck :) cuz ı heard someone looking for this tracker 2 years

JPaul
05-18-2008, 07:41 PM
I will said :lol: but you already know Bitmetv good luck :) cuz ı heard someone looking for this tracker 2 years

I hope that's a joke.

You Swedes are mental.

In other news I hear Larsson is coming out of international retirement.

Alien5
05-18-2008, 07:59 PM
someone looking for this tracker 2 years has 0 freinds.

WarrenBuffet
05-18-2008, 08:45 PM

Then why don't u ever watch movie cams?

JPaul
05-18-2008, 08:48 PM
·:·);2831149']

You think you just made a good point, don't you.

You didn't, you made yourself look like an arse.

Congratulations.

chalice
05-18-2008, 08:49 PM

Who the fuck says I don't?

I will if I want to see the film bad enough. Depends on what it is, like.

Zaa, once again you display yourself as an idiot.

Skiz
05-18-2008, 09:01 PM

I started downloading Season 1 in 720p, which is lower quality then I wanted, but I suppose it'll do.

What will you be watching it on?

chalice
05-18-2008, 09:03 PM

His sofa, I would imagine, Skiz.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 09:04 PM
:drummer:

JPaul
05-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Maybe he'll watch it on the tv in his pants.

Skiz
05-18-2008, 09:05 PM
:pinch:

Alien5
05-18-2008, 09:20 PM

why would he watch a cam of lost anyway? :blink: :blink: :blink:

nioin3k
05-18-2008, 10:49 PM

19 inch LCD, pathetic, I know.

Perhaps I'll burn it and watch it on my 42 inch plasma.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 10:58 PM

Or you could stop worrying about the size of your penis and just enjoy the series.

Like Chalice suggested.

nioin3k
05-18-2008, 11:02 PM

Or you could stop worrying about the size of your penis and just enjoy the series.

Like Chalice suggested.

The whole point of having it in high quality is to enjoy the series more.

I loved season 3, especially because of the quality, and I plan on watching the entire series with the best quality I can find.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 11:11 PM

Like Chalice suggested.

The whole point of having it in high quality is to enjoy the series more.

I loved season 3, especially because of the quality, and I plan on watching the entire series with the best quality I can find.

Indeed, now that you've watched series 3 you wouldn't want to spoil series 1 and 2 by only having decent quality video.

It's not like you needed to understand the first forty odd episodes to really understand the twenty odd you've watched.

So long as the the picture quality is up there you're quids in.

Skiz
05-18-2008, 11:12 PM

I'm not sure why you feel a 19" LCD monitor is pathetic. Perhaps you're a spoiled brat er something else. :dry:

Anyhow, your 19" monitor will not display anything more than 720 anyhow, so not sure why you're looking for "better" quality.

nioin3k
05-18-2008, 11:26 PM

I'm not sure why you feel a 19" LCD monitor is pathetic. Perhaps you're a spoiled brat er something else. :dry:

Anyhow, your 19" monitor will not display anything more than 720 anyhow, so not sure why you're looking for "better" quality.

15 hours of Lost on a 19" monitor isn't as fun as watching it on a 42 inch.

As for 720p, my TV is 1080p, so I'd like to have it for that, I can plug my computer in as HDMI.

nioin3k
05-18-2008, 11:27 PM
Oh and the reason I watched S3 first was because it was a free download on Bit-HDTV. I decided that I wanted to watch more, so now I'm starting at the beginning.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Oh and the reason I watched S3 first was because it was a free download on Bit-HDTV. I decided that I wanted to watch more, so now I'm starting at the beginning.

Good luck with that.

chalice
05-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Good job you didn't get any spoilers with season 3, like.

King of the Mongs Award 2008.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 11:32 PM

:glag::earl:

What's the chances of that well.

chalice
05-18-2008, 11:54 PM

What's the chances of that well.

Given the nature of the show, mate and taking into account that it's all 'linear' and I use 'linear' in its' simplest sense, very fucking slim, would be the answer to that.

