PDA

View Full Version : sct registration problem

mansour
05-18-2008, 06:09 PM
hi
before 10 minutes ago I get an invite for sct.
but when register I wrote a wrong mail ( gmail ).
a confirmation mail send to the wrong mail.

after that I go to gmail and register with the second mail ( wrong I use it during the registration ) but no confirmation comes.
how can I solve this problem please ?
really need help friends ?

HDR
05-18-2008, 06:16 PM
How many times have you been in ScT? Well, i mean, haven't you been there already?

Anyway, if you created the email after it has been sent, off course you didn't get the invite, its obvious that if there was nothing then it haven't received anything. Consider your invite lost, because i don't think they'll give you another invite. :/

Disme
05-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Sorry for little off topic but your title "Torrents Master" seems to be an epic fail :blink:

Anyway good luck solving your issue.

SgtMajor
05-18-2008, 06:19 PM
You have to wait 3 days for the invite to expire and be returned to original inviter.

yayyyyyy
05-18-2008, 06:20 PM
that's the basic test to enter...

if you fail to enter your email address you do not deserve to be a part of SCT looool

HDR
05-18-2008, 06:21 PM
You have to wait 3 days for the invite to expire and be returned to original inviter.

Hmm, i didn't know about that... :blink:

SCR
05-18-2008, 06:23 PM

You should start reading FAQ`s and Rules ... i am not member in SCT but Sgt is right .. as always ..
From SCT FAQ :"I registered an account but did not receive the confirmation e-mail!

Some e-mail services such as hotmail and yahoo block the confirmation e-mail as spam. If your invitee didn't receive the email the first time it will probably not succeed the second time either. If the account is not confirmed within 3 days then you will receive your invite back. If this occurs it is recommended to try a different e-mail address ."

So mansour .. w8 3 days .. and put the mail right this time if the inviter will be still wiling to invite you.

AuthorityC
05-18-2008, 06:25 PM

that is correct.

mansour
05-18-2008, 06:25 PM
that's the basic test to enter...

if you fail to enter your email address you do not deserve to be a part of SCT looool

no man need help
errors happens always.
I know it will back to inviter after 3 days but I want to solve a problem.

RedRansom
05-18-2008, 06:26 PM
+1 and if acc created you can delete its via mırc or you should contact with staff

1000possibleclaws
05-18-2008, 06:27 PM
if you know its going back to the inviter then your problem is solved

HDR
05-18-2008, 06:34 PM
You should start reading FAQ`s and Rules ... i am not member in SCT but Sgt is right .. as always ..
From SCT FAQ :"I registered an account but did not receive the confirmation e-mail!
I always read the rules because most of the trackers have different rules, however the FAQ's it's always basically the same, the most different things in FAQ's is the user classes, the rest is basically the same, and usually the FAQ's always say to PM staff, go to IRC, or check the Spam box, that's why i've said it.:dabs:

mansour
05-18-2008, 06:44 PM
some friend give me screen from faq of sct
http://www.upload2world.com/pic89/upload2world_62b41.png

I m sure it will back after 3 days
but I want to ask if I ( or my inviter ) can use irc to solve this problem ?

SCR
05-18-2008, 06:45 PM
I always read the rules because most of the trackers have different rules, however the FAQ's it's always basically the same, the most different things in FAQ's is the user classes, the rest is basically the same, and usually the FAQ's always say to PM staff, go to IRC, or check the Spam box, that's why i've said it.:dabs:

Yes that`s true FAQ`s are basically the same , but you have to admit that in your reply you looked really surprised at what Sgt said ... hence my reply.

SgtMajor
05-18-2008, 07:13 PM

Patience young padawan, you don't wish to make yourself look a bigger fool than you already are :P

dunson
05-18-2008, 07:16 PM
:pinch:

Better make sure you are more careful filling out that form next time. Hope it works out man. ;)

Swax
05-19-2008, 12:08 PM

I re-wrote some of that FAQ, so I'd advise people to read it all rather than assume it's identical to other sites :dry:

munaaf
05-19-2008, 12:45 PM
yh jus wait its only 3 days be gone in no time plus its worth the wait

Swift
05-19-2008, 01:00 PM
you will be just fine TORRENT MASTER :lol:

stillhere
05-19-2008, 05:11 PM
contact Staff on IRC...best way!

grogger
05-19-2008, 09:21 PM
i dont think the invite will be returned, as the account is already created (though not activated) however this should be taken care of by Staff on IRC...

predateur
05-20-2008, 12:54 AM

or ask for manual confirmation in the IRC .
*only admin can confirme the account manualy , good luck lol

Nemrod
05-20-2008, 12:59 AM
IRC usually is the best way for any kind of problem.

Itachi
06-17-2008, 08:05 PM
so how is it , you got into ScT ?

and are you really from iraq ?

1000possibleclaws
06-18-2008, 12:28 AM
so how is it , you got into ScT ?

and are you really from iraq ?

how bouts u pm him instead of bumping an old thread?

Swax
06-18-2008, 02:50 PM
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/678/514bump29572ba0iu9.jpg

wevotedno
06-19-2008, 07:55 AM

Patience young padawan, you don't wish to make yourself look a bigger fool than you already are :P

Can u imagine trying so hard to get in and when it finally happens...this happens?

w0w