PDA

View Full Version : {req) Its Invite

MAX011
05-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Hello Fst Members ,

Iam Really Would Like To Join To Its . For Me It's My Dream If I Try To Write The Reasons Whice I Have To Join To This Great Tracker I Will Write Not Less Than Weaks But I Will Try Explain In A Few Words.............

First : I Belive In This Inteleget System Without Ratio System This Is Really So Amaizing And Very Smart Action From The Staff

2nd : I Heared About Its Fourms It's So Nice And Funny Espicially In Games Fourm I Wish To Share In This Fourm And The Others Fourms .

3rd : The Packs Is The Most Thing I Ever Like And Its Is Faumos By Packs ..

I Have More Than 100 Reason To Dream To Join Into This Tracker But I Don't Like To Be Boaring So That I Will Write More .

So I Wish My Self Luck And I Would Like Everyone Read This To Wish Me Luck Too . Plsu I Wish Someone To Help Me .

Sorry I Have 1 Privet Reason I Can't Write Here But I Can Say It In A Pm .

Thanks And Good Luck For Me Anf For Everyone Else

MAX011
05-19-2008, 04:01 PM
i can't belive it . not even 1 post :( . i thought that iam active member here and i help many users . but i still got the hope so that i say pumb

MegLeetch
05-19-2008, 04:08 PM
i can't belive it . not even 1 post :( . i thought that iam active member here and i help many users . but i still got the hope so that i say pumb

i hope you can get this invite... but i think invites are closed...

Disme
05-19-2008, 04:12 PM

One free 'pumb' from me.

Yeah ... very active ... in the wrong forums maybe ... maybe read some other requests and look at what the its staff says about activity...might shed a light in your 'dark' place.

Where's Benchez when you need 'em :frusty:

munaaf
05-19-2008, 04:19 PM
good luck man i jus dont think ne1 has an invite thats all

Disme
05-19-2008, 04:21 PM

And when are all these losers stop wishing everybody 'good luck' when requesting something, just because they want to increase their post-count.

Jeeez ...

MAX011
05-19-2008, 04:23 PM
thanks friends . but i know somthing that if u have a dream u will not wait time to get it real but u will keep trying . that's what iam doing now (trying )

Disme
05-19-2008, 04:26 PM
thanks friends . but i know somthing that if u have a dream u will not wait time to get it real but u will keep trying . that's what iam doing now (trying )

Your dream ... come on man ... anybody dreaming from its has a screw lose :whistling

Look at my dream ... if you fullfill mine I'll gladly fullfill yours :naughty:

munaaf
05-19-2008, 04:42 PM

And when are all these losers stop wishing everybody 'good luck' when requesting something, just because they want to increase their post-count.

Jeeez ...

or maybe we really do want to say good luck, dont u think that if we wanted to increase post count we wud jus say
+1 or something stupid like that

well then jus think next time u post....

MegLeetch
05-19-2008, 04:48 PM

Jeeez ...

this guy have 44 rep point and never req anything... i think he deserve 1 free invite.... stop be stupid... if you don't like help other's members shut up...

MAX011

try be more active in forum to, my friend.... you only have 91 post's. but don't spam, try help other member...

Disme
05-19-2008, 04:49 PM

Jeeez ...

or maybe we really do want to say good luck, dont u think that if we wanted to increase post count we wud jus say
+1 or something stupid like that

well then jus think next time u post....

That's the problem ... I do think to much before I post ... if I were like others here I'd already have 5000+ posts with 'best wishes'.

Instead of wishing everybody good luck you might think about posting yourself and giving him an invite. And if you don't have one just shut the phuck up.

:fst:

munaaf
05-19-2008, 05:01 PM
^^ ur saying this as if u have an invite and thats y ur posting.
Im not on the site to
a) give him and invite
b) if u read my post i informed him that I didnt think anyone had invites which was confirmed by another user.
c) now YOU read ur last sentance out loud and stick it where the sun dont shine

Disme
05-19-2008, 05:21 PM
c) now YOU read ur last sentance out loud and stick it where the sun dont shine

I'll do that ... you should find yourself a decent BT-tracker with lot's of English grammar and spelling books.

Don't bother to reply anymore ... go and wish another requester 'good luck' or ruine their thread by claiming they gave you their account :whistling

I won't spend anymore time on you and we are polluting this man's thread.

Cya.

MAX011
05-19-2008, 06:04 PM
hey people it's not war or battle here. but anyway thanks . it's just req no need to fight here. if i know that my req will do all that i won't do it . but i still need the hope

munaaf
05-19-2008, 06:13 PM
yeah sorry about that jus he cant think he cn get away with calling users 'losers' here.
it was off topic i apologize to you for kind of hijacking the thread a bit.