JPaul
05-18-2008, 11:59 PM
So watching series 3 then going back to the start of series 1 is a bad plan in your view.

Badder than worrying about the image quality.

I think you may be a Lost nazi.

chalice
05-19-2008, 12:04 AM
Watching season 3 and going back to the other 2 previous seasons is completely mental and huge waste of suspense.

JP, all this idiocy aside, I urge you, with all that I am, to watch this program.

You know I wouldn't say this if I didn't think you would absolutely love it. It is beyond good.

It is the pinnacle of drama and suspense. I could go on...

nioin3k
05-19-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm going to watch season 1 and 2, and I'm going to love it, despite what you say.

So take that!

SgtMajor
05-19-2008, 12:15 AM
Ouch, that hurt, I could feel it from here.

chalice
05-19-2008, 12:18 AM
Yeah but you'll still be a fucking idiot who didn't watch the show sequentially.

You'll realise that, once you've seen the first two seasons. So don't come crying to me.

'You were right', chalice, you'll say.

'Fuck you, I told you so, you fucking idiot' will be my reply.

nioin3k
05-19-2008, 12:32 AM
Yeah but you'll still be a fucking idiot who didn't watch the show sequentially.

You'll realise that, once you've seen the first two seasons. So don't come crying to me.

'You were right', chalice, you'll say.

'Fuck you, I told you so, you fucking idiot' will be my reply.

Take a chill-pill mate.

JPaul
05-19-2008, 10:23 AM
When oh when will Americans get an irony gene. There must be some procedure we can use.

It's all very well getting the English out of Ireland but who is going to help this saddest of groups.

JPaul
05-19-2008, 10:25 AM
Watching season 3 and going back to the other 2 previous seasons is completely mental and huge waste of suspense.

JP, all this idiocy aside, I urge you, with all that I am, to watch this program.

You know I wouldn't say this if I didn't think you would absolutely love it. It is beyond good.

Please go on, you have me intrigued.

Disme
05-19-2008, 11:04 AM

I couldn't have said it better...so I won't.

I don't completely agree with you ... Ok ... it has it's moments but in general I can't say it is that good. First season was great, intriguing and original. But there were a ton of questions that never got answered, instead more and more questions and riddles popped up without a decent answer.

When I read the writers had 'lost' the story-line some time ago I wasn't surprised. I do find that the latest episodes have become better and I still hope I won't get disappointed and get all the answers all of the viewers are waiting for since several years.

JPaul
05-19-2008, 11:22 AM
Why do you need all of the answers explained to you.

Disme
05-19-2008, 11:28 AM
I don't need all the answers explained to me but only getting more questions all the time doesn't give me a satisfied feeling and starts to get annoying after 3 years.

Life's allready full of unsolved questions ... I'd like to see some answered when watching TV.

IdolEyes787
05-19-2008, 11:34 AM
What if the answers aren't the ones you're looking for?
Is the entire series shit then?

Disme
05-19-2008, 11:41 AM
Nope ... but the least I expect is to get an answer ... instead of just a bunch more (unanswered) questions.

I get the impression they think the average attention span of the Lost-audience is about as long as a grown-up rabbit, and they just forget what happened in the previous episode(s), so there's no need to solve the questions posed in earlier shows.

Barbarossa
05-19-2008, 11:45 AM
You should download some series' of University Challenge. Every question on that gets answered almost immediately :yes:

chalice
05-19-2008, 11:52 AM
Where to begin?

Lost is a revolution in televisual storytelling. I'll get the 'answers' out of the way first. The viewer is constantly barraged by a series of key mystery elements which fuel the intrigue and drive the plot inexorably forwards. Think of those Russian dolls within dolls of even a fractal pattern widening outwards to reveal the enormity of the narrative. If you're looking for glib, self-contained popcornesque pish, then go watch Prison Break. The very core of Lost is the tantalus of not knowing what's coming next. To produce the argument that we're not getting any answers (which is simply not true, btw) is to completely miss the artistic ethos of the show. All the answers will come. Of this I am certain and to give them to us now would render the rest of the story redundant when the show strives from strength to strength.

More to follow.

JPaul
05-19-2008, 11:57 AM
So it's a kind of modern Mork and Mindy.

IdolEyes787
05-19-2008, 11:58 AM
You should download some series' of University Challenge. Every question on that gets answered almost immediately :yes:

:lol:
I've watched Lost since the being and I do agree that at one point(2nd season) it was evident that they had no idea where they wanted to take the series.The producers admit it themselves.So the did an unheard of thing for TV they requested that the network agree to setting an end date.
That allowed the writers to start approaching it more like a novel or movie where they aren't just filling time but rather working towards a definite ending.
Everything(mostly)has a point.You just have to look hard enough to find it.

chalice
05-19-2008, 12:24 PM
Lost is a Tour De Force in experimental split-structure narrative. In this it is completely unique. It is told from multiple POV's and we perceive the action from a first-person perspective. We learn as the characters learn. On-island events are smash-cut with character flash-backs (well, up until the end of Season 3 anyway). These flash-backs widen the arc of the story to interconnect each disparate character in a cross-hatch style never before attempted in television. Each episode is laden with literary/filmic references which, while pertaining to that episode's theme, also provide a rich treasure trove for movie/literature geeks like myself. To take just 'The Numbers' as one example, they reoccur in the most inventive, mind-bogglingly latent ways. One is constantly on the look-out in the background for new, subtle employment of them. They are based on an actual exercise in mathematics dubbed The Valenzetti Equasion which produces a mathematical formula for the end of the world.

Yes, loads more to follow.

Disme
05-19-2008, 12:35 PM
Where to begin?

The viewer is constantly barraged by a series of key mystery elements which fuel the intrigue and drive the plot inexorably forwards. Think of those Russian dolls within dolls of even a fractal pattern widening outwards to reveal the enormity of the narrative.
The very core of Lost is the tantalus of not knowing what's coming next. To produce the argument that we're not getting any answers (which is simply not true, btw) is to completely miss the artistic ethos of the show.

First of all you make it sound as if this is some kind of highly intellectual show and I seem to be the one that's just not getting it.
I'm sorry but Lost is meant to be popcornesque entertainment, or at least it was intended to be. Maybe you feel different about that but i think that is something you personally feel, and doesn't need to be so.

But apart from the fact that it migh or might not be intellectual, I am indeed referring to the fact that at some point in the series the writers didn't have a clue why, what, where, why it all was happening.
Now maybe most of the viewers didn't notice that but I did (long before the writers officially admitted they didn't have a clue anymore).

Indeed there are some answers that are given, but the amount of new mysteries that pop-up was imho very frustrating at some point.
For example in the first series there was a polar bear on the island, we are now at season 4 and there has not been any answer to that question up till now. And this is just one example, but there are a lot more...

At a certain point a guy with a patch on one eye appears in the series, he dies when crossing the fence and a few episodes later he pops back up and kills Charlie without any explanation how that is possible. I'm sorry but I don't like that kind of twists in a story.

All the answers will come. Of this I am certain and to give them to us now would render the rest of the story redundant when the show strives from strength to strength.

I hope you are right but I don't think you are in a position to guarantee that fact, or you must be some guy that can put pressure on the writers/producers .

More to follow.

Looking forward to it.

Disme
05-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Lost is a Tour De Force in experimental split-structure narrative. In this it is completely unique. It is told from multiple POV's and we perceive the action from a first-person perspective. We learn as the characters learn. On-island events are smash-cut with character flash-backs (well, up until the end of Season 3 anyway). These flash-backs widen the arc of the story to interconnect each disparate character in a cross-hatch style never before attempted in television. Each episode is laden with literary/filmic references which, while pertaining to that episode's theme, also provide a rich treasure trove for movie/literature geeks like myself. To take just 'The Numbers' as one example, they reoccur in the most inventive, mind-bogglingly latent ways. One is constantly on the look-out in the background for new, subtle employment of them. They are based on an actual exercise in mathematics dubbed The Valenzetti Equasion which produces a mathematical formula for the end of the world.