MAX011
05-19-2008, 06:25 PM
yeah sorry about that jus he cant think he cn get away with calling users 'losers' here.
it was off topic i apologize to you for kind of hijacking the thread a bit.
u don't have to apologize we are friends. u just wish me luck and thanks for ur help

Nemrod
05-19-2008, 06:30 PM
[offtopic] Why using caps in the whole request text? :huh:

MAX011
05-19-2008, 06:38 PM
[offtopic] Why using caps in the whole request text? :huh:
sorry my mistake . next time i will be more careful . sorry

Giallorosso
05-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Good Luck Mate

But they closed the invite system atm

metanaboll112
05-19-2008, 08:58 PM
u wont get it

ahcorac72
05-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Good luck mate.
I´m also searching, 1 invite.
I hope we both get an invite. :yup:

dunson
05-19-2008, 10:13 PM
I checked you out, but having that many rep points with that low post count hurts your chances. One comment from my friend in your rep makes me certain that you will not be getting an invite, since it is clear how you got those rep points: giving shit to anyone who will give you one.

oprea82
05-19-2008, 10:18 PM
I checked you out, but having that many rep points with that low post count hurts your chances. One comment from my friend in your rep makes me certain that you will not be getting an invite, since it is clear how you got those rep points: giving shit to anyone who will give you one.

Agree with U m8 :naughty:

MAX011
05-19-2008, 10:40 PM
maybe u right but before i give the inv any member say please i need help+thank u + u r soo good + i will give rep and after what he get the inv forget every thing he said
so if i ask about the rep nicely he get soooooo angry why i don't know
and about my post is not high num that's bcoz that i don't spam or jump in every thread . when i feel that my word will make diffrence i will do it but all the post almost the same so my idia don't change anything.

anyway if we have differnt idias dosn't mean some one wrong maybeboth right and maybe both wrong thanks and good luck for all specially me :D

Aerozin
05-19-2008, 10:44 PM
I Have More Than 100 Reason To Dream To Join Into This Tracker
fake.

but hope u get wat u want :)

MAX011
05-19-2008, 10:46 PM
I Have More Than 100 Reason To Dream To Join Into This Tracker
fake.

but hope u get wat u want :)
why fake ? r u in my mind or my heart . never know what real and what fake :P

FTTH
05-19-2008, 10:58 PM
all I have to say is "no pain, no gain"

good luck~~

aiwa
05-20-2008, 05:28 AM
Good Luck Mate

But they closed the invite system atm

They have New invitations request form

This form include Invitee email address

Invitee's Profiles on Other Major Sites

Include at least 3 links to the invitee's profiles on other major torrent sites.
If you don't have 3 please include whatever you have. The more info/links you provide the better chance the application will be approved.
Include the name of the site, the username of the person you're inviting on that site, and a direct link to their profile on the site.

Supporting Information

Include where you know the person from and for how long, what kind of torrenting/content interests do they have, how well do you know them,
why in your opinion they deserve to be invited here, and all other relevant information (Screenshots, IP addresses, Seedboxes, etc).
The more information, the better. Your request will most likely be denied if the information in the application is not sufficient.So i think he can get his invite ;)

MasterMoll
05-20-2008, 08:34 AM
you din;t copy the hole thing!
it's more harder to obtain that invite
and i'm not that sure that you would like to give it to a stranger :)

aiwa
05-20-2008, 09:26 AM
you din;t copy the hole thing!
it's more harder to obtain that invite
and i'm not that sure that you would like to give it to a stranger :)

Yeah, Im sure. I can ask for invite, but I´ll do it only for friend or for people who I really trust. I only wanted to say that it isnt imposible to get its.

I cant copy infos from tracks?? I´m newbie at FST, I´m sorry

psychophil
05-20-2008, 11:40 AM
Only PU+ members can request invites.
But like with any invite, the invitee should only bring in people they know well or trust.

SgtMajor
05-20-2008, 12:37 PM
He could always impress the boss by his words, his actions, his deeds, his sense of humour, ie prove that he is worth having as a member and that the site is losing out on not having him as a member.

In other words, show why you're worth inviting.

MAX011
05-20-2008, 03:25 PM
first of all i thank everyone who share his opinion in this thread even right idea or wrong idea .
then i think that no body can judge about someone else except he knows this person very well .
and i think i deserve the chance to join into ITS everyone deserve atleast 1 chance so that iam doing this req . maybe iam wrong but in my opinion iam right .
iam still asking for hope and help . thanks

max59x
05-20-2008, 03:32 PM
Dude, Why The Fuck Do You Write Like This In Your Request?

I Feel Like I Wanna Start Shooting Evryone In The Room When I See People Writting Like These.

Oh, And I Didn't Read It Because It's a Freakin Pain In The Ass To Read.

Are you in need of a grammar or something?

About iTS, It's impossible to get a invite there without trading (unless you do make many "friends" here that don't wanna save it for a future thread and give it to you), so, talking about me, I won't ever be invited.

PS: I have tried to ask If someone here could invite me some time ago... :/

MAX011
05-20-2008, 03:40 PM
iam not from usa or england to write english with gramer 100 % then forgive me because my bad english (as u think )
and if it is the only way to get an invite to ITS is trading then i don't need it (sorry )
ITS give it for free so they wanted also the members to give it for free . iam not going to break the rules

dunson
05-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Don't sweat that dude, his grammar was erroneous throughout that post, ironically.

SgtMajor has it right. You're not out of the race yet, but you really have to show more personality and that you're really worth inviting. Invites are not the same at iTS as they are elsewhere, since the site is being built upon bringing in members slowly and carefully, to ensure a great, safe site with a nice community of good users.

kukushka
05-20-2008, 04:30 PM
you could check this rep per post count :lol:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/odin-198525

staticdyn
05-20-2008, 04:36 PM
from my place with 1 rep point and so little posts, getting an FTN invite seems so far, maybe out of reach...

good luck to you though...