I agree with you if you say there are various very clever aspects to the series, but it has to lead somewhere and remain believable.

By that I mean it can be an incredible series with genius turns and twists and references but it has to lead somewhere and on a certain point in the series I begun to doubt seriously if anybody still knew where all of it would end or why certain things happened.

I feel it wasn't on purpose that various things that happened weren't explained later and will probably not be explained ever. Because they were written from a particular point of view the writers had at some point in the series, but what was later abandonned to choose for another direction.

I agree that this series could be the best by far, but that will only happen if the writers come up with some genious story that explains everything that has been happening.

If they won't do that you can say/believe all you want but than you have been watching a shitty show imho, full of random twists and turns that aren't based on a coherent sory and than you have a very weak plot-line.

chalice
05-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Disme, before I respond to your post, can you not edit it to at least spoiler tag the spoilers.

I'm trying to convince JP to watch the bloody thing and I don't want it spoiled for him.

You'll notice I've stayed away from any obvious spoilers.

Proper Bo
05-19-2008, 12:51 PM
Hoi JP, there's a plane crash.

Proper Bo
05-19-2008, 12:52 PM
spoiler above.

IdolEyes787
05-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Chalice Lost may be unique for television but J.J. Abrams got the split narrative idea from watching Rashomon.
And Disme the whole concept behind Lost is all about the not being Locked in time(both figuratively and literally).Hence anything is possible.

Disme
05-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Disme, before I respond to your post, can you not edit it to at least spoiler tag the spoilers.

I'm trying to convince JP to watch the bloody thing and I don't want it spoiled for him.

You'll notice I've stayed away from any obvious spoilers.

Done ... and my sincere apologies for this ... got a little carried away I guess and wasn't thinking 'straight'.

Barbarossa
05-19-2008, 01:04 PM
Disme, your questions answered below.

For example in the first series there was a polar bear on the island, we are now at season 4 and there has not been any answer to that question up till now. And this is just one example, but there are a lot more...

Well, presumably they escaped from the Dharma bear testing station where the Others imprisoned Kate and Sawyer at the beginning of Series 3. When Sawyer worked out how to get a fish biscuit, one of the Others said "The bears did it quicker than that"

At a certain point a guy with a patch on one eye appears in the series, he dies when crossing the fence and a few episodes later he pops back up and kills Charlie without any explanation how that is possible. I'm sorry but I don't like that kind of twists in a story.

I just assumed he wasn't actually killed by the sonic fence thing, just rendered unconscious. Anyway, the "island" has the ability to bring people back. For example Locke was brought back to life near the end of Series 3

IdolEyes787
05-19-2008, 01:16 PM

I agree with you if you say there are various very clever aspects to the series, but it has to lead somewhere and remain believable.

By that I mean it can be an incredible series with genius turns and twists and references but it has to lead somewhere and on a certain point in the series I begun to doubt seriously if anybody still knew where all of it would end or why certain things happened.

I feel it wasn't on purpose that various things that happened weren't explained later and will probably not be explained ever. Because they were written from a particular point of view the writers had at some point in the series, but what was later abandonned to choose for another direction.

I agree that this series could be the best by far, but that will only happen if the writers come up with some genious story that explains everything that has been happening.

If they won't do that you can say/believe all you want but than you have been watching a shitty show imho, full of random twists and turns that aren't based on a coherent sory and than you have a very weak plot-line.

Maybe if you watched it in HD?:naughty:
Still doesn't explain Richard Alpert though.:(

JPaul
05-19-2008, 01:22 PM
... at some point in the series the writers didn't have a clue why, what, where, why it all was happening.

Particularly why.

JPaul
05-19-2008, 01:25 PM

Maybe if you watched it in HD?:naughty:

That's probly it.

Alien5
05-19-2008, 01:27 PM
why, what, where, why, what, where, why, what, where, why, what, where, why...thats the whole storyline of lost.

chalice
05-19-2008, 01:32 PM
First of all you make it sound as if this is some kind of highly intellectual show and I seem to be the one that's just not getting it.
I'm sorry but Lost is meant to be popcornesque entertainment, or at least it was intended to be. Maybe you feel different about that but i think that is something you personally feel, and doesn't need to be so.

But apart from the fact that it migh or might not be intellectual, I am indeed referring to the fact that at some point in the series the writers didn't have a clue why, what, where, why it all was happening.
Now maybe most of the viewers didn't notice that but I did (long before the writers officially admitted they didn't have a clue anymore).

Indeed there are some answers that are given, but the amount of new mysteries that pop-up was imho very frustrating at some point.

All the answers will come. Of this I am certain and to give them to us now would render the rest of the story redundant when the show strives from strength to strength.

I hope you are right but I don't think you are in a position to guarantee that fact, or you must be some guy that can put pressure on the writers/producers .

More to follow.

Looking forward to it.

Nobody said you were stupid, mate. I'm quite sure you're intellectually equipped to view the show on whichever level you chose to watch it. Popcorn and highbrow drama are not mutually exclusive. I think Lost has proven this. Just to browse some of the speculative forums scattered around the interweb is testament to the density involved with the show.

The show has encountered some practicality issues, no doubt but given the nature of TV, these, I think were unavoidable.

By this I'm more referring to the direction/obligations of some of the cast. Mr Eko was originally conceived to have much larger role to play in the overall narrative but the actor (I won't even attempt to spell his name) answered to the call of Hollywood so a lot of script-shuffling just had to happen. The same is true with Rousseau. She simply asked to be written out. Depriving us of our much anticipated and promised flash-back. that, I'll admit pisses me off no end.

As Barbs has said, if you look hard enough you'll get the answers to a lot of questions. Granted, blink and you'll miss them but they're there nonetheless.

It has been heavily suggested that the Polar Bear was part of DHARMA experimentation centre called The Hydra where Kate, Jack and Sawyer are held during the first half of season 3.

When Mickael seemingly returns from the dead in The Man Behind The Curtain, Ben says 'I thought you were dead' to which he replies, 'Fortunately the fence was not set to a lethal level'

As far as getting the questions answered appropriately and putting pressure on the writers is concerned, I don't need to. I've got about 5 million Lost geeks on the internet to do that for me. The writers are very receptive to the fans. More so than any show I've ever seen. They know that unless they satisfy the audience, they'll have a fucking nerd-quake on their hands. They'll have to take their families into hiding if they don't deliver. We'll have this conversation again in 2010 and we'll be in a better position to argue about it.

JPaul
05-19-2008, 01:50 PM
I'll make sure I'm here at the back of eight to see how it pans out.

I'm swithering between Chalice's "it's genious" position and the equally compelling Disme's "load of shite" stance.

chalice
05-19-2008, 02:00 PM
I'll make sure I'm here at the back of eight to see how it pans out.

I'm swithering between Chalice's "it's genious" position and the equally compelling Disme's "load of shite" stance.

Fuck sake, just watch it.

JPaul
05-19-2008, 02:13 PM
I've got dishes to do before Mrs JP gets in. Too much time fannying about with you on the internebs today.

Thank fuck I went for a haircut (No 4) or I'd be in real trouble.

Disme
05-19-2008, 03:46 PM

Although I like your description of our discussion I don't think it's a complete 'load of shite'. It's actually quite good but it also needs a terrible end to make it worth while watching for all those years.

It's like Chalice said...just watch it and than you can discuss it with us.

JPaul
05-19-2008, 04:23 PM
I was just distilling the discussion to it's essential element.

I'll get back to you for the discussion when I've watched 60 hours of television.

Alien5
05-19-2008, 04:28 PM
@challice: when you've got 5 mins spare, please make a DVD for me, "the best of lost"

cut out all the hours n hours n hours of pointless crap just leave the important facts of the whole 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th series so far k'thnx.

Barbarossa
05-19-2008, 04:32 PM
I'd be interested in watching an edited version without all the flashbacks, tbh :sacrilege:

chalice
05-19-2008, 04:45 PM
For all you Attention Span Deficit Disorderlys, here's the abridged version.

All You Need To Know About Lost In 4.24 minutes.

For those who actually want to watch the show from the start, I'd give this vid a wide berth If I were you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpc60JyAnl4

Alien5
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
For all you Attention Span Deficit Disorderlys, here's the abridged version.

All You Need To Know About Lost In 4.24 minutes.

For those who actually want to watch the show from the start, I'd give this vid a wide berth If I were you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpc60JyAnl4

thanks, no wait there, you say lost is all that.

but you can put all the best bits into 4.24 minutes? something's not right. :no:

Disme
05-19-2008, 04:57 PM
but you can put all the best bits into 4.24 minutes? something's not right. :no:

I think you're lost already!!!

chalice
05-19-2008, 04:57 PM
I didn't say it was the best bits, Allen.

It's for people like you who can't sit still for 40 minutes at a time without chucking an epileptic fit.

IdolEyes787
05-19-2008, 06:04 PM
The best bits of Losthttp://img18.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-12269/loc343/85128_el6_122_343lo.jpg

chalice
05-19-2008, 06:10 PM
The best bits of Losthttp://img18.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-12269/loc343/85128_el6_122_343lo.jpg

You're totally getting the swing of things these days.

Kudos all over the place to you.

Sextent
05-19-2008, 06:43 PM
I agree with the Irish Lad.

chalice
05-20-2008, 12:12 AM
I agree with the Irish Lad.

Then watch it.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2008, 11:12 PM
I was really looking forward to the season finale but I'm afraid that it left me a bit underwhelmed.

chalice
05-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Underwhelmed like a fox.

Something Else
05-31-2008, 12:42 PM
I watched the first episode of Season 1.
It had invisible dinosaurs crushing trees and cheesy merkin accents.
I never watched it again. True story.

Some of my cleverest friends swear by it's genius. Maybe i'll try again one day. Maybe if the merkin accent didn't annoy me so. :dabs:

Mr. Mulder
05-31-2008, 12:48 PM
lost is teh fucking rocka.

that season finale was messed up!1 it was orsum. i drank 3 whole beers while watching it which just made it even more orsum.

JPaul
05-31-2008, 07:13 PM
I watched the first episode of Season 1.
It had invisible dinosaurs crushing trees and cheesy merkin accents.
I never watched it again. True story.

Some of my cleverest friends swear by it's genius. Maybe i'll try again one day. Maybe if the merkin accent didn't annoy me so. :dabs:

I sometimes think you might be me.

Then I get really scared.

Proper Bo
05-31-2008, 07:25 PM
I nevar saw the first episode, true story.

chalice
05-31-2008, 09:48 PM
Nothing to argue about here.

Move along.

Lost rawks.

Comprehensive truth.

enoughfakefiles
06-01-2008, 01:13 PM
I knew is was John Locke in the coffin.

*Spoiler above*

IdolEyes787
06-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Supposition- those pesky philosophers.John Locke is Jeremy Bentham
Part of the reason for the present day conflict between Jack and Kate

The Flying Cow
06-01-2008, 02:11 PM
So which seasons are worth watching then?

Seasons 1 and 2, like?

Or is 3/4 watchable without having to suspend your disbelief x1000?

Barbarossa
06-03-2008, 10:46 AM
Watch them all in the order you're meant to watch them in, you silly cock :blink:

Disme
06-03-2008, 11:17 AM
In spite of my 'criticisme' on one part of the show where I got annoyed, I have to say that with this season I finally had the impression Lost is back on track.

Season finale was indeed terrific and the look inside the coffin was a perfect cliffhanger.

I hope it continues like this, now that the writers are back on track and know where the story is going ...

Disme
06-03-2008, 11:19 AM
So which seasons are worth watching then?

I heard season 5 is THE best ... prolly should start with that.
You can download it on the special private part of TPB, which is known for it's blazing speeds.:whistling

IdolEyes787
06-03-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm waiting for season 6